Manager looking for alliance

Death

I've come a long way on my own in this game, but I've noticed that the most successful managers are in alliances. I, myself, have always been a lone wolf of sorts, in the real world and in the internet world. I am just wondering if there is an alliance out there that would be willing to take me under its wing and help take my game to the next level.

I'm currently 200 in the rankings, and seem to be stuck. I feel like I've figured out a lot with the sliders but I seem to suck at the decision aspect of the game, having lost the most fights that way. I almost wish it were possible to join an org that didn't have decisions (is that even an option? If not, it'd be pretty cool).

So, would anyone like to honor me with admitting me to an alliance?

Also, apologies in advance if this goes somewhere else in the forum. I don't check the forums hardly ever unless I'm stuck or have a question. I'll take that under consideration and visit more often as I try to take my game to the next level.

-AE

• Upvote 4

Elite Punishment Inc is a small alliance, we were in division 1 for months, just the other day got demoted to division 2. We would happily accept you in, but like I said we are a very small group, only of 3 members right now, it's been us same 3 managers for over a year. So if you're interested give me a shout and if not I wish you best of luck finding an Alliance!

If u let matthews beat drake you can join us

It didn't happen. Drake is my #1 right now. Not bad for a FA pickup...has some excellent hiddens, too. I may have not gained a title this weekend, but I maintained the one I had....6th consecutive defense, new trophy. I guess if I can't join you, I'll keep beating y'all....just bring it! :)

We kinda did something like that with Davy vs Hans for Convicted.

fortunately, Davy got in. No offence to Hans - Hans is a beast, but Davy brought his A game.

GL to Death in his search of an alliance.

Thanks. Looks like I'm going to need it. Maybe if I stay more active in these here forums and show people how I'm the best shit talker that has ever existed...Chael, Connor, Mike Tyson....ain't got shit on me.

Elite Punishment Inc is a small alliance, we were in division 1 for months, just the other day got demoted to division 2. We would happily accept you in, but like I said we are a very small group, only of 3 members right now, it's been us same 3 managers for over a year. So if you're interested give me a shout and if not I wish you best of luck finding an Alliance!

Right now as a manager I'm in Division 4...been there 3 months...I believe Alliances have a pyramid structure as well. I would be happy to join, just message me in game and let me know who is involved (mgr IDs) and I'll see if I'm a good fit.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I apologize for not responding sooner since I had a busy weekend what with Halloween, Devil's night, and today with real life crap. As of now I'm still looking but I do have a couple of soft offers which I'm grateful for. Still seem to be stuck with decisions - lost two close ones by a point per round...in two title shots...fucking sucks.

I have never liked decisions in real life. IMHO, either you're good enough to stop someone, or you fight until one or both of you can't/won/t continue (or you get separated). I have often thought of "Moneyballing" decisions and letting computers do it, because the human element, in Nevada, seems to screw up. I'm not going to berate the game, it's just something I need to figure out -- I'll be the first to admit it. I honestly don't have much respect for any fighter IRL or in game who has the majority of wins by decision (I own one right now in game, so pot calling the kettle black, but I digress)

Embalmer and I are in the same alliance so I was pulling his chain a bit, but I was serious about having you join us. I'll message the guy that runs our alliance and see what he says.

OK, thank you. I would be honored. I have one offer so far plus someone wanting to start one. I'm not expecting to make a decision until the weekend or so.

I'm sure our fighter's fates will align again in the not-too-distant future. If Matthews wins 2 or 3 more and Drake is still champ I'll ask the mgmt to give him the shot. Otherwise, I'll catch you on the flipside as they say, as long as Drake is still in the org. That match went like a Ronda Rousey match, though.

Best tip ever: avoid cuuntdetta

Not sure who that is, so unless you want to air your grievances here, feel free to message me in game or send a PM. Thanks for the advice, I'll take it into consideration...with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila, of course.

Vendetta guys are cool in my books, I know a few of them.

Judge people by how they treat you, don't listen to others.

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure who the OP of that comment was talking about. I'm usually one to give the benefit of the doubt. His experiences aren't mine, so I take them with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila.