McGregor retiring

I kind of get where Conor is coming from. Doing some bs radio interviews or going on ESPN or FS1 and talking to some guy or lady who doesn't give a crap and getting asked the same bs generic and stale questions must be hell. Kronix posted an interview from The Herd and I watch that show every now and then and I saw when he had Dominick Cruz and Faber and when that fucker asked what a guillotine was I wanted to reach inside my tv screen and put him in one. How can you interview someone when you don't know anything about them or their sport? Conor already sold UFC 200 simply by being on the card no need for all this extra press.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I kind of get where Conor is coming from. Doing some bs radio interviews or going on ESPN or FS1 and talking to some guy or lady who doesn't give a crap and getting asked the same bs generic and stale questions must be hell. Kronix posted an interview from The Herd and I watch that show every now and then and I saw when he had Dominick Cruz and Faber and when that fucker asked what a guillotine was I wanted to reach inside my tv screen and put him in one. How can you interview someone when you don't know anything about them or their sport? Conor already sold UFC 200 simply by being on the card no need for all this extra press.

It's all bullshit though, none of that is required. Handing out fliers on the streets, radio interviews, ESPN/FS1 interviews etc etc etc none of that shit is mandatory. There is pretty much 2 mandatory press conferences for this event and this one is still 3 months away for the fight. 3 months. That's a full camp AFTER he gets back and they are asking him to fly out and give them a few nights of his life. Conor would be making pennies without the UFC and their promoting him so it's hardly the unfair situation he is making it out to be. He is being a baby plain and simple and people are calling respect for it. Like seriously, he can cancel literally every other media appearance but you have to show up to the press conferences when they pop up and shoot a damn commercial or interview every now and then. In return you're promoting yourself which makes you and the company you work for more money, millions of dollars in his case.

It's hardly the trial he is making it out to be.

All because he lost a fight too and it's far more apparent that's what it is after he released his statement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Diaz said he wants to fight Conor at 200 and doesn't really have any interest in fighting anybody else.

• Upvote 1

He trying to get the people behind him I think for when Dana shuts him down although I just seen a picture someone tweeted 10 mins ago of McGregor just got into a plain

To be quite honest I could care less If I see this kid at UFC 200 or any card... Go back to 45 and take care of your own belt, you got schooled by a top 5 155er and asked for an immediate rematch like it was a close fight?!

Enough with the WWE crap.

Nate Diaz wasn't in the top 5 before the Conor fight.

• Upvote 1

He acted a bit selfish this time, as much i love McGregor for what he is (being himself despite being a slave fighter like all the fighters doing MMA profesionally) this time he shitted all over the place, there was no reasons to not show in the press conference, it is part of the deals and the fans want to see him shit talking in the press conferences, this is part of the game, and the fans are the ones that pump money in the end, he acted too selfish and got punished, i think this time Dana White showed who make the calls ,probably it was Lorenzo Fertitta though as Dana White is just a little condescending bitch.

This is all UFCs and Danas fault. They created McGregor and gave him freedom to do anything he wants. First of all, his way to title shot, not top fighters, should have more fights before title fight. And then was it lucky punch or not, but UFC should immediately go for Aldo vs McGregor 2, but no. They let him to fight for 155 belt even tho 145 has a lot of condenders. And then he lost to top 10 lightweight guy. And now all that is coming to bite them in the ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1