Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

well i throw this at you .For 16 to work and not be a pain in ass keeping up with schedules and time constraints and such have 2 groups of 8.Each alliance fight each other once and top 2 each group goes to the semis .Then they have there own mimi league to find the best alliance let say those 4 fight each other twice .Top of the group is the winner ????

• Upvote 1

For the last time, Mamado said theunit wouldn't participate if Muhammad wasn't allowed to participate. Not that he wouldn't, but that the alliance wouldn't. Quit trying to get back into and spouting conspiracy bs.

Kenlow, still being useless i see, even in the forum.

The first page in this thread clearly listed ME as team captain, what Mamado said doenst matter, he was just fucking around like a regular member, dont pretend that he represented other 40 managers, or are you going to tell me that "team captain" is just flavour text to pump someone kid's dick to bigger proportions?? but i see the pattern there, when Mamado talk in any other thread, he is just a troll to not be listened, when he say something here, everything said is taken by the letter, oooh what a surprise, maybe i know why.

Now Wolf in sheep clothes instantly took the opportunity to kick us out of the tournament, deciding for himself that Mamado for some reasons was the owner of something, now kenlow should gonna get laid mate, make yourself useful dude really, go to the noob fund thread and give all your money away, at least it will go in the right hands, im even going to thumb you up can you believe that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I just read this post.

It's full of butt hurt and ego.

Classic mma tycoon.

If only the people bitching about not being able to enter could make a tournament of their own...oh wait!

Not just this thread. The whole forum is now plagued with some whiny spamming petty bitches. Bitchin' bitchin' bitchin'

• Upvote 2

Lol. Look at how angry people are getting. JJ had a team for the unit, other people complained about his merc. So The Unit and JJ butted heads, which resulted in Gianka being made new captain. His first move was to get rid of the unit team and start from scratch. He then chose Humors. My co host said Humors wont be getting in so mamado said the unit will withdraw. They were never banned. Mamado has never told me they were back in ... so people can stop complaining. If peoples reading comprehension was higher they can understand this. If people want to discuss it civilly PM me instead of making this cluserfuck of a thread even more clusterfucked.

As for the 12/16 team thing, after talking it through with Donald we decided on 12. End of. Thats the last im saying on the matter. People can stop being stroppy vaginas and move on or leave. People can carry on and try to keep derailing a perfectly fine tournament if they want, but I ask. Have you honestly got nothing better to do?

Its Sir Mamado now, hmm sounds like a certain Vendetta creator who has vanished from the game.

• Upvote 1

Kenlow, still being useless i see, even in the forum.

The first page in this thread clearly listed ME as team captain, what Mamado said doenst matter, he was just fucking around like a regular member, dont pretend that he represented other 40 managers, or are you going to tell me that "team captain" is just flavour text to pump someone kid's dick to bigger proportions?? but i see the pattern there, when Mamado talk in any other thread, he is just a troll to not be listened, when he say something here, everything said is taken by the letter, oooh what a surprise, maybe i know why.

Now Wolf in sheep clothes instantly took the opportunity to kick us out of the tournament, deciding for himself that Mamado for some reasons was the owner of something, now kenlow should gonna get laid mate, make yourself useful dude really, go to the noob fund thread and give all your money away, at least it will go in the right hands, im even going to thumb you up can you believe that.

I'm pretty sure you couldn't ever hang with the Wolf's respect game. Ever seen Pulp Fiction?

Anyway, anytime you want roster v roster when you're unbanned, let me know kiddo!

I have no reason to do anything but respect Mr. Wolf because he's not acting a fool, in fact quite the opposite. How's that work? Magnets?

• Upvote 2

well since looks like theunit didnt get in or decided not to enter i will have to change my "take out mamado" award -- i will add too - 'Whitewash award' 250k to any team who wins 5-0 - GBK award with another 250K if they get a finish all 5 fights -- will probably do another award or so also

• Upvote 3

I'd say Edwardsfan should be their captain seeing as he has been the most vocal and he can pick 4 guys to join him on it then.

works for me sounds good i say we do that

I think wolf should draw names out of a hat that would be a fair way of doing it

Regarding the merc team.

I see it as this simple. First 5 ppl to have said they wanted in as a merc should have a spot. Only fair way. I think I'm in that group? If I'm not then ppl got effing lucky.

As far as captain. I decline. That's the reason I'm not in an alliance to begin with. I'm not trying to have responsibilities within anyone else's game other than my own.

But I do understand as a team you must have someone in charge. Whoever the team is made up of, if I'm on it, I'll show up and fight when called on.

wolf could put all mercenary names in a hat and draw 5 names

or Edwardsfan is captain he picks one mercenary then that manager picks the next etc

If we do it this way then I pick tycooner.

At the end of the day I'm sure Wolf is going to figure out some damn scheme to have the lowest level competition possible

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are still waiting for decision over The Unit. We are ready to participate its up to the organization at this point.

well mamado and gianka both have been informed why wolf and others refuse for you to take part -- honestly mike is busy with real life right now only reason why your not deleted yet

• Upvote 1