The Island Season 5

I see what you're saying about him helping new managers, although he's a "new" manager himself unless he's a returning or multi manager. Anyway, I think 30 is a little light, but whatever, at least I don't have to look at a fountain of spew for a while. Thanks for letting him know that its not ok to act in that manner.

Meant to vote you up on this comment, I'll get you on another post.

So Highland Island has still to even a offer me a contract to come back to the org so I take it I should move on? What's the deal? I say give me a 1/1/1 contract and then you don't even bother sending me a contract.

Don't make me show you my angry face... It's so terrifying that... well my 3 year old laughs at it so not very terrifying but STILL!

• Upvote 1

So Highland Island has still to even a offer me a contract to come back to the org so I take it I should move on? What's the deal? I say give me a 1/1/1 contract and then you don't even bother sending me a contract.

Don't make me show you my angry face... It's so terrifying that... well my 3 year old laughs at it so not very terrifying but STILL!

i have sent you like 3 lol

i guess i should take the no answer as a no but i am a little hard headed lol

http://i65.tinypic.com/sox1y8_th.jpg

i have sent you like 3 lol

i guess i should take the no answer as a no but i am a little hard headed lol

http://i65.tinypic.com/sox1y8_th.jpg

I mean I told them I would sign back with them, I told them I would do it for free to help out since Theo has enough money to make it to the end of the tournament. I dunno, maybe they don't one of the best heavyweights on the Island I don't know. It's been like 2 weeks so I guess they aren't interested. I guess I will sign elsewhere or sit out the season, I haven't decided yet.

He had like 200 fighters to sign back so one was bound to slip.

JJ, what's the prizes you're offering for that creation tournament? I just want to know so I can double it for mine.

But he forgot a Thundercunt. Utterly unacceptable.

• 4 weeks later...

(Via Sully's Bar & Grill official thread!)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill on The Island)

Hello everyone!!!

The end of the season is near and what a wild ride it has been! From partnerships with Highland Kickboxing and Highland Island to all the drama that happened.

We had our ups and downs and i have been working hard with all the peepz on The Island to give the best products available! Thank you to everyone who helped make Sully's reach #2 WORLDWIDE in Nutrition!!

With only a short time left on The Island, Sully's will continue to grow as we will move to London at the season's end to continue giving you the best products available.

Watch this space!!!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

• Upvote 1

ahhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..... I've just run the wrong script and gone and moved everyone off the island :S

this is gunna take a while to fix. i'll sort it though. fuck.

at least the sack fighter screen didn't show up. Just to be sure, I'm not logging out on this laptop though.

sack fighter screen wont be a problem. I'll get everyone back in the island in a min. thankfully the script echoed all the fighter ids when i ran it, so i've just had to delete all the rest of the crap from that and i've got the list of fighters to work with. in terms of the FAs, that'll take a little longer but i'll fix it tomorrow.