Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament *NEW*

I don't see a problem transferring him to another manager. I didn't look through every page but the rules in the first post didn't cover what to do in that case. So as long as a rule hasn't been set to deal with that issue I say yes. The same thing happened in ITFL before and the fighter was given to someone on the team so they could continue.

I see it like as long as they dont change the fighter all good, if mike helps out with the manager. But replacing the fighter feels to me like dropping a fighter, so a rule is there for it. :)

• Upvote 2

It's 17 for FinnFighters. It's not our fault one of Hart Foundation didn't come to fight. We did our part.

Yes FinnFighters will get 3 points for that fight.

I'll update everything tomorrow, Wednesdays really aren't a good day for me.

14 for Finn Fighters & 10 for Hart Foundation - although it appears that one of Finnfighters didn't even fight...

Ehhh wut? Wake up son.

e. Nvm, good that scottdioyy is on top of things. ;)

Yes FinnFighters will get 3 points for that fight.

I'll update everything tomorrow, Wednesdays really aren't a good day for me.

It's 17 for FinnFighters. It's not our fault one of Hart Foundation didn't come to fight. We did our part.

giphy.gif

.O you damn finnfairies .You needed a handicap to beat us .O well next round we get that fighter transferred and we get are tactics master trippin actually making the picks.Were going to take it out on the next allaicne we face

• Upvote 2

giphy.gif

.O you damn finnfairies .You needed a handicap to beat us .O well next round we get that fighter transferred and we get are tactics master trippin actually making the picks.Were going to take it out on the next allaicne we face

Was there already a decision everybody agreed on with the -20 points about it?

We would like to know what's happening with the inactive fighter before we make our picks to crush the Hart Foundation.

- 'Whos afraid of the big bad wolf' 25k to anyone who beats wolf's fighter - Mickey Hart

I wonder if Mickey will balls up and take me on, i'll even pay him his award if he manages to win :guitar:

• Upvote 1

We would like to know what's happening with the inactive fighter before we make our picks to crush the Hart Foundation.

I wonder if Mickey will balls up and take me on, i'll even pay him his award if he manages to win :guitar:

I'll round it up to 100k if he's even man enough to take the challenge.

• Upvote 1