Rockmeteller Todd the #1 Fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14106197235119.jpg

Rockmeteller "Rocky" Todd (228550)

Rockmeteller Todd, my favorite and best fighter just became the number 1 fighter after a shock upset by former #1 Randolph Turpin.

I am making this thread as a personal reminder because after Seia wins his fight tonight he will steal the top spot and the "highest ranking" will not be saved. I want to bask in my glory for the next 5 hours.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

80c745bef966d6fb4ad4b4e0cc3a13be.png

Nailed it

On another note I forgot to mention earlier. By the time Todd retires, I will be interested to see how he compares when it comes to the best MW's in the games history. I can see him being ranked high if he clears out every other top ranked guy available.

• Upvote 1

Nailed it

On another note I forgot to mention earlier. By the time Todd retires, I will be interested to see how he compares when it comes to the best MW's in the games history. I can see him being ranked high if he clears out every other top ranked guy available.

I think he is the second Middleweight ever to reach the #1 p4p spot.

Pat McDermot, Matt Murdock, Sunny Disposition, Boba Fett and Kalle (i'll be fucked if I can spell his surname without looking it up) all reached #2 p4p I think. Colon was the first MW to reach #1 P4P I think, although Kane may have been the first but I wasn't around then.

Nailed it

Next time that you show 'proof', make sure that the hour and date are visible mr. amateur.

Gwad knows that Todd is my favorite fighter in the game. You don't have to be a dick about everything I say or do. Try that, it might get your head a bit more cleared.

Much respect for you Gwad,an amazing roster, great sliders and a very easy going , friendly manager. Keep up the brilliant work!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Next time that you show 'proof', make sure that the hour and date are visible mr. amateur.

Gwad knows that Todd is my favorite fighter in the game. You don't have to be a dick about everything I say or do. Try that, it might get your head a bit more cleared.

Much respect for you Gwad,an amazing roster, great sliders and a very easy going , friendly manager. Keep up the brilliant work!

If you weren't such a self promoting neck beard he wouldn't be able to throw these things at you.

But you are, so he does. And I applaud him for it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you all

whatever

And especially you lol good win.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b1.jpg

Colon says: "Rock who?"

Took a long time to rebuild the MW division hype after a certain someone retired with all of his hype. Don't worry, no hard feelings.

If what Dinno says is true about MWs and the #1 spot that makes this even cooler to me.

If you weren't such a self promoting neck beard he wouldn't be able to throw these things at you.

But you are, so he does. And I applaud him for it

I am not, It's an org I used to have and I have no place myself in the succes of Todd.

And if you want to play it that way, every time a vendetta member gets applauded, it's by one of his alliance members.

I applaud him and get some shit for it. Feel free to grow up dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1