Tycoon Survivor Tournament

By Default, last fight is Shackleton vs McCann, I'll get the fight invites out soon for LGM/RW. I'm still waiting on The Votodini to makes picks.

We're on a set schedule as when fights happen, that's the one sure thing. So far after I have taken this other I've had to skip some votes because of people not getting them to me quick enough. Now, I've had someone decline a fight offer because their fighter is injured. A fight offer decline equals a forfeit.

Edited by kenlow73
  • Upvote 2

Not really, The Votadini set out fighters last week and still lost. This is the last round of teams anyway, you're all on your own after this.

Do I still need to pick? I'm at work and just noticed a pm saying it was my turn. JYD will fight anybody, if so. I'll save my pick for last and fight whoever is my default opponent.

Your Tribe Leader made your pick for you

If you cant tell how picking which 4 fighters to rest to give you the best matchup against 2 fighters does not give you an incredible advantage you do not belong in civilization.

Right, I don't belong in civilization, I had another outburst today over not wanting to clean the house but I got too many responsibilites here to get Baker Acted for three days. Those were Rory's rules, I just officially took over this morning.

Sorry if I sound like a dick, im tired and hungry. it wont work with 3 teams though.

Right, it won't work with three teams...if we were doing teams after this round but we're not, it's every man for himself next round.

Just waiting on Joe Lang and Scott Davies to accept and then the card will be full.

Edited by kenlow73

He is extremely busy in real life due to his newborn. That makes that he has little time on here.

Do you per se still need his vote? Otherwise let the team captain vote in his place or if he was the captain, the second highest ranked manager of his team then.

No, I need him to accept the fight offer and he's been logging in but not accepting.

He is extremely busy in real life due to his newborn. That makes that he has little time on here.

Do you per se still need his vote? Otherwise let the team captain vote in his place or if he was the captain, the second highest ranked manager of his team then.

Yeah, I didn't see his zero time to play post until PBR commented on it.

Nobody asked Doctor Rockso, because Doctor Rockso already got voted off, JLP and Warpig were tied and Davies had immuntiy but hadn't voted, So I was going to do randomzier to see who got voted out. JLP offered to leave instead of doing the randomizer. Warpig is fighting Peel's guy. Davies isn't out.

Not my fault Rockso is high again.

That's a lil better?

My reasoning is a saw potters fighter Brian page still had his fight offer under contract. Didn't know if this was because he is taking time away, and if he is and JLP doesn't want the fight I will take it. But of Potter is gonna finish this thing out no worries.

Rockso wants money for Ca-ca-ca- Cocaine

That's a lil better

My reasoning is a saw potters fighter Brian page still had his fight offer under contract. Didn't know if this was because he is taking time away, and if he is and JLP doesn't want the fight I will take it. But of Potter is gonna finish this thing out no worries.

Rockso wants money for Ca-ca-ca- Cocaine

JLP released his guy so he isn't taking the fight, Davies has accepted yet but it falls under his "zero time to play the game thread", if anything I'll ask Mike to auto-accepted the fight like Bjorn said.