ITFL Season 5 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

I had a 250k guy for 245/250 but I don't really have anyone for 255 for that weight on my roster, hopefully next time I'll be lucky and it will be a good match up for my roster.

Gunner Hilton

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14251385855092.jpg

Im looking for a team. Dose anybody want me??

Yes i know im fact but with the right Mentors and support around me i can lose this weight i promise i wont eat any more cheese burgers. Plus no one can handle my right hand.

That is if it stays at 255k

The difference between 245k and 255k (especially in two months when this will start) is so small that we should just use 245k. My 255k fighter will be pretty close to being maxed out by the time this starts and I'm sure there are quite a few 245k fighters that he will be more skilled then.

• Upvote 5

Personally I think Grant should stick with what he originally said, which was 245k. That seems to be the leading one now in terms of votes + some people may have already started to gather teams based on that. Then again I really want to participate and 245 allows me to do that :D

Personally I think Grant should stick with what he originally said, which was 245k. That seems to be the leading one now in terms of votes + some people may have already started to gather teams based on that. Then again I really want to participate and 245 allows me to do that :D

same here on the wannja compete part, hope grant shows himself in this topic again

Not been on much lately, but still looking to get this sorted. From the reaction, 245k seems like it is the preferred choice now, so since I cba dealing with people trying to picket for an ID, we will stick with the initial plan of 245k and see what happens with it. 205lbs is still the weight class with the minimum weight rule of 195lbs in effect. Depending on how sign ups go, we will hopefully have it starting in April or May at the latest.

As for the hosting org, I have it sorted it seems but wanna go over final details with the org first before announcing them.

And lastly, the Team Fee's have been reduced from $500k to $250k since it still means a decent contribution to the prize pool but also means it's a bit more affordable for people.

• Upvote 1

May as well put Team Cage Cartel on that list as i am positive we will have a team. Let's get the ball rolling.

Shortfuse posted a team earlier which had all Cage Cartel members under the "Team Conquer" banner so I have thrown that up for now. Let me know if there is any change to it

I'm gonna also put into the OP any fighters who post in this thread looking for a team, we might end up with 5 and they can be their own team or else a team might need an extra member and can find one using it

No team name yet and still looking for one more.

Duane Perry

Edward Stoker

Bryer Michael

Thomas Rutherford

That's three former number 1 managers and Joe River, who is a hell of a nice guy.

Great team so far. And yeah GBK that team will work for now. I may end up replacing Haas w/ Phil High or Kai Kha but I'd rather wait until closer to the time so I can see where they're at by then. So I'll just leave our team as is until closer to the start of the season when I'll have a better idea of what they look like.

I am putting together a team. I will edit this post and place it here once I get some confirmations of participation.

Added you into the OP, will update your team roster when you have it sorted

Also added in Vendetta since they told me they will be entering a team into it

That makes 4 teams out of the 8 we hope to see participate. I am hoping to get a team sorted for it also so realistically we are looking for 3 more teams.

TBD - Captained by Grant Brophy (GBK16)

O Shea Jackson - Grant Brophy

John Swanson - John Hetfield

Johan Attila - Bob Vendarra

Danny Ciprianni - Mark O'Sullivan

Liam McGuiness - Joe Lang

Got another team in. Going to ask Mike to post it up on the spoiler page so we can hopefully get the last few teams locked down. Let your alliance mates or in game friends know about it as well to try and get it wrapped up asap.

• Upvote 1