Biggest Fight of the Month and the Scorecard Reads what?

gwad12345

I learned that tactic from Chuck & Larry. I've provided masturbation material for half of tycoon. Don't b jelly.

I'm glad you got your spank bank stored up for the next 10 years you playa you. How did it feel to get laid? In your wet dreams I mean. Friend Zone Karter.

Done. You want a fight big boy then you got one. Just don't cry too hard afterwards. Sad you had to come bail Rambo out cause he couldnt handle the heat.

Flagon has skin made of toilet paper and I'm going to shit all over it. Just like when I shit on your mom's ches- err... Sorry children are about.

Same kind of children keeping me from a fight with Shortfuse and Fortunado. Free him and we will fight in Legacy.

This is why Grant hasnt booked Remi, I wanted that Fortunado fight.

Let it be known that Ryan ain't scared and Trinity doesn't waste any time putting fights together when called out. Turns out the only pussy in here was your.....almost forgot about the children.

See ya in 4 days

• Upvote 3

Let it be known that Ryan ain't scared and Trinity doesn't waste any time putting fights together when called out. Turns out the only pussy in here was your.....almost forgot about the children.

See ya in 4 days

Fight is set, both fighters have accepted their fight offers. Sackett/Highjack 3 is on bitches!!

My injury day is 1 day more than the remaining days to the fight. Pretty sure I heard that it drops off. If not tho, fuck it Remi will fight injured cause he gives no fucks.

• Upvote 1

Fight is set, both fighters have accepted their fight offers. Sackett/Highjack 3 is on bitches!!

My injury day is 1 day more than the remaining days to the fight. Pretty sure I heard that it drops off. If not tho, fuck it Remi will fight injured cause he gives no fucks.

Yep, he should fight injury-free normally as far as I can see.

Can't wait for this one, let the entertainment continue...:)