Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

Andrey "Gold" Lobtov (290679)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14541185549142.jpg

And New Island FC Welterweight Champion of the World!

"I don't mind haters, they are fuel to mine fire. Haters are jealous and cannot give props where they are due, but I will keep winning and leave no doubt about it, that I am the best.."

Sorry guys ....last event review should be ready latter today thanks :)

ISLAND FC brought to you the, Cutthroat Island another great event live from the Hard Knocks Arena in the island....The main event was our midleweight champion trying to retain hes belt and a very dangerous contender trying to get it....10 fights, 8 finishes, tons of violence and blood and some very interesting outcome out of this card.....Island FC keeps carrying #THEUNIT flag high up and stands as the most vibrant and active organization at the moment....this card proved that and as allways im here to tell you guys all about it.....

185 lbs TITLE Carlos Newton vs Rick James

This rematch was made to establish if the first fight was a fluke or not....and guess what !?....the result was almost the same ,this time Rick James managed to hang in there for a bit longer but he just couldnt deal with Newton top of the notch submission game and was forced to tap out ....Devastating loss for the former champion , he will be back for sure but i guess he needs a couple of wins before he can chalange for the belt again....acertained 1st round submission win for Carlos Newton

155 lbs Richard Machan vs Herminio Herculano (SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT)

Oh Herculano!...is going from bad to worse for the former champion, he was outclassed in the game plan and he was taping out before 3 minutes had passed....being the bigger man he was meant to bully hes oponent here and he was obviously doing well as allways in the stand up exanges ,it was all good until Machan had enough on taking risks standing and took the fight to the ground beautyfully and landed into side control , hes grapling skills shined from there on and it was allways going to be a question of time before Herculano tap.....surprising 1st round Submission win for Richard Machan

205 lbs Frank Karlsson vs Legend Wait For It (FIGHT OF THE NIGHT)

You know when Karlsson's around you going to witness an award winning performance and this time was no exeption....this guy has a tremendous heart and he lets hes boxing do the job , if one of those power shots comes trough it can be all over very quick....he stayed on the outside and avoid the clinch very well picking hes shots with acurate precision....Legend did well with the leg kicks but was cought ,rushing in, with a tremendous upercutt and it was "lights out"....brutal 1st round KO win for Frank Karlsson

205 lbs Galvin Tse vs Retu Kivinen

This two light heavyweights put up on a show and gave the fans an absolute blood feast....Tse show good takedown defense and exelent boxing skills to overcome this chalange....he was countering very well the takedowns from hes oponent with very good counter punching and he was landing clean.....Retu got cut by a punch combination ,the cut opened up even more as the fight progressed and the blood was driping into hes eye making it hard to see, and he didnt saw that big upercut coming......beautifull 1st round KO win for Galvin Tse

185 lbs Harold Armstrong vs Mark Munoz

As soon as the fight started Armstrong lands a left and a right that send Munoz crashing to the mat but decided to wave him back up to his feet....he wanted to keep it standing and we all know why, that big right hand is what brings him the $....this was a good fight but Amstrong athleticism made the diference and he was able to boss the fight...this win makes him 2-0 and hes looking amazing every time we see him train so big better things for the future for sure....

185 lbs Rocco Antonio Siffredi vs Hammer Radovan

This midleweight bout put head to head two very active managers with diferent level of experience...they choose to go all out stand up war, both fighters very agressive and trading heavy leather trough out the fight...it didnt last that long, with 3 minutes and a half gone in the round Rocco cliped Hammer with a hard hook to the chin and that was all she wrotte....nite nite....good 1st round TKO win for Rocco Antonio Siffredi

145 lbs Alexei Lopatin vs Charles Parker

In my eyes this fight was clooser then it looked ,this was a long fight for both fighters and both fighters were exausted by the end of the fight...Alexei was very good instigating and controling the clinch but in the other hand Charles was very sussessfull taking the fight to the ground and controling that position ,but has they say never leave it to the judges,abd the decision in this case was poor....decision win for Alexei Lopatin

170 lbs Vito Scaletta vs Alex Dorisse

This is a young superstar on the making, and here he scored hes fourth 1st round finish at only 18 years of age and very well ooked after by on of the most talented new managers in the game ,he has the world at hes mercy right now and hes a tough oponent for any one in the division....he made easy work of this and show amazing KO power hes a natural and this time was real concern on everyones eyes ,in the way hes oponent went down , one of the most vicious KO i ever seen....beautifull 1st round KO win for Vito Scaletta

185 lbs Attela Attela vs Robert Hall (KO OF THE NIGHT)

Attela is another one of Gianka's exelente fighters on this card , very acurate counter punching and exelent footwork proved to be determined factor here...Hall got cut very early on and couldnt realy focus after thet...hes chin got hit far too many times in just 1 minute and he sucumbed to the pressure.....quick 1st round KO win for Attela Attela

185 lbs Brandon Blades vs Shigeru Tobla

This was actualy a very entretaining fight , not the best quality but loads of heart on display ....both fighters showing very poor skill set but gave the fans some warrior spirited action and they apreciated that...poor fight and wrong decision in my eyeys made the first fight of the night a bit dramatic the winner retired after the fight saying "my pussy hurts"....poor decision win for Brandon Blades

I leave you guys with a little quote:

"Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result." - Tien T'ai

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 5

Andrey "Gold" Lobtov (290679)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14541185549142.jpg

And New Island FC Welterweight Champion of the World!

"I don't mind haters, they are fuel to mine fire. Haters are jealous and cannot give props where they are due, but I will keep winning and leave no doubt about it, that I am the best.."

Oh yeah, i am so jealous of that fake medal...

Props for the killstreak of homeless, you deserved it...lol.

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, i am so jealous of that fake medal...

Props for the killstreak of homeless, you deserved it...lol.

Olympic Medal and on the Island 3 of 6 opponents were great opposition. You haven't beaten the former #1 P4P on the Island yet, Lobtov just put the first loss on Potter's record.

Disgracie really deserves a title shot though at 4-0 though right? Hypocrite.

Olympic Medal and on the Island 3 of 6 opponents were great opposition. You haven't beaten the former #1 P4P on the Island yet, Lobtov just put the first loss on Potter's record.

Disgracie really deserves a title shot though at 4-0 though right? Hypocrite.

I didnt beat homeless in quick fights, to statpad my fighter to the title shot, but whatever, choke on that medal, LOL.

There will be Blood review will be out latter today ....new HOF to be added soon i let you guys keep guessing who deserves that honour....we have a couple of fighters in mind but they will have to overcome their next oponent... :showoff: :training2: :blackbelt:

Update regarding Island FC future:

We will move the organization to NEW YORK when the island season 5 finishes, so whoever is interested just set your fighter end of the season destination to New York.

The only divisions available for this season island fighters will be ----145lbs---185lbs---265lbs----so if your fighter is not on this weight classes when the season finishes, new contracts will be offered ,you can move up or down you chose what suits you better....i know most will realese their fighters at the end of the season, but this will give a chance to any top island fighter to have a future still, we will work hard on trying to get all the best fighters of the season to join...why would you do that?....i mean if you have a good fighter with a decent record that you want to keep but know that he wont stand a chance in other highstreet promotion, you can stay with us keep pilling the wins ,by then big contracts will be offered and the hype will be there for all of us, we still going to be very entertaining and you can take it as a follow up of season fight....overtime new restricted id (to cap still) will be added slowly.... BUT THERE IS A TWIST.......

Division 265lbs+ will be OPEN ID this division will be made to see who has what.....what you got ...any ID can compete here i chose this division to do that because its hard to get a competitive 265+ division going....this way there will be drama for sure :) ....

135----155----170----205---will be set for 290k restricted ....why?...just because that was the id around the time the season started.....

But hey the season is half way and you guys need to focus on whats going on now wich is loads of amazing match ups coming up and very dificult fights.....the forum could do with a few more people joining the "fight"...lol...but its all good......

We are not number one (FOR NOW) ,but dont you worry ,basicly their going on fifth gear we didnt even went past the third ;).....

#ISLANDFC

#THEISLAND

#MAMADO

• Upvote 3

Hop Sing "Hyun Ae" Jung (287199)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14524342481645.png

Hop Sing Jung

"I'm ready to fight Asato Mikio (286715). I will submit him and then most likely move weight divisions since 145 seems the slimmest right now. I want to fight as much as possible, anywhere anytime."

Hop Sing Jung

"I'm ready to fight Asato Mikio (286715). I will submit him and then most likely move weight divisions since 145 seems the slimmest right now. I want to fight as much as possible, anywhere anytime."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w15.jpg

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

You sure about that? Good chance you'll find a familiar foe up there ;)

• Upvote 2

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

You sure about that? Good chance you'll find a familiar foe up there ;)

Unless Jung is offered the fight with Vermeer, Jung refuses to be disrespectful and call him out. Jung knows Vermeer is the man and has the utmost respect for the Champion.

• Upvote 2

ISLAND FC is glad to have options...:)

We have some good FA that might be worth having a look....Good oportunity to get envolved.....

We had a couple of managers acounts shut down (multi i think)....here is a list of worthy Island FC FA's, , some are a couple of fights away from a title shot.....

FA

Tony "The Eagle" Diaz (289516)

Savannah White (287483)

Hammer Radovan (286336)

Ian Mcgee (292618)

Shaun "Storm" Russell (291993)

Johmarcus "Riff Jazzy" Webb (290913)

Root "Of Evil" Paul (287316)

Some have very good record and look very well built,regarding skill set....WHY NOT?... :)

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

Hop Sing Jung

Good luck with your fight, i am pretty sure that will be very hard to beat another homeless to pad yourself to another title shot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The biggest troll on the Island comes out from under his bridge again. What was the total number of wins that Gracie's opponent's had before he got his title shot? 2?

The biggest worm come up again to thumb down like a little bitch in a smack talking thread, because the feelings are hurting.

Keep them coming, feed me, i know you want to use your little sticky fat fingers again.

• Downvote 2

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

Gimme titleshot....homeless people....titleshot....homeless people.....title.....homeless.....title......homeless.

Maybe you should get a new record player, this one seems to be stuttering on the same tune over and over again.

I am starting to think you have no idea how smack talking work.

ISLAND FC is glad to have options... :)

We have some good FA that might be worth having a look....Good oportunity to get envolved.....

We had a couple of managers acounts shut down (multi i think)....here is a list of worthy Island FC FA's, , some are a couple of fights away from a title shot.....

FA

Tony "The Eagle" Diaz (289516)

Savannah White (287483)

Hammer Radovan (286336)

Ian Mcgee (292618)

Shaun "Storm" Russell (291993)

Johmarcus "Riff Jazzy" Webb (290913)

Root "Of Evil" Paul (287316)

Some have very good record and look very well built,regarding skill set....WHY NOT?... :)

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

Hammer Radovan was cut because JJ Tycooner couldnt handle me. :yes:

:shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There will be Blood review was live from the Hard Knocks Arena in the island....we had loads of surprizes and the talks for a super fight between Pyry Kontio and the P4P king Vermeer was put on hold here.....Ningley came along and spoiled everyones plans including ours....but we like that it give us the competetive edge and makes us the most competetive and active promotion in the island....we have a couple of surprises coming(regarding match ups) that will make us number 1 again....we momentarily consed that spot to the competition but everyone knows soon we will leap frog them and this time will be for good ;).....now the fights:

155 lbs TITLE Kingsley Babajide vs Pyry Kontio (SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT) :blackbelt:

Kingsley was the underdog coming into this fight but i guess is going to be long time before we see him as the underdog again...he came he saw he conquer....this was basicly a TWGC contest both fighters are terrific graplers but Kingsley BJJ brown belt came on top.....Kontio did start better and scored the takedown but landed in Kingsley guard and thats a very dangerous thing to do against a superior BJJ fighter....they were playing chez and Kingsley did a chek-mate when he managed to lock the kimura....surprise 1st round win for the NEW lightweight champion Kingsley Babajide

155 lbs Blaster Monocastor vs King Diamond (FIGHT OF THE NIGHT) :o

If any thing Moncastor should have won this one but the judges ruled it as a draw....it was a good fight with loads of action trough out...both fighters realy exibiting their striking skills but they failed to show any KO power either that or great chins, both manage to land at will both failed to do any damage beside that cut , when Moncastor manage to cut King in the bigining of the third thats why i tought Moncastor should have taken this....in my eyes the fighter that causes the most damage should allways win....DRAW

265 lbs Wooden Stick vs Kirill Koltsov

Wooden felt the power early on and was very quick to adjust to it, he got cut as soon as the fight started and tought" no no no ....i want no business with this guy standing!"....emidiatly he shot for the takedown and manage to get it landing on hes oponent guard , advance position very smoothly and manage to get the submission after a few attempts....clever 1st round submission win for Wooden Stick

185 lbs Revelation Vinapola vs Roman Nargarito (KO OF THE NIGHT) :boxing:

This young man is turning out to be a realy good fighter indeed ....im talking about Vinapola who scored another win here and this time it didnt went for a decision....this time he managed to absolutly destroy a very good oponent ....it looks like hes coming to age as a fighter and a warning was send to the all of the division....hes been puting away 25 year olds like is nothing and for he shows a high IQ level as a fighter....this time he didnt drag the fight into the clinch, he actualy defended it ,that and the takedowns.....he chose to stay outside ans show off hes striking wich was very good, and he manage to KO hes oponent cold, KO of the year contender and another win, the future looks bright.....brutal 1st round KO win for Revelation Vinapola

265 lbs Igor Kolivanov vs Jean Claude Jaques Guesteau

This was a very entretaining fight for the fans ,short but entretaining...I mean Igor absolutly brutalized Claude in the clinch...he cut him wide open with elbows controling the clinch with hes MT style....with little over then 2 minutes gone in the fight he went for the knees and kept landing until Claude couldnt take it anymore and the ref came to the rescue....it was a ko of the night award contender but we can only award it to 1 fighter....amazing 1st round win for Igor Kolivanov

205 lbs Pandy Gou vs Alexander Taran

I think Taran is regreting standing up when he was being very sussessfull with the ground and pound, poor game plan cost him the win here...hes oponent took full advantage of that and clearly had the advantage on the stand up....he made sure the fight was not going to go to the ground again by knocking Taran out with an over hand from hell, it was like watching logging on discovery chanel"TIMBEEEEEEEER".....amazing 1st round KO win for Pandy Gou

265 lbs Simbo Klice vs Nathan Explosion

The first round of this fight was a back and forward battle in the clinch very technical and both fighters determined to get the uper hand on this position, not very entertaining for most of the fans but a good show of clinchwork for the most educated crowd....in the second round however Simbo manage to take the fight to the ground after clinching, he had a game plan from the start and hes carefull aproach was very deceptive....he landed on half guard and from then on he took control causing a lot of damage with hes ground and pound ,again, missing it up well with submissions too....but were the strikes that were making the damage and eventualy he landed that big elbow and follow up with a barrage of strikes forcing the refery to stop the fight....controled 2nd round TKO win for Simbo Klice

170 lbs Daniele Sorintano vs Woody Johnson

This was a long fight but a very good one, action packed rounds and both fighters looked absolutly exausted by the end of the fight....Daniele was the dominante fighter thoe he control the fight with hes sheer agression , specialy from the clinch position, hes takedown eficiency was ridiculouse and hes striking precision was not bad neither...in all one fighter will go to hospital with brain damage and the other will go there out of exaustion....very good fight both fighters deserve a standing ouvation from the crowd.....decision win for Daniele Sorintano

170 lbs Alora Henry vs Reyanne Ignacio

Henry did well in avoiding to take any damage on the first exange and counter with a beautifull takedown into side control but Ignacio got straight right back to hes feet....he got taken down once again ,and in my opinion he was being to agressive with hes escapes attempts and was all a question of time before he was taping out.....quick 1st round submission win for Alora Henry

145 lbs Raul Gutierrez vs Jerry Cantrell

This was clooser then it looked , but in the end the young domenican came away with a deserved and hard fought win....he tried to bully hes oponent staying very agressive and trowing punch combinations, he went a bit over hes head with the amount of combinations trow and nearly paid an heavy price for that....by the end of the fight hes conditioning started to detriorate and he put himself in danger a couple of times......decision win for Raul Gutierrez

I leave you guys with an inspiring quote see you when i see you:

“When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous. We are timid only when there is something we can still cling to.”

― Don Juan

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 3

There will be Blood review was live from the Hard Knocks Arena in the island....we had loads of surprizes and the talks for a super fight between Pyry Kontio and the P4P king Vermeer was put on hold here.....Ningley came along and spoiled everyones plans including ours....but we like that it give us the competetive edge and makes us the most competetive and active promotion in the island....we have a couple of surprises coming(regarding match ups) that will make us number 1 again....we momentarily consed that spot to the competition but everyone knows soon we will leap frog them and this time will be for good ;).....now the fights:

#ISLANDFC
#THEUNIT
#MAMADO

Dont worry about that brother, theres plenty of my fighters in ISLAND FC, that will be a problem i can easily fix. :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well, one of us doesn't.

Ain't me though

No the problem is that you want to force a certain type of smack talk, when in fact everybody is entitle to be either a white knight or a total asshole like Mcgregor, second problem is that i dont give a fuck of what you think, so you have to use your fat leerdammer fingers to thumb down because your feelings are hurting.

Again, the problem is with you, not with me.

• Downvote 3