TWW News - Christmas Edition

GBK16

Next month we are doing a review of the year, you will be mentioned there.

I was only taking the piss anyways *pretends I didn't literally search the page and see if I was mentioned*

I'd offer to give yous a hand but I still know fuck all about the top end of MMATyc. If yous need any graphics or anything let me know.

I clearly remember Tommy Grunge moving up a w/c to avoid a fight with Qing Kong. Not surprising coming from a member of an alliance like cage cartel :shades:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/307/189/6fe.jpg

• Upvote 4

My CEO(ryne) at the time was not aware that i was already working with him on a fight for Grunge .

Nelson received a fight offer that was not the fight i was talking to him about so he turn it down ryne asked him why and nelson told him he wanted to fight another fighter (the fighter i had already told him would be next)so ryne thought he was ducking fights.

It was Lack of communication between Ryne and me that's all .

Nelson has champions in my org and has took all fights he was giving me a chance with a highranked fighter becuase he like the org and my

Failure to communicate has effect him and for that i am sorry .

Justin James.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Jj that's not what happened. He declined that with the reasoning that you told him he could pick his opponents. I told him it doesn't work like that and gave him 4 fair fights to choose from, he then declined and demanded his release or his other fighters in the org would ride out their contracts declining fights. When I asked you about it at first you acted like you knew nothing, then admitted that you did tell him that.

The only "miscommunication" was to didn't tell me that you made the deal you never should have made.

I brought grunge to the org, I booked his first fight, then you made the deal trying to keep him at the org longer.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Yellow journalism at its finest. You guys are a bunch of teeny bopper dumb shits with way too much time. You would always question everyone involved in a story. Even JJ responded saying this shit is bogus.

The last time I checked none of us had an undergrad in journalism, if you want proper journalism? Go read The Guardian or whatever broadsheet tickles your fancy. Now I did have the screenshots from TwooKool but he decided to come forward himself and say what he has said, so there is no need for them.

http://i66.tinypic.com/ek46jr.png

As you can clearly see btw, it wasn't Megajug that said about Evo, if you look down the bottom you may see my name there. He won't come out and make himself look like the complete and utter dipshit that you have made yourself out to be. We left the rope out there for you to hang yourself and it appears you have. I suppose the "teeny bopper dumb shits" were just that bit smarter that the dipshit that you are.

Just to put it into prospective for yourself and any others reading this. On one side you have an org owner, who you have champions at that org to come out and back you publicly. I suspect that you threatened to pull all your fighters if he didn't and most smaller org owners would buckle under that pressure. You have yourself, who the story is about saying it is bogus, but you have already been proven to be a liar.

On the other side you have guys who have no reason to lie, who backed up their story with evidence. You have a guy who quit the org over it, because he didn't want to be associated with what was about to come. I mean I have every reason to cover this up and sweep it under the rug, you have a fighter in Evo, but when it comes to the TWW I try to keep it as unbiased as possible. I suspect you won't reply to this, you have to know that you are beat. To be beaten by people you called "teeny bopper dumb shits" must be embarrassing.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Bloody hell... this is a lot of drama over one fighter.

For the record: IMO Slaughterhouse should not have signed Grunge if there were preconditions attached as to who he would and would not fight (given he should have been capable of competing with anyone in that division). However, at the same time I can see why JJ might make that decision given the org was not of the same stature as it is now - and I highly doubt he would do something like that again given SFC is in a much better position now and also my involvement in the org would be over if this was anything other than a once off incident. All that said I don't think it's particularly professional to leak this story (and it is abundantly clear who the leak is) - clearly the target here is more than just the manager in question given Dinoo's possession of the EVO screenshots, and IMO this sort of public axe grinding really isn't justified over one unfortunate incident unless there is other information I am not privy to.

Anyway this is the fighter in question: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=197837

Released from Slaughterhouse almost three weeks ago and still unsigned - coincidence? I think not.

On the other side you have guys who have no reason to lie, who backed up their story with evidence. You have a guy who quit the org over it, because he didn't want to be associated with what was about to come. I mean I have every reason to cover this up and sweep it under the rug, you have a fighter in Evo, but when it comes to the TWW I try to keep it as unbiased as possible. I suspect you won't reply to this, you have to know that you are beat. To be beaten by people you called "teeny bopper dumb shits" must be embarrassing.

So if there was a multi scandal regarding a member of Convicted, you'd write about it? Or you'd be happily write about a multi scandal regarding people you're friendly with in MMA Tycoon? I think I've seen you say in the past that you're aware of quite a few peoples multi accounts and since you've written about multi account scandals in the past, why not do a name and shame write up on them.

That being said, if you didn't say you know of peoples multi accounts, then there's nothing to hide and you're definitely being unbiased.

• Upvote 5

Guys let's not pretend this kinda shit doesn't happen all the time in MMA Tycoon. I mean if any of this is true I can't say that I agree w/ or see eye to eye w/ Baby Face on trying to handpick fights but it's not like this crap doesn't happen a lot. I'll try not to throw anybody under the bus by using names but just off the top of my head I can think of a BHP manager who refused to fight elite elite strikers w/ his guy unless it was for a title shot. I can think of a former Convicted fighter who had a pre-arranged agreement w/ Empire to not fight any grapplers (which was confirmed by org owner Chuck W), I can think of a member in my own alliance who only wanted to fight 200K ID fighters after signing to Syn. Oh and let's not forget the numerous managers and fighters who say "I don't want to fight that guy because he weighs 10lbs less than I do and has an artificial speed advantage."

I mean that's not personally how I play the game, I can't say that I really give a crap about any of that. As long as it's a good match-up that makes sense and the ranking is close and someone isn't pitting my 270K ID fighter against a triple elite or some shit I pretty much am game to accept any fight. But the same does not apply to everybody and there is a ton of this shit at the top level of the game unfortunately

• Upvote 3

For the record: IMO Slaughterhouse should not have signed Grunge if there were preconditions attached as to who he would and would not fight (given he should have been capable of competing with anyone in that division). However, at the same time I can see why JJ might make that decision given the org was not of the same stature as it is now - and I highly doubt he would do something like that again given SFC is in a much better position now and also my involvement in the org would be over if this was anything other than a once off incident. All that said I don't think it's particularly professional to leak this story (and it is abundantly clear who the leak is) - clearly the target here is more than just the manager in question given Dinoo's possession of the EVO screenshots, and IMO this sort of public axe grinding really isn't justified over one unfortunate incident unless there is other information I am not privy to.

Anyway this is the fighter in question: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=197837

Released from Slaughterhouse almost three weeks ago and still unsigned - coincidence? I think not.

The streets are ravaged with Multi-Accounts and the remaining runts are scavenged by the Vets. Top orgs pay six-figure per writeup. Regardless, the ignorant are weeded out in this game

I can break that down pretty easily

JJ Tycooner obviously made the deal, and attempted to throw Ryne under the bus by claiming "He had the right to decline, not the right to choose" which was immediately broken up when Ryne posted the real story of JJ trying to cover his ass now. Dino has possession of the EVO screenshots...Because he works for EVO. Like he said, it makes more sense for him to try to help Nelson in this instance due to Nelson having a fighter in EVO, so he wouldn't side against him unless there was legitimacy to it.

As for why I didn't send a message to JJ or Baby Face, Its pretty obvious their responses in a private instance would be much the same as they would be in a public one, so I left it to them to have their retort in public. Pretty simple.

I am mystified as to the relevance a 2 day old story has to a fighter being unsigned for 3 weeks when there was no prior break on this issue.

So if there was a multi scandal regarding a member of Convicted, you'd write about it? Or you'd be happily write about a multi scandal regarding people you're friendly with in MMA Tycoon? I think I've seen you say in the past that you're aware of quite a few peoples multi accounts and since you've written about multi account scandals in the past, why not do a name and shame write up on them.

That being said, if you didn't say you know of peoples multi accounts, then there's nothing to hide and you're definitely being unbiased.

I'm the one covering the shady shit, and if I found out someone in my alliance or someone I knew was a multi account then I would write on it. It's just a pretty simple logic that I generally try to avoid cheaters in my dealings, so I would be pretty confident in saying everyone I get along with has only their one account.

End of the day, if I hear about something I make sure to do my research into it before I write on it. I have had a few things pop up that had potential, but none of them had solid evidence that they were true. Look at the article where I nabbed Metra M'Bole and such. Legitimate research into that and it showed a horrendous multi accounter who admitted it and eventually said he wasn't sorry so he left.

• Upvote 1

Who is LucidNightmare any way, guys got 174 posts and this is the first one I've seen?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

JJ Tycooner obviously made the deal, and attempted to throw Ryne under the bus by claiming "He had the right to decline, not the right to choose" which was immediately broken up when Ryne posted the real story of JJ trying to cover his ass now.

Firstly I don't see how JJ 'threw Ryne under the bus' at any point by blaming it on miscommunication. It really doesn't come across that way, having spoken to Ryne I know he isn't too happy about the whole thing but from my perspective it seems a like a bit of an overreaction to a perceived slight which was never intended that way.

Dino has possession of the EVO screenshots...Because he works for EVO.

Yeah no shit, I mentioned the screenshots because it was possible to run this story purely based on the EVO screenshots.

As for why I didn't send a message to JJ or Baby Face, Its pretty obvious their responses in a private instance would be much the same as they would be in a public one, so I left it to them to have their retort in public. Pretty simple.

The 'leaking' comment was not directed at you, you are interpreting my post in the wrong way - of course I expect you to publish this, it's vaguely juicy gossip (albeit hugely overblown) when there is not a lot else happening in the game. There's nothing unprofessional on your part, you were not involved in the org.

I am mystified as to the relevance a 2 day old story has to a fighter being unsigned for 3 weeks when there was no prior break on this issue.

That's the point I was making, he's unsigned because no org will sign him anyway - that was the case before the article and will most likely remain so after. I guess all I'm saying is this is a lot of hot air over nothing.

• Upvote 1

Top orgs pay writers 6 figures each? I've only heard of one writer making 6 figures for a write up and he makes the literal lowest 6 figure.

Ya if 'top orgs' are paying six figures I want to know which ones :P

Highest offer I've received (no names mentioned ;) ) is for 50k plus incentives from a highly established top 10 org - and I'm easily one of the best writers in the game (no brag, read my shit).

Top orgs pay writers 6 figures each? I've only heard of one writer making 6 figures for a write up and he makes the literal lowest 6 figure.

I was about to write the same, damn 6 figures for a write up. Count me in and i brush up my english with some fancy words to make the read interesting and well written.

Please let us know which orgs :shades:, i need to start negotiations! (to lacy to look up the name who posted it.) I need some financial capital. :yes:

I was about to write the same, damn 6 figures for a write up. Count me in and i brush up my english with some fancy words to make the read interesting and well written.

Please let us know which orgs :shades:, i need to start negotiations! (to lacy to look up the name who posted it.) I need some financial capital. :yes:

I'll pay you it if you don't mind a decimal point being scattered here and there.

• Upvote 2

Highest offer I've received (no names mentioned ;) ) is for 50k plus incentives from a highly established top 10 org - and I'm easily one of the best writers in the game (no brag, read my shit).

Considering there are probably about 7/8 regular writers, it's pretty easy to be regarded as "one of the best". I just read your shit, and I can immediately think of 3 people who I would consider better.

• Downvote 1

Considering there are probably about 7/8 regular writers, it's pretty easy to be regarded as "one of the best". I just read your shit, and I can immediately think of 3 people who I would consider better.

Oooh getting personal are we now - dude... my original comment was never directed at you regardless of how you perceived it, you completely misinterpreted what I saying. But anyway whatever.

And yeah I agree - it's pretty easy to be considered one of the best, which is why I put myself in that category. Not that many quality writers around, I just happen to be one of them - if you don't like my shit that's fine, still pays my bills and as long as the people in the org appreciate it that's all I care about.

You are talking about CK and Tony, there have been multiple threads written about it well before I started TWW, and they continue to pop up now and again, usually from JLP or Shortfuse who bring it up when arguing with him.

In the past year there have been a couple of people who I have known to have multi accounts and were abusing them. For most of the year I haven't done a TWW other than the past few months (these cases were back in March/April). I pm'd the managers in question and told them to get them deleted; they all did. I told them that I wouldn't name and shame them if they got them deleted, so I won't go back on my word and name and shame them now, that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

I would quote Shortfuse but I never read his comment til just now. You and JLP threw Chris under a bus for that one, multiple times.

Don't know why you think this is getting personal, it is simply me giving my opinion. In writing, you regularly get a number of people who might do one or two bits of writing before stopping, so that's why I would say there are only 7/8 regular writers who do Previews. If you are looking at writing in general, that number would grow quite a bit. And again, I never said I didn't like your writing, simply said I have seen others do better, but I would consider those people to be the best so it's not really a slight on you.

Can't be that big of an org, most of the top orgs at least whenever they asked me to do any writing for them were offering 100-300k per piece; and that was 2 years ago.

I just re-read this and noticed how snidey it sounded. CEC, Syn etc can all afford to pay you 6 figures per preview. I'd go to them, i think GAMMA has a writer and Evo has Grant.