Non-Stop Nutrition is open for business

Rollins

Weight loss 150?

and

Weight gain150? (Double trouble? or an increase of the other standard products?)

A Recovery-Stamina-Muscle product that will blow your minds?

Let your thoughts be known.

Can you make a sup that does more than one thing at once? or was that a joke....gief roids :training2:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be in favor of some weight loss. There have been some posts about cutting weight lately and I know I'd love to move one of my fighters to the middleweight division, myself.

They would be created separately.
But you already have all three of those.

I'd be in favor of some weight loss. There have been some posts about cutting weight lately and I know I'd love to move one of my fighters to the middleweight division, myself.

But you already have all three of those.

I don't have weight loss or weight gain, a few people say they would use it but I just don't see the demand like Recovery or Stamina and Muscle products, those are the three I do carry.

I've thought about going the screenshot route which seems to be in vogue these days but we already notice that proves little as you can photoshop anything you want it to say. I can't photoshop a stickman but I'm sure it wouldnt be to hard to find somebody to do it if I chose to go that route. People PM me all the time saying "Damn man that (product X) is awesome" so I have never been questioned except once and Tycoon cleared that up in 5 minutes.

But mostly people by my stuff because.....

http://pubpolicy.com/images/stuartsmalley.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
can i make a private weightloss/gain-order? id want those highly-rated blue pills for my fighters but i dont wanna see em on the open market

:nono: - dont gimme that look

I'm also in favor of a private supplement ...but ONLY available to me?

Eff you Franky! :training2:

can i make a private weightloss/gain-order? id want those highly-rated blue pills for my fighters but i dont wanna see em on the open market

:nono: - dont gimme that look

I'm also in favor of a private supplement ...but ONLY available to me?

Eff you Franky! :training2:

Kind of like a preferred customer supplement? Available to only the loyal customers of Non-Stop? Interesting.

*Off Topic but funny, every time I log on I've 10,000 sponsorship requests, well, not quite that many lol but A LOT. Some noobs are pretty clever and say, Hi I'm looking for a sponsorship for my fighter xyz and I use you supplements exclusively!! Would you please consider sponsoring my fight so and so. Many are mostly telling the truth but quite a few of them are lying through their teeth and never bought 1 damn thing from me but yet proclaim "THE GREATNESS" of Non-Stop Nutrition in their scam to suck money from me while lying to my e-face. lol

This is a pretty awesome site with a chill attitude, things can get heated once in a blue moon but overall it's pretty chilled but the lies and embellishments people come up with here sometimes amaze me. :hello:

Kind of like a preferred customer supplement? Available to only the loyal customers of Non-Stop? Interesting.

*Off Topic but funny, every time I log on I've 10,000 sponsorship requests, well, not quite that many lol but A LOT. Some noobs are pretty clever and say, Hi I'm looking for a sponsorship for my fighter xyz and I use you supplements exclusively!! Would you please consider sponsoring my fight so and so. Many are mostly telling the truth but quite a few of them are lying through their teeth and never bought 1 damn thing from me but yet proclaim "THE GREATNESS" of Non-Stop Nutrition in their scam to suck money from me while lying to my e-face. lol

This is a pretty awesome site with a chill attitude, things can get heated once in a blue moon but overall it's pretty chilled but the lies and embellishments people come up with here sometimes amaze me. :hello:

I'm still waiting on sponsorships for my fighters. I've probably spent $5,000 at Non-Stop over the past month :)

Seriously, though, I can wait. I prefer not to be sponsored by anyone else because I dont want to feel obligated to buy anywhere else. I buy practically exclusively from Non-Stop.

Donnie Stevens [9346] Ranked in top 5% P4P

2009-07-08- Bought StamineXXX 150 for $50

2009-07-06- Bought StamineXXX 150 for $125

Nino Pagnotto 2-0 (Has title shot coming on 7/29) [9919]

2009-07-13- Bought MuscleTech150+ for $50

2009-07-12- Bought Fat Burner for $85 (non stop doesn't have burner)

2009-06-18- Bought 130 Proof Recovery for $30

2009-06-17- Bought StamineXXX 150 for $125

Tymon Gorski 2-0 (7th ranked bantamweight in Sydney) [9965]

2009-06-25- Bought MuscleTech150+ for $125

Frankie Pep 1-0 [8805]

2009-07-14- received 130 Proof Recovery from manager.

2009-07-13- received MuscleTech150+ from manager.

2009-07-13- received StamineXXX 150 from manager.

2009-06-18- Bought MuscleTech150+ for $125

Ricky Venable 1-1 [10251]

2009-07-16- Bought Mortal cry for $4

2009-07-16- Bought Badass for $4

2009-07-02- Bought Biggest Loser 100++ Quality for $65

2009-06-26- Bought StamineXXX 150 for $125

Mattheiu Benoit 1-2 [10622]

2009-07-02- Bought StamineXXX 150 for $125

2009-07-02- Bought MuscleTech150+ for $125

Stacey Taylor 1-0 [14890]

2009-06-24- will receive StamineXXX 150 from manager in 3 days.

2009-06-23- Bought XtremeRecovery 150+ for $125

Curtis Lind 1-0 [15060]

2009-07-11- will receive HUMVEE RECOVERY from manager in 3 days.

2009-06-23- Bought StamineXXX 150 for $125

Not to mention the 10 MuscleTech and Stamine150 that my manager has :) Safe to say I support these products and have promoted them to my org.

Ricky Venable 1-1 [10251]

Mattheiu Benoit 1-2 [10622]

Curtis Lind 1-0 [15060]

Are you giving money to everyones favourite clothing company!!!

I'm going to turn the supplement world upside down....now? tomorrow? next week? Or have I already done it? Well, we know the last one is true...they're running around like rats scrambling to make a buck and put NSN down and even making gimmick accounts it seems.

I LOL every time I log on, everyday they dig a deeper shithole for themselves....if they only knew. lol

I promised you all the best a long time ago....a douche bag or two won't stop me from keeping that promise. :boxing:

I'm going to turn the supplement world upside down....now? tomorrow? next week? Or have I already done it? Well, we know the last one is true...they're running around like rats scrambling to make a buck and put NSN down and even making gimmick accounts it seems.

I LOL every time I log on, everyday they dig a deeper shithole for themselves....if they only knew. lol

I promised you all the best a long time ago....a douche bag or two won't stop me from keeping that promise. :boxing:

Lol... did you see this crap? Someone's a bit jealous it seems.

Non Stop MMA Shop

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1248197455nonstop.JPG

Lol... did you see this crap? Someone's a bit jealous it seems.

Non Stop MMA Shop

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1248197455nonstop.JPG

just before you guys get any ideas...it wasnt me...

Mike Tycoon can confirm the IP addy and everything im sure if he wants too...

kinda stupid doing that to be honest...

also how can he save up without products? LOL

just before you guys get any ideas...it wasnt me...

Mike Tycoon can confirm the IP addy and everything im sure if he wants too...

kinda stupid doing that to be honest...

also how can he save up without products? LOL

I don't know why you feel the need to defend yourself if you have no involvement.

HBK, I advise you to stop talking before you put your foot in your mouth again.

I have no problem with you ok? If you want to keep it like that, think before you post. Otherwise you make yourself look guilty and foolish.

On another note. Quite a fine product you've got there I can only wish to create something like that eventually. Kudo's to you sir.

I don't know why you feel the need to defend yourself if you have no involvement.

HBK, I advise you to stop talking before you put your foot in your mouth again.

I have no problem with you ok? If you want to keep it like that, think before you post. Otherwise you make yourself look guilty and foolish.

On another note. Quite a fine product you've got there I can only wish to create something like that eventually. Kudo's to you sir.

well trying to defend yeah cause of our past for sure...but i just feel the tension u have and no offense.

I just dont want you to think Ill spend a VIP to attack you or insult you in any way...im not rich.

cool that you dont have any problem anymore....we are both on the same page...thats great and lets make this little supplement war going on in a clean way i guess...

And thanks for the Props...coming from a top supplement store i am 100% sure you will get something out soon....

ill be watching ;)