Do you think Conor McGregor is on steroids?

Well I would say he has used them but at this point he probably is off them because of the attention he is getting. I am clearly no expert so I dont even know how hard it is to hide them but clearly you can see some of the guys in the UFC are build different than others and I dont think that is only genetics.

I was playing a video game back in like 5 years and they had like this little hacks where you could see enemies in the fog but when they updated it they said they have fixed it. So we where playing for like a solid 3 months and where thinking that they have fixed it and there is no was others are using stuff like that. So once I decided to check the internet for it and guess what? Yes I found a site where you could download these hacks and the funny party that post was made the same they the new update did come out so basically they where not using it for few hours.

The moral of the story is even if you think you have the right tools to fight something its very possible the bad guys have already better ones because not only you are working to improve. Same goes for doping you really have to be delusional to think that they dont have ways to hide it. The same doctors who check for that stuff are and I am 100% sure about it selling the information how to hide it.

And this is a fun fact how you really cant trust people who are in charge. Back in 2013 in all VAT fraud cases where involved people who are or where working for the government and actually fighting VAT frauds. So to think that these commission are 100% not manipulating anything themselves is delusional.

Sorry guys for the rant but I just dont trust them :)

They made a surprise clinical visit when he was at his home, 2 weeks after he started the training camp, he even posted the pic on instagram, everythign was clean.

Yes he is surprisingly big for his frame, but nothing special, and i dont think McGregor is stupi denough to throw away all that money and the hype train, he is a very smart kid.

I think Nate just played the trash talking card, just to be on the same level with legendary McGregor trashtalking skill during press conferences. :)

All these pictures of him is comparing him at normal walking about weight and when he was at a weigh in at 145...

Tosen showed me a picture before of Woodley and Conor, Conor looked about the same size as Woodley. Conor has always been a big guy for 145, he will still be a big guy at 155. He was asked if he had managed cut down the weight and what he was at. He won't be on steroids, it is just when you compare a picture of a guy at his normal walking about weight compared to him when he has just cut down to his fighting weight he will always look 20/30lbs bigger, because that tends to be the actual case.

Look when he fought at Cage Rage, 155lbs, nothing much different than now, and it was 7-8 years ago, now he is at 170 lbs with 10 years of constant training.

He is a white Bruce Lee, very good physique, his work ethic must be legendary.

Also he looks big, because his limbs are long, legs and arms are very long compared to his height, i just think it is his type of body that make him look bigger, his type of frame.

He is ectomorph, the best type of body to get big muscles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...