Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Seen Rory is inactive cos he went on holiday. Losing team has to send on their votes to Ken (2 votes remember). I said to Rory before the tournament that i'll help out with any writing so if he aint back by the time all the votes come in, ill do the write up announcing the results since Rory was likely gonna do the same thing

• Upvote 3

Seen Rory is inactive cos he went on holiday. Losing team has to send on their votes to Ken (2 votes remember). I said to Rory before the tournament that i'll help out with any writing so if he aint back by the time all the votes come in, ill do the write up announcing the results since Rory was likely gonna do the same thing

I thought he was supposed to be back before the first event

Think Votadini won 5-3.

Well done my tribal Princes.

My boy tripped going for the KO and accidentally submitted himself by something or other.

my big name managers delivered in spectacular fashion, and clearly heeded my advice.

Your King

Steel

If we won then we don't lose any fighters from our team

Tribal Stages:

• Round 1:
  • The 1st round will randomly allocate the match-ups between the 4 tribes.
  • The 2 losing tribes will have to vote off 2 members of their own tribe out of the game. Each persons vote must be sent to me/kenlow via PM.
  • Total number of players remaining = 28.

Just since there seems to be some confusion.

The Red Wolves and The Votadini DON'T have to do any voting this round. They both won their round so get to keep all their members.

The Blue Rays and The Little Green Men have to send a PM to Kenlow or Myself due to Rory being inactive stating the 2 people on their team they wish to vote to leave. You cannot vote for the same person twice. One member of each tribe will randomly receive the Immunity Necklace meaning they will be safe regardless of whether they are voted out or not. If they are voted out, the person with the 3rd most votes will instead leave the tournament.

The next round of fights will be The Red Wolves vs The Votadini, and The Blue Rays vs The Little Green Men.