I'm predicting 4-1 win for my team.

Also pretty funny how you guys managed to control all the picks :D

You can't fight the rainbow. You can't control the rainbow. You may only... taste the rainbow.

full.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The rainbows made some very strange pick there i believe it will cost then big time .Who idea was this fight to put a bjj guy against scoobies guy who has 12 wresting.How you think your going to get this to the ground with a bjj guy against a fighters who has 12 wrestling :OMG: .

http://s18.postimg.org/wonmgh55l/images_2.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rainbows made some very strange pick there i believe it will cost then big time .Who idea was this fight to put a bjj guy against scoobies guy who has 12 wresting.How you think your going to get this to the ground with a bjj guy against a fighters who has 12 wrestling :OMG: .

http://s18.postimg.org/wonmgh55l/images_2.jpg

lol look who Scott just beat, I shouldn't be telling you this. But we designed Scott for his very purpose of subbing clinchers.

Shows what you know

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol look who Scott just beat, I shouldn't be telling you this. But we designed Scott for his very purpose of subbing clinchers.

Shows what you know

Well if Ross is good enough in the stand up, he wont need to go into the clinch and his strong wrestling would mean he'll be able to keep the fight standing. If Scotty's guy tries to get into the clinch, which is pretty ill advised, Ross' superior wrestling should prevent him from successfully doing so, that is if Ross doesn't want to go into the clinch.

When I saw this match up, I was a bit confused but then it all made sense, you're testing his confidence again yeah? :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well if Ross is good enough in the stand up, he wont need to go into the clinch and his strong wrestling would mean he'll be able to keep the fight standing. If Scotty's guy tries to get into the clinch, which is pretty ill advised, Ross' superior wrestling should prevent him from successfully doing so, that is if Ross doesn't want to go into the clinch.

When I saw this match up, I was a bit confused but then it all made sense, you're testing his confidence again yeah? :shades:

Tell me about Scott's first fight in GONY?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

" I love the rainbow! I am a fierced fighter, part of the rainbow maffia! Free hugs every few weeks! "

rainbow-hair-fail-459x573.jpg?w=459

Looking sexy again Don Conor!

We had to fire him..her.. er... that creature for being tooo sexy. We can't have such a sexy beast on our roster, it distract the swagitude of the rainbow.

http://i.imgur.com/yJczo.gif

Door is over there.

• Upvote 1

I recommend you also bring a side dish because there is not as much meat on that guys bones as there should be...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14284161533022.jpg

Rhinooo "Leftie" Muddersand

I hadn't even seen yet that it was that pussy. Aaah well, time to make him pay then! By the time I am ready with him, he'll weigh even less given the amount of blood he'll lose.

When is the next round? I have to figure out if I have enough time to put out the dumpster fire my shitty training schedule started or go all in bad and hope for the best.

3 weeks in between it seems

Schedule:

GONY 1.1: 24/11/15

GONY 1.2: 25/11/15

--------

GONY 2.1: 15/12/15

GONY 2.2: 16/12/15

--------

GONY 3.1: 05/01/16

GONY 3.2: 06/01/16

--------

GONY 4.1: 26/01/16

GONY 4.2: 27/01/16

--------

GONY 5.1: 16/02/16

GONY 5.2: 17/02/16

We haven't even seen the pick order for wank dick yet.

It's your pick now, and then Widing's

DICKS (Black) vs WANK (Green)
Dog The Multi Hunter W 04:37
Rhinooo Muddersand W 15:00
Sam Whitelock W 15:00
Alfred Haas L 11:53
Marco Buhler L 07:56
Jean Dubois L 07:26
Bepe Demarco L 02:49
Silky Johnson L 00:57
Dennis Page Jr L 00:50
Vito Hitman L 00:05

It's your pick now, and then Widing's

DICKS (Black) vs WANK (Green)
Dog The Multi Hunter W 04:37
Rhinooo Muddersand W 15:00
Sam Whitelock W 15:00
Alfred Haas L 11:53
Marco Buhler L 07:56
Jean Dubois L 07:26
Bepe Demarco L 02:49
Silky Johnson L 00:57
Dennis Page Jr L 00:50
Vito Hitman L 00:05

i can only find your pick, where are the other coming from?