Highland Games - 2nd Annual 25yo Creation Tournament

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14407183641428187949Logonew2.png

After a lot of success with our first tournament in 2015, I thought it was about time to run a second tournament. I was originally going to hold off on this for a little while but I sent out early invites to the managers who took part last time and the interest was surprisingly good. I'm going to have a reserve spot for the managers from last time who confirmed their position.

There is no entry fee.

Last time I offered free custom avatars but no one claimed that prize so I may as well not add it in this time. We absolutely accept donations for other prizes, with last season KingEpicity donating 3 months VIP for second place and TurboDave offering 200k for third place.

Last time we just accepted the fighters whenever they were made. This time, what I'm going to do is have managers sign up first, and then they can make the fighters once the spots are filled. This is to avoid one fighter getting a couple of days training, or more importantly getting their learning speed etc. tested beforehand.

Just to kick off, my ultimate goal of this is to get a couple of new fighters for Highland Games. The top prize for this tournament is 1 million dollars. I'm well aware that the majority of fighters will be cut, but here's a little bit of incentive for someone to potentially keep their fighter. The total record of fighters in Highland Games from the first season in non-tournament fights is 38-12. Currently Calixtro Guerrero (11-5), who was eliminated in the first round of the tournament, and Vitaly Karelin (14-3), who won the tournament, remain fighting for Highland Games with the latter being the most recent challenger for the heavyweight championship. The reason I'm posting this is to show you guys that no matter the ID differences and whatever else, if your fighter has some skills then they can absolutely have a solid career in HG.

You can find the first tournament thread here:- http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48767

RULES

• 16 Fighters
  • 25 Year Old Creations
  • Roughly 2 Months In Duration
  • Featherweight (Open to suggestions of otherwise)
  • Based in London
  • Fighters Created After Sign Ups
  • No Testing

PRIZES

• First Place - $1,000,000
  • Finish All Fights In First Round - $500,000 (Donated by Wolf)
  • Fastest Knockout - $100,000 (Donated by Arcalimon)
  • Fasted Submission - $100,000 (Donated by Arcalimon)

I'm going to try and get some work done in terms of write ups and interviews, but in that regard I'm not gonna make any big promises.

To enter or enquire, post in this thread or send my account a message. http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=93705

ENTERANTS / RESERVED SPOTS

8. Ben Jo - Uwe Scherer (Signed)

13. Tony Scatero - Max Power (Signed)

15. Ivan Drago - Clinch Master (Signed)

TOURNAMENT FULL

RESERVE: Scott Davies -

• Upvote 3

Is that a donation? Cause if it is you're paying more for quick finishes than I am for the fucking tournament lmao

Yes it's a donation, I was gonna enter a guy but no roster room. I can lower the price if you feel bad about it? :D

Ironically last season I donated 3 months VIP to second place... only to finish in 2nd place. I did in fact follow through on my deal though and bought that lucky 2nd place finisher 3 months.

• Upvote 6

Rules say Based In London which means, fighter must be in London right? Or at least that is the way I am reading it.

Not sure why that rule is there, as I imagine all of us have gyms in different places. I'm guessing that he means that all fights will be in London, but not sure.

Can you explain Clyde? ;)

Not sure why that rule is there, as I imagine all of us have gyms in different places. I'm guessing that he means that all fights will be in London, but not sure.

Can you explain Clyde? ;)

I read it as fighters base as London but nothing said to stop u flying to ur gym