Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

I'm not opposed to a merc only team, although it kinda defeats the purpose of the whole alliance war thing. As I said before the mercenary idea was put in to not only fill alliances but also let others in on the fun if they can't get onto a team, so we can go that route if needs be. But I think an alliance should sign up to alliance wars and fill in with a merc if they can't get a full 5. I really didn't see this much shit going down cos of one simple and straightforward rule.

If no alliance signs up for the final spot by sunday then it can be filled by the 5 remaining mercs.

• Upvote 2

Both your names are on the merc list along with the other 3. Try looking before being a dick

He just put us on there. So how bout you shut your mouth and no your role.

And by the way, how can you even be ranked so shit ass low? I thought just the act of being an active manager gave a better ranking than yours by default. Something is suspicious about you and your account. I'm watching you...

He just put us on there. So how bout you shut your mouth and no your role.

And by the way, how can you even be ranked so shit ass low? I thought just the act of being an active manager gave a better ranking than yours by default. Something is suspicious about you and your account. I'm watching you...

you both have been there for at least 6 hours. And as I told you in the other post, I was in active for two months. Which you could easily tell by looking at my recent fights. 6 in past week, before than none since february

you both have been there for at least 6 hours. And as I told you in the other post, I was in active for two months. Which you could easily tell by looking at my recent fights. 6 in past week, before than none since february

And he was updating the merc list this morning while I'd asked to be on it last night. Along with jucemaloon. So

You clearly know I am not Humours. If you are scared or you have any other reasons you don't want The Unit to participate in your tournament just say so no need to find all these excuses.

Alhamdulillah brother, i can tell you they are scared shitless, and thats why all the fuzz about Klatz Matz and you, desperate housewifes will be forever desperate, true story.

And probably thats also why they dont want to be creamed by an all mercenary team, they would lose all the Alliance bragging rights.

• Upvote 1

Damn Wolf you called their response to the tee. Hilarious.

Edwardsfan you should join The Unit. You guys seem like you would get along quite well.

I feel like starting a new alliance but I can't decide between Desperate Housewives or Circle Jerkers. It's such a hard decision.

• Upvote 1

Damn Wolf you called their response to the tee. Hilarious.

Edwardsfan you should join The Unit. You guys seem like you would get along quite well.

I feel like starting a new alliance but I can't decide between Desperate Housewives or Circle Jerkers. It's such a hard decision.

Why choose? Desperate Circle Jerking Housewives

We have never ''dropped out'' you kicked us from the tournament. Its funny when you make alliance wars but don't allow top alliance to participate in it.

No, I'm pretty sure Mamado said that #theunit wouldn't be involved unless you were allowed.

• Upvote 4