Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

We have never ''dropped out'' you kicked us from the tournament. Its funny when you make alliance wars but don't allow top alliance to participate in it.

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-16.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No, I'm pretty sure Mamado said that #theunit wouldn't be involved unless you were allowed.

You are right my friend. He said he would not participate if other manager from his alliance would not be allowed in the team. He never said The Unit is dropping out from the tournament. We have more than 40 managers in the alliance and you are trying to say if Mamado is not participating and I am not allowed other also cant participate?

Like I said before If you don't want The Unit in the tournament just say so and we leave it to that but coming up with these excuses just make me sick in the stomach a little.

• Upvote 1

I PMed Mamado whether or not The Unit was leaving, he told me they were. So I moved on and looked to fill the spot left behind by them. It's that simple

Well then I am saying we are not leaving. Put our alliance back in the tournament and we will come up with strong 5 man line up in three days and smash all you pussies. But of course if you are afraid to lose to The Unit better don't allow us to participate because you know we are going to humiliate all of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

if Muhammad cant participate #THEUNIT will not enter...SAYS THE DON

You are right my friend. He said he would not participate if other manager from his alliance would not be allowed in the team. He never said The Unit is dropping out from the tournament. We have more than 40 managers in the alliance and you are trying to say if Mamado is not participating and I am not allowed other also cant participate?

Like I said before If you don't want The Unit in the tournament just say so and we leave it to that but coming up with these excuses just make me sick in the stomach a little.

That pretty much says right there, if you weren't allowed then #theunit wasn't entering. There's nothing there about replacing him with another manager.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well then I am saying we are not leaving. Put our alliance back in the tournament and we will come up with strong 5 man line up in three days and smash all you pussies.

You have been removed from the tournament, please take pick up your hobo trollies and move on. You have no business here Edgars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well thats simple, you all act like fucking kids, so i think thats not my fault if you grown "men" do circle jerks but act like kids?? i thought the meaning of that pic was obvious, but kids gonna be kids apparently.."mimimimi i just poop a little shit and throw it at you now hihihihi"

"mimimim with bad attempts at luring moderators on the spot hihihiih mmiimimi"

Well thats simple, you all act like fucking kids, so i think thats not my fault if you grown "men" do circle jerks but act like kids?? i thought the meaning of that pic was obvious, but kids gonna be kids apparently.."mimimimi i just poop a little shit and throw it at you now hihihihi"

"mimimim with bad attempts at luring moderators on the spot hihihiih mmiimimi"

If this is the kind of stuff you did as a kid no wonder you are messed up in the head today.

If this is the kind of stuff you did as a kid no wonder you are messed up in the head today.

Hmm no i just think this is what you doing the whole time in this thread, i dont know why you put me in all of this?? tryng to share the blame uh?? im neither a kid or a circle jerker, so maybe a double check would do for you.

Hmm no i just think this is what you doing the whole time in this thread, i dont know why you put me in all of this?? tryng to share the blame uh?? im neither a kid or a circle jerker, so maybe a double check would do for you.

Stop being a sick paedo soldier head.

• Upvote 2