Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Don't worry Steel, your attempts to remove the bigger threats on The Blue Rays with your second fighter was a laughable attempt that inevitably failed, much like your attempts to manipulate voting this round will be. We've already discussed voting, and people have already offered to be voted off for the betterment of the team, so we don't need your comments thanks.

GBK my comments actually embrace Rory's intention for the tournament I.e tactics , and embody the spirit of the tourney and tribes.

You take it too serious, success in tycoon won't pay your mortgage, contribute to a money purchase pension plan, help you give money into a baby bond for your kids uni fund or pay for great holidays. Also no one outside of tycoon gives a rats ass and most would consider us sad.

So we apply some humility.

The Wolves are spineless, only The Unicorn and Wolf need the team kissing their ass in the short term, they will crush you for their own betterment later.

Wolf is well read, he knows why I chose the Votadini name and he knows my tactics are exactly how real shit went down.

But like a good tribal King he has you fools under his influence.

Opportunity missed little cubblings.

GBK my comments actually embrace Rory's intention for the tournament I.e tactics , and embody the spirit of the tourney and tribes.

You take it too serious, success in tycoon won't pay your mortgage, contribute to a money purchase pension plan, help you give money into a baby bond for your kids uni fund or pay for great holidays. Also no one outside of tycoon gives a rats ass and most would consider us sad.

So we apply some humility.

The Wolves are spineless, only The Unicorn and Wolf need the team kissing their ass in the short term, they will crush you for their own betterment later.

Wolf is well read, he knows why I chose the Votadini name and he knows my tactics are exactly how real shit went down.

But like a good tribal King he has you fools under his influence.

Opportunity missed little cubblings.

But it's better than playing Pokemon Go.

• Upvote 1

Junkyard Dog: Ewald Beltz; I'm not gonna lie, he surprised me. After all the trash talk and hype, he really brought me a tough fight. Either one of us could have walked away with that one, and you had me in some real trouble a couple times. Good fight, and good luck with the rest of the tournament. I'd be more than happy to give you a rematch when this is all over with.

Grant, I promise steel didn't throw that fight for me against the Blue Rays; I was sweating it. I even asked Wolf for slider advice, since my captain was the opposing manager. Dog ate some big shots going in, and if his chin was weaker I would have lost it. We didn't even discuss the fight between each other, except to say damn that's bad luck first round.

Junkyard Dog: Ewald Beltz; I'm not gonna lie, he surprised me. After all the trash talk and hype, he really brought me a tough fight. Either one of us could have walked away with that one, and you had me in some real trouble a couple times. Good fight, and good luck with the rest of the tournament. I'd be more than happy to give you a rematch when this is all over with.

dont bother with the rematch, i am looking forward to cut him finally :P

He got put on the black market now, since he already arranged everything lol

Yeh 2 won't fight I don't know if it's the 2 slowest finishes or you get to choose so sits out. I assume you get to choose

So, is that how it works? I sent Rory a pm about it because he had one event listed in the schedule for this round but 24 fighters would be 12 fights but he hasn't been on to answer it.

Little Green Men 5-1

Since Blue Rays lost and Rory is on Blue Jays, Blue Jays send your votes to me.

Red Wolves, send your votes to Rory.

Can you make a list of in what order people can pick for the next round?

No, we need to do tribal first, to see who is not here next round.

• Upvote 1