Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Will Junkyard Dog be fighting? Do I need to fly out, or is a No Contest considered a win? Is Rockso making a comeback? I'm on the edge of my seat here.

I'm doing Bjorn's suggestion, though I did way ahead of time, and pmed Mike to see if he could autobook Page.

If it wasn't for the stupid immuntiy necklace, Page would have gone home with Rockso last week.

By Default, last fight is Shackleton vs McCann, I'll get the fight invites out soon for LGM/RW. I'm still waiting on The Votodini to makes picks.

We're on a set schedule as when fights happen, that's the one sure thing. So far after I have taken this other I've had to skip some votes because of people not getting them to me quick enough. Now, I've had someone decline a fight offer because their fighter is injured. A fight offer decline equals a forfeit.

I just noticed this, why would I have accepted the fight if I'd still be injured, that's stupid. You shoulda paid attention to that before setting the event. But oh well my guy wasn't hitting on much anyway
  • Downvote 2

I just noticed this, why would I have accepted the fight if I'd still be injured, that's stupid. You shoulda paid attention to that before setting the event. But oh well my guy wasn't hitting on much anyway

What's stupid is you knowing the rules before the tournament but bitching out of a fight to save your rank. Ryan had an injury but still accepted the fight because he knew the rules.

5-1 win for The Red Wolves anyway, we said from the beginning we would emerge as the dominant team, and we still have 6 guys left for the Individuals.

• Upvote 2

What's stupid is you knowing the rules before the tournament but bitching out of a fight to save your rank. Ryan had an injury but still accepted the fight because he knew the rules.

5-1 win for The Red Wolves anyway, we said from the beginning we would emerge as the dominant team, and we still have 6 guys left for the Individuals.

Sorry that I don't live on the forums and read every little detail. Seems to me the fight could easily been on the next card or something. What's the point of fighting an injured fighter it's basically an automatice loss. And Ken didn't bother to reply at all, had he said "hey there's a rule bout fights having to be 2 weeks no matter what" then I would have accepted it but he decided to not reply so it is what is.

Rory set that schedule when he set up the tournament, I went by the schedule that he set.

4-2

I need votes from The Little Green Men of which two members are being voted out. The Blue Rays are going to get eliminated completely. I might be out tomorrow, depends what Tropical Storm Hermine does.

Don't remind me, I would of won that fight too, fucking shit.

Sorry that I don't live on the forums and read every little detail. Seems to me the fight could easily been on the next card or something. What's the point of fighting an injured fighter it's basically an automatice loss. And Ken didn't bother to reply at all, had he said "hey there's a rule bout fights having to be 2 weeks no matter what" then I would have accepted it but he decided to not reply so it is what is.

To be fair it's all on the first page I believe. It does suck tho.

Don't remind me, I would of won that fight too, fucking shit.

To be fair it's all on the first page I believe. It does suck tho.

lesson learned, I'll pay more attention next time. Although it won't matter this tournament Cuz chances are I'm gone lol. 3 weeks between fights should definitely be a standard tournament rule though

4-2

I need votes from The Little Green Men of which two members are being voted out. The Blue Rays are going to get eliminated completely. I might be out tomorrow, depends what Tropical Storm Hermine does.

5-1 actually

Ken Enlow (Red Wolves) def. Kingston Franklin (Green Men)

Harold Nicolas (Red Wolves) def. Jaime Lannister (Green Men)

Ryu Aokison (Green Men) def. Jay Kulina (Red Wolves)

Djimon Babayega (Red Wolves) def. Marshall Montgomery (Green Men)

Hati Hroovitnisson (Red Wolves) def. Saul Victoro (Green Men)

Dale McCann (Red Wolves) def. Ernest Shackleton (Green Men) - Due to forfeit

• Upvote 1

5-1 actually

Ken Enlow (Red Wolves) def. Kingston Franklin (Green Men)

Harold Nicolas (Red Wolves) def. Jaime Lannister (Green Men)

Ryu Aokison (Green Men) def. Jay Kulina (Red Wolves)

Djimon Babayega (Red Wolves) def. Marshall Montgomery (Green Men)

Hati Hroovitnisson (Red Wolves) def. Saul Victoro (Green Men)

Dale McCann (Red Wolves) def. Ernest Shackleton (Green Men) - Due to forfeit

My bad, I was half asleep when I wrote that

But I still need Little Green Men votes and there isn't any immunity for this round. So far I have votes from twokool, epicity, and Bazzypants. The quicker I get the votes, the quicker I can get Tribal done and get the next round set up.

Edited by kenlow73

How is the rest of the tournament going to be? How is decided who fights who etc?

I got a seeding by hype+pop and the first seed fights the 16th, then down the line, winners of the first round fight each other as the bracket determines (ie 1 or 16 fights 3 or 14) in the second round to get the final four, losers of the of both rounds go to the jury. I'm just waiting for votes to see who does't make it into the 16.

I got a seeding by hype+pop and the first seed fights the 16th, then down the line, winners of the first round fight each other as the bracket determines (ie 1 or 16 fights 3 or 14) in the second round to get the final four, losers of the of both rounds go to the jury. I'm just waiting for votes to see who does't make it into the 16.

Ok cool. Thanks for explaining.

I got everybody's votes except Castor's but his votes won't change the outcome. Tribal Council is up on the Episode thread. The fight offers for the next round have been sent out. Good luck. As for voting...

I talked to Rory about not doing immunity this round or something like that, I think that was his reply. What it boiled down to is if both Warpig and Davies lost this round (which they did) and one of them won immunity, it would have created 17 people for a 16 team tournament or me having to randomnize who got in. And since their team went 0-4, I just eliminated them both. And so not only getting rid of immunity for them, I just got rid of it all together...

4a06e607b4f1f11acf72ee2fff46abd3.png

As for the seeding for the next two rounds:

a23742da206387d941ead64818035959.png

and in bracket form:

009abd2bfc45859dbacf61afb5612376.png

So with Rockso replacing Kulina:

0092adf15ddc9c39f3b92d5be437dd64.png