Non-Stop Nutrition is open for business

Rollins

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know times are tough for most of us so I've decided to allow people to stock up on the very best Nutrition products in Vegas. Visit the the Non-Stop-Nutrition site for a 25% discount for 72 hrs ONLY. Thanks for all the support and I think you all deserve this.....good luck and see you around the bend.

I have been on a pop up tear with Non Stop, especially after that talk we had

That little technique works, it might take a little time but it does work, the problem is (for you) is that I always said I'd help anyone with advice in using them...just pm me. I think you'll be ok with a 18-4 record or whatever it is....bastard!

:weeping:

P.S. Floyd will crush Timmeh next time....you just wait!! :training2:

2 more days left... :winner: :band: get'm while you can!!!!

Money is tight...I know, but your time is worth more than money, get the edge while you can, let us help you on your way to the top with Non-Stop-Nutrition in your corner.

Good luck all, contact me with any questions on proper usage or any advice related to the product.

Thanks for your support,

-Carlos Marcello aka Rollins

That little technique works, it might take a little time but it does work, the problem is (for you) is that I always said I'd help anyone with advice in using them...just pm me. I think you'll be ok with a 18-4 record or whatever it is....bastard!

:weeping:

P.S. Floyd will crush Timmeh next time....you just wait!! :training2:

Don't forget ol' boy!!

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Rollins_n/thBellyBump.gif

looking for a nutrition sponsor, and someone to buy my supplements from. send a sponsorship if interested

Poop Pooperson (3699)

• 3 weeks later...
how does your weight gain work? do i have to stop my fighter from training to make it effective?

I don't have a weight gain product yet anderisaya, I do have a very fine Muscle builder which really should called a strength enhancer (as far as the game goes) so I'm not really sure how they work. I know with the weight loss supps you don't have to do anything other than use them so I'm only guessing weight gain would be the same. Or at least that's what I think I just read from Tycoon anyway. Check it out to be sure though. Sorry I could'nt be of more help.

If you're using a muscle builder (strength enhancer) then pump weights like a crazy man for best results but you'll only get stronger, NOT gain weight. They're two totally different things.

• 2 weeks later...