Well Igor decided to drop out and let purpose take his place so that kind of changes the captains.

Captains are now:

Lets get drafting mother fuckers!

• Upvote 4

Someone form Vendetta quickly confirm that Max Bennet wants to be a captain. He made a comment earlier that was not clear but didnt say he didnt want to be. Jus trealised

I must honestly say that the ranking of the participating managers has made me realise that Vendetta has really been going strong lately. I knew that they had a few top guys like Igor and Gwad, but there seem to be some new kids on the block in the top from them. We might not always see things the same way, but congrats on how well you guys are doing!

• Upvote 2

I now officially declare the GONY season 3 draft now open. Dean Sutherland is now on the clock.

We have heard unofficial rumors that Dean may go take Wolf as his number one pick after crushing it recently. He could also go and take his own alliance mate to secure the Convicted duo in the tournament. Well here comes Rory now heading on to the stage now.

With the first pick of the GONY Season 3 draft, Dean Sutherland has selected...

Johnny Lee Paris also known as JLP.

• Upvote 6

Not a bad pick, next up uniconor - expected to pick wolf but there is talk he may be foolish enough to go for his fellow partner in crime grant brophy, we shal see...

I was told that i get to pick my own team name i have decided that our gang shall be known as the Continental Umbridge Napoleonic Trojan Society...

Thai Wrestlers And Trainer s

All the captains should get thinking of names and it would be awesome if I could get someone to do team logos for each team or maybe one person from each team could create a logo for their team. C.U.N.T.S could be an interesting logo...