Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament *NEW*

One question I have, how many rounds is this? All the contracts were only for 4 fights, will you be renewing before this next round or is this it?

Good spot, we need at least 1 more fight for the final round then maybe more on who goes through to the next round

Afolyan vs. Panzram

Dotson vs. Berr

Dotson has not yet accepted the fight offer. His manager Aaron ThaiGuy did this same thing recently to one of my fighters. I can't remember the reason he finally gave that time but a lot like now then he logged in all the time but for some reason failed to answer to the fight offer on the table. Whats uuuup? I hope it's not a case of trying to hold on to that sweet rank a little too strong...........

Dotson has not yet accepted the fight offer. His manager Aaron ThaiGuy did this same thing recently to one of my fighters. I can't remember the reason he finally gave that time but a lot like now then he logged in all the time but for some reason failed to answer to the fight offer on the table. Whats uuuup? I hope it's not a case of trying to hold on to that sweet rank a little too strong...........

Its only tactics no need to worry.

They are just planning to accept fight at last minutes to make people feel that fight is cancelled.