Tycoon Survivor Tournament

TonyBhoy has become the Davies of this round, the only one who hasn't accepted the fight because he hasn't logged in since 8-31.

Same solution to the problem as then.. ;)

Not really, Davies accepted the fight before it was too late.

Anybody have a Problem with Doctor Rockso renentering if Jay Kulina doesn't accept?

He hasn't logged in since the 31st, the fight is in less than a week, I'm canceling the offer. At least Davies put a post up about what was going on, TonyBhoy, he's MIA.

Lannister, Sigurjonsson, Bounty, Rockso, Victoro. Montgomery, Simeone. and McCann all lost and are now the first eight members of the jury Fight offers have been sent for the final round.

I still think the last 4 should fight instead if being voted for.

that's going to push the ending further.

So Ken Enlow (The fighter) gets demolished for 2 mins, being knocked down 3 times, cut once and rocked once and somehow manages to pull off the victory. Very bitter sweet victory considering it had to come over a fellow Red Wolves alumni, and especially considering I wouldn't say I should have won.

that's going to push the ending further.

I understand that, I just think rather than people voting a winner there should be an actual winner between the final 4.

I get that it's based off of a TV show and the voted 'winner' will be the survivor champion, idk just in fighting terms it feels a bit cheap to be voted a winner rather than you know, fighting for it.

• Upvote 1