UFC 196 Dos Anjos vs McGregor Pick'em

kenlow73

I don't know how you got she was winning the fight, but ok that's the way you saw it. Honestly for me it would be generous to give her the 3rd round just because of a couple of kicks. Count the first even and the 2nd 10-8 for Miesha and a mercy round for Holm in the 3rd? Holm is still losing the fight lol.

That's fine that you saw it that way. I could be wrong but I had Holly winning 1, 3, and 4 and I wouldn't say the second was a 10-8 but who know's how the judges had it. Doesn't matter though because Meisha got the finish. I was just saying that Holly is the real deal and she fought great tonight but Meisha capitalized on her mistakes very well so good on her.

• Upvote 2

I don't think I've ever been more excited during a fight than this one. Well except when Ronda got knocked out of course. Nate's on top of the world and he's the real money fight now. McGregor looked super sloppy (almost like Ronda)from the beginning but when Nate got warmed up he just couldn't eat those shots.

That's fine that you saw it that way. I could be wrong but I had Holly winning 1, 3, and 4 and I wouldn't say the second was a 10-8 but who know's how the judges had it. Doesn't matter though because Meisha got the finish. I was just saying that Holly is the real deal and she fought great tonight but Meisha capitalized on her mistakes very well so good on her.

Holy made a stupid mistake she was wiinning 3round to 1 and winning the 5th too, all she had to do was stay on the ground on her back and wait 2 mn instead of trying to get up so fast giving her neck.

• Upvote 1

Holly had 3 and 4 with 1 being a split that might have gone in her favor. Tate needed something big, and she got it. Holm didn't lose any stock. We knew her ground game was her weakness, but she handled the adversity of round 2 well going into the 3rd. Still, Tate was a long time coming. She finally did it. Good for her.

• Upvote 2

Holy made a stupid mistake she was wiinning 3round to 1 and winning the 5th too, all she had to do was stay on the ground on her back and wait 2 mn instead of trying to get up so fast giving her neck.

Agreed. She looked liked she panicked both times Meisha got her down and gave up her neck both times. She seemed much more calm against Ronda when she took her down. Disappointing to see. Hope she can comeback.

Agreed. She looked liked she panicked both times Meisha got her down and gave up her neck both times. She seemed much more calm against Ronda when she took her down. Disappointing to see. Hope she can comeback.

Yeah she basically gave the win to Tate, without taking anything to Tate, nice instinct. Maybe holm corner should have make clear she was wining before going into round 5, especially in title fights when judges give advantage to the actual champ.

Yeah she basically gave the win to Tate, without taking anything to Tate. Maybe holm corner should have make clear she was wining before going into round 5, especially in title fights when judges give advantage to the actual champ.

yea she did -- i was wondering why is she being so aggressive when she wasnt like that any other round -- the 2nd was not even close to a 10-8 round and i think holy had 1,3 and 4 ------ on nate / conor i knew as soon as nate got him in 2nd with that combo conor was hurt and in some trouble -- you could see him taking deep breathes and punches not even the same -- then to shoot on nate i started laughing knowing it was over

Conor proved he's one of the best strikers ever. No one does what he did to Nate.

Nate proved that he's one of the toughest people in MMA, taking everything Conor had effortlessly.

Striking is offense and defense, where's connor defence ? Blocking punches with chin and dodge few of them ?

• Upvote 1

Striking is offense and defense, where's connor defence ? Blocking punches with chin and dodge few of them ?

To be fair, if you continue with this logic then Nate and Nick have the worst MMA striking of all time.

Conor did a great job of slipping punches. The problem is, everybody underestimates the power of the Diaz bros and how each punch can rock you easily.

• Upvote 1

Conor threw his best shots at Nate and Nate kept coming harder. Conor took a few solid shots and he was like

"CHOKE ME NATE PLEASE"

Dude rolled a bad heart hidden, it's exposed... better go back to fighting midgets.

I can't wait to see Karter try and defend his boy. Will he stand by him? Let's find out.

• Upvote 2

yea she did -- i was wondering why is she being so aggressive when she wasnt like that any other round -- the 2nd was not even close to a 10-8 round and i think holy had 1,3 and 4 ------ on nate / conor i knew as soon as nate got him in 2nd with that combo conor was hurt and in some trouble -- you could see him taking deep breathes and punches not even the same -- then to shoot on nate i started laughing knowing it was over

Yeah Conor didn't look to lively in the second. He was content taking the stockton slap over and over lol. My guess is he burned out his gas tank in the first because he swung wildly so much. He did damage Nate but man he looked awful. I think he said that when he hits a man clean that they become panicked wrestlers and shoot on him. I thought it was hilarious when he did the same.

conor i knew as soon as nate got him in 2nd with that combo conor was hurt and in some trouble -- you could see him taking deep breathes and punches not even the same -- then to shoot on nate i started laughing knowing it was over

I swear before he got rocked I had a bad feeling at the start of round 2 because he started to give free punches to nate trying to dodge them, was thinking no way he win this fight when he give free punch to nate like this; 40seconds later he got rocked.

Conor threw his best shots at Nate and Nate kept coming harder. Conor took a few solid shots and he was like

"CHOKE ME NATE PLEASE"

Dude rolled a bad heart hidden, it's exposed... better go back to fighting midgets.

I can't wait to see Karter try and defend his boy. Will he stand by him? Let's find out.

McGregor gassed. He was owning the fight until then. He made a very egotistical error of letting Nate hit him and he paid for it. Doesn't take anything away from his greatness as a fighter. He would still fuck RDA up and has the toolset to beat most striking.

Disappointed with the results, but I'm absolutely dying to see Dana White's face and post fight conference. It'll be priceless.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, if you continue with this logic then Nate and Nick have the worst MMA striking of all time.

Conor did a great job of slipping punches. The problem is, everybody underestimates the power of the Diaz bros and how each punch can rock you easily.

Was nick diaz a champ once, because he get beat by any strikers in the field ?

It is good to sleep punches but you also have to block or hijack punches with ur arm or moving away of them, giving 30-40 punches free to nate diaz because you refuse to move back or block the punch with your arm is just retarded.

Check boxing fights you have lot of rounds with only one punch connecting clean.

McGregor gassed. He was owning the fight until then. He made a very egotistical error of letting Nate hit him and he paid for it. Doesn't take anything away from his greatness as a fighter. He would still fuck RDA up and has the toolset to beat most striking.

Disappointed with the results, but I'm absolutely dying to see Dana White's face and post fight conference. It'll be priceless.

He was not owning the fight. Half the time he was swinging wildly looking like Ronda against Holly. Nate was doing well; losing, but doing well. Once he got it going he never let up and Conor couldn't take the punishment. If I recall correctly it was you who said Nate wouldn't be able to take Conor's power, dead wrong on that one.

Was nick diaz a champ once, because he get beat by any strikers in the field ?

It is good to sleep punches but you also have to block or hijack punches with ur arm or moving away of them, giving 30-40 punches free to nate diaz because you refuse to move back or block the punch with your arm is just retarded.

Check boxing fights you have lot of rounds with only one punch connecting clean.

I'd reply...but I'm not 100% what language any of this is in.