THE 270k WARS

http://i.imgur.com/gnAh7jg.gif

A surprise press conference called by Dale Mac regarding his org GENERATION

DM - Hello ladies and Gentleman how are you all doing. In recent months we have seen the rise of the 270k orgs.

GENERATION being one of them im proud to be apart of a great set up we have in MMA at the minute.

With the recent news of Rio Chain Gang 270+ closing i felt this has come at the right time before we lose any other 270k orgs.

Here at GENERATION we love competition. We love to be able to call our self's the best. Our managers our fighters love being the best. So we want to prove it.

We want to start a league/tournament/crossover events. Which either the 270k owners have the bottle to do.

The events don't have to consists of your champions as i know you need them for main events all though i will be encouraging my champions to step up and show the world we are #1

So i lay it down to all the other 270k ORGS come get some.

If you fail to step up and be men then We will invade your events, we will invade your smack talk pages. We will call you little hoebags on BUZZ.

Its the time for the 270K fighters to start there rise to legacy status.

270k ORGS

Budo Rei FC [270k+]

King of the Beach (270k+)

Hardcore Fighting Championship[270k+ and 275k+]

VICTORY! COMBAT LEAGUE (270K+)

Extreme Mixed Martial Arts

GAMMA Butt-Stompers (275k+)

MMA Helsinki [270k]

and any other 270k orgs there are out there.

Thank you all for coming and wait to see us invading the other 270k orgs.

Im doing this for a bit of excitement around the 270k orgs not for hype or rankings as we are doing really well hope you guys choose to take part.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Couple of okay fights between 25 year old creations against Highland Games. You have some killers who were 25 years olds at creation, dunno how they smashed their primaries out the park so much, maybe the private gyms off Island, but there's a few guys in Highland Games who could give them a run for their money. I'm obviously just speaking for the managers now, never know who might accept what.

Couple of okay fights between 25 year old creations against Highland Games. You have some killers who were 25 years olds at creation, dunno how they smashed their primaries out the park so much, maybe the private gyms off Island, but there's a few guys in Highland Games who could give them a run for their money. I'm obviously just speaking for the managers now, never know who might accept what.

As you guys are ex Island i dont know how it works. But if fighters on both sides agree dude then it can be done for sure

As you guys are ex Island i dont know how it works. But if fighters on both sides agree dude then it can be done for sure

I know two HG fighters have thought about fighting in other orgs before but I really couldn't say what the difference would be between some of our fighters and some of yours. Island has faster training I think, but off Island has private gyms. I see a few of your top 270k 25 creations have some pretty killer primaries so I'm not 100% on it. You've also got one or two former Island guys yourself though so those would have potential to be made too.

Orlando Diggs will dominate at 185.

... Until matched up with a grappler cause taps like a bitch.

inb4 CK posts Ozzy/Brynden for the 10th time.

• Upvote 4

The other 270k orgs posting in the forums in there smack talk pages but no comment on the page.

24hrs left or we will be invading you all

I want the discussion to go on in here so everyone knows what is going to happen at least Budo Rei have replied in my eyes you are top contenders with GENERATION for the 270k title others are running scared iv PM'd you but it mainly up to the org owners from the other orgs as in what you guys want i just want to Prove that from all the 270k org we are the best.

If KOTB and VCL reply then there are 2-3 fights we can make all ready. Like i said i dont mind if my guys go out for the fights for some of them as long as i have cover for my main events.

Get involved people ha

I have a guy at KOTB, Conrad , and let the org owner know about your idea. It seems that he is waiting for a message from you about what is next. Maybe check with him to see the status.

This is a call out to all 270k orgs tell him to get involved and help make the fights happen im not chasing all the orgs that why iv put it on here so managers like Skull, WOLF, yourself can get super fights dialog can get going between all orgs on here that way there full transparency for fighter managers and org owners.

If you have PM him and let him know its here my self and OB manager have poster on here im happy for him to go KOTB but im not going to make the fight happen for you. Your org needs to step up for you like BUDO rei has iv sent him a small PM but most of the contact will be done on here so the fights are out in the open. The only thing we will discuss in PM is time of fights and which org.

Any 270k fight can call out any other im here then if its accepted then it can happen like i said Myself and OB are good with the fight ill event let him come to you to brake the KOTB record but people need to get involved in the wars

This is a call out to all 270k orgs tell him to get involved and help make the fights happen im not chasing all the orgs that why iv put it on here so managers like Skull, WOLF, yourself can get super fights dialog can get going between all orgs on here that way there full transparency for fighter managers and org owners.

If you have PM him and let him know its here my self and OB manager have poster on here im happy for him to go KOTB but im not going to make the fight happen for you. Your org needs to step up for you like BUDO rei has iv sent him a small PM but most of the contact will be done on here so the fights are out in the open. The only thing we will discuss in PM is time of fights and which org.

Any 270k fight can call out any other im here then if its accepted then it can happen like i said Myself and OB are good with the fight ill event let him come to you to brake the KOTB record but people need to get involved in the wars

They dont need to like i said haha but thought it would be fun for the 270k fighters and orgs and managers but its the same with anything that happens if people dont get involved nothing will happen