EA UFC 2

MMATycoon

Thought I'd start a thread for people who are getting the game, so we can, presumably, smash each other in the face a bit.

I don't know what sort of online features they're going to have but we should arrange some tournaments or something.

I'll be getting in on PS4. My ID is MMATycoonDOTcom.

• Upvote 7

BO13BY

Thought I'd start a thread for people who are getting the game, so we can, presumably, smash each other in the face a bit.

I don't know what sort of online features they're going to have but we should arrange some tournaments or something.

I'll be getting in on PS4. My ID is MMATycoonDOTcom.

I'm BO13BY, also PS4

I'm wanting to try a demo before I pick it up, don't want to buy it unless I know I'll be playing it. The last one wasn't great.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a demo for this. It's out tomorrow in the UK, usually demo's are 2-3 weeks before release.

I'll be getting it on xbox one. I'll be up for smashing a few lads from here :D

I'm wanting to try a demo before I pick it up, don't want to buy it unless I know I'll be playing it. The last one wasn't great.

Go on u know u want to

I'm pretty sure there won't be a demo for this. It's out tomorrow in the UK, usually demo's are 2-3 weeks before release.

I'll smash u anytime well when I'm online

I'm currently playing it now

Well according to Microsoft's announcement you may be able to face people on PS4 in the not-so-distant future.

This makes me wish EA wasn't such a shitty company who's fucked me over a few times already, I don't give them my money. I might pick it up after the price of the game drops a bit, there's a local store that gives me a bit of a discount since it's it's the first place I've been go for games for years now and I've have no problem supporting them buying this second hand.

I honestly never bought the first EA UFC and I'll likely have more then enough games to play without this one but if it seems that good I'll likely look into it.

I'll wreck some fools on PS4 when I get it - probably tomorrow night.

Haven't played my ps4 in ages but i think my account name is: PintSlaya91 lol will need to double check though so i'll report back tomorrow.

Been on ultimate team all day pretty hard

My favorite mode so far! Easy strategy for you! Body Kicks! If you rock them, then the head opens up and its game over, if they start trying to block them, than the head opens up. Rinse and repeat for victory.

Anyway, you guys can find me on Xbox @ X2XLakerWarrior. I am currently playing UFC 2, and a lot of Raibow 6 Seige if anybody has that.

I suck at this game. Can't get my head around the ground game, which seems very stop/start, plus I keep lapsing into the controls for Fight Night, so I keep clinching up :)

I have some questions though;

1. Is there any way to do a bloody jab and not load up with a power shot every time you throw a lead hand?

2. Is there any logic to whether fighters throw low or high kicks? It seems like for some people they default low and some default high.