Tycoon Survivor Tournament

My boy Tucker won, I recall JLP saying he was a shit noob build , any chance I can have his guy next?

It's done by seeding.

I just sent out new contracts (2 fights) for people still in the tournament. If anybody isn't currently in the tournament and wants to keep their guy in DFC, let me know ASAP as the original contracts expire in six days.

Tucker will fight him.

Considering the great JLP ridiculed him he's done rather well.

Nope, not your call. I need the members of the jury to send me their semifinal match ups. My net got turned off at home. I'm going to try to get to the library tomorrow.

I have to wait until I get to the library tomorrow. Not going to anything on my iPad at work.

• Upvote 1

I just set up the event but as all the other Survivor events were mid week, it's my normal Saturday event. Sent the offers for Hati vs Tucker, Ryu vs Harold.

I just set up the event but as all the other Survivor events were mid week, it's my normal Saturday event. Sent the offers for Hati vs Tucker, Ryu vs Harold.

Who let the neggers in?

• 2 weeks later...

So it's The Tribe leader of The Red Wolves vs the sole remaining member of The Little Green Men in the finale on the 29th.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14349797733652.jpg

Harold "Magic Man" Nicolas (296247)

What can i say? My best magic trick this tournament has been to make people sleep with my fists but unfortunately i got caught.

Congrats to Ryu Aokison for making me tap out, but i will be cheering on my team mate Hati to take the trophy home for our team!

Go Team Red Wolves!

This has got Judo Gene LeBell vs Steven Seagal written all over it. Pants shitting included.

That or Ryu ends face down unconcious in a pool of his own piss.

Either way its a guaranteed pants soiling fight. Can't we get that on the poster please ken? :)

I got to busy to see this, I left Gabe's original poster, so Survivor wasn't on it. As for tournament, Congrats Wolf for winning it. As for the prizes, I have enough for the winner and part of the team. Rory didn't give me enough money to cover everybody.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...