Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

I do feel like the mercs should get a chance to fight since many of them have offered their services very early on. Biased me still thinks we should get the slot though :P

Whambam! will get banned before the end of the tournment lool ....i mean look at their acounts...only a blind man cant see there is something dodgy going on there....i know what im talking about i dealt with them in #THEUNIT ,looool....im sure if the dog does some investigation....he will probably find out all those acounts belong to the same guy....

• Downvote 3

Put me down on the mercs list. I imagine I will be picked up fast as I am known to be a tournament GOAT. Those other can's can keep waiting.

Ok, after thinking it over. I'm going to let a mercenary team enter. As it is there is 10 or so guys who signed up for a mercenary position and most of them won't get a chance to compete if we let in another alliance. So sorry to WhamBam (again :( ) and Convicted for showing interest but I just feel the merc's entered and should get a piece of the action. Other teams can still feel free to create fighters for this in case anyone drops out

So as there is only 5 spots for the team, if the mercenaries could decide 5 of you to compete etc. who will be captain and all that gaff let me know. Cheers

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmmmm, decisions decisions. Whichever team I choose to fill in for the 12th and final team someone is gonna be unhappy.

The Unit - JJ had a perfectly fine team, people bitched, he left, Gianka came in and said he will come up with a team, he said Humors. Donald (my co-host for the tournament) said Humors won't be getting in. Mamado then said The Unit won't be joining. Now do I give them a 2nd chance? Humors said The Unit will still join, but I have heard nothing from either Mamado or Gianka regarding this. I'm not even sure they still want to participate

WhamBam - Have waited patiently for their chance, missed out on the initial 12 but are now ready to step up. I feel it will be a bit unfair to omit them again.

Merc Team - Currently have 7 mercs available, and all will probably be fine in joining a merc only team.While I feel it takes away from the whole Alliance thing I want to give these managers a chance to compete in the tournament and share the fun with them.

Like I said, not everyone is going to be happy with who takes that spot. I do find it funny people are getting so wound up about it all though. I shall talk it over with Donald and let people know what we decide by the end of the weekend.

Who would the other teams think fair/want to join?

Have a nice day, stay safe. Don't get too angry on the interwbs folks, that's all it is ... the interwebs. I advise you all not to take things so seriously.

The Unit wants in the tournament. If these two doesn't want to participate there are 39 more members in the alliance who would want to defend their honor. And why you are saying I am Humours when I have already showed I am not? Why in the world would you come up with these weird excuses not to let us in the tournament?

That is all I have to say. Clearly if you don't allow us to participate its not about all these excuses because they are just excuses and you will just prove that you don't want The Unit to sham your asses.

• Downvote 1

The Unit wants in the tournament. If these two doesn't want to participate there are 39 more members in the alliance who would want to defend their honor. And why you are saying I am Humours when I have already showed I am not? Why in the world would you come up with these weird excuses not to let us in the tournament?

That is all I have to say. Clearly if you don't allow us to participate its not about all these excuses because they are just excuses and you will just prove that you don't want The Unit to sham your asses.

Your main guy said the alliance wasn't entering (the alliance, not just him) if you weren't allowed. The ship has already sailed. Drop it. Thank you come again.

• Upvote 1

Your main guy said the alliance wasn't entering (the alliance, not just him) if you weren't allowed. The ship has already sailed. Drop it. Thank you come again.

go figure out your sliders and win some fights, then you might have a word on it lol.....not begging its whatever.....im just saying if someone needs an ass wooping machine....give me a shout ...HEY KEN :spider:

• Upvote 1

I know a bit late t this thread and totally understand the merc rule and it's a good idea but if we can get full alliances would not that make it better discuss things in alliance then. Obviusly it's hard to fill with only alliance members involved.

We are ready if needed. If not I ll be availble for any team that needs anyone

I know a bit late t this thread and totally understand the merc rule and it's a good idea but if we can get full alliances would not that make it better discuss things in alliance then. Obviusly it's hard to fill with only alliance members involved.

We are ready if needed. If not I ll be availble for any team that needs anyone

The problem is that not all alliances are allowed to participate. If The Unit is not allowed to be a part of the tournament I would want to sign up in Team Merc.

Whambam! will get banned before the end of the tournment lool ....i mean look at their acounts...only a blind man cant see there is something dodgy going on there....i know what im talking about i dealt with them in #THEUNIT ,looool....im sure if the dog does some investigation....he will probably find out all those acounts belong to the same guy....

Mamado, I thought I left The Unit on good terms. But if someone wants to check our IPs, that's perfectly fine with me.

• Upvote 3

I agree would be nice if BHP and Convicted could get in, hope expanding it to 16 teams is considered, this filled up fast. Add the MERC team, Whambam or whatever they are called, and The Unit sounds like they have guys interested maybe 16 could work.

Just hope if The Unit is added all the drama from the other pages don't pick up again.

Sorry Wolf, you are probably regretting even bringing this thing up.