Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament *NEW*

We would like to know what's happening with the inactive fighter before we make our picks to crush the Hart Foundation.

I wonder if Mickey will balls up and take me on, i'll even pay him his award if he manages to win :guitar:

Were discussing it now.Instead of fight transferring the fighter and bothering mike i say he is busy i purpose we substitute him with this fighter .He was created well after creation date and never fought so no advantage to us what so ever.He also a beginner manager like the guy who became inactive so it the fairest swap possible .."The Notorious " Conor McGregor (300876) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=300876

I leaving it up to the tournament director.

Also

62603077.jpg

I be knocking you off that number one spot :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: .

It's been a great round for The Corporation and FinnFighters who both take the lead in their groups thanks to some dominant wins. The FinnFighters round was made even more impressive after making one of their opponents pussy out and quit the whole damn game rather than take on the fight. Qlimax also had a solid week by gaining 10 points after an embarrassing display in round 1.

It has remained tight in group A with all but The Hart Foundation, who need to sort out their inactive fighter situation fast and grovel to the other teams if they are to remove/reduce their penalty, staying in contention to win the group. Meanwhile the Corporation have built a small lead over Team Merc who themselves have built a lead over third place Qlimax. ICON and BAMF Army need to have a solid third round if they have any chance of qualifying for the semi finals.

GROUP A

KO's/Subs Decisions Draws Losses Points Total Fight Time

1. FinnFighters 5 1 0 4 17 1:28:39

2. Vendetta 5 1 0 4 17 1:32:57

3. The Disciples 5 0 0 5 15 1:45:30

4. LOD 4 1 0 5 14 1:58:09

5. The Hart Foundation 2 2 0 6 10 1:52:10

GROUP B

KO's/Subs Decisions Draws Losses Points Total Fight Time

1. The Corporation 4 4 0 2 20 1:43:25

2. Mercs 4 2 0 4 16 1:50:11

3. Qlimax 4 0 1 5 13 1:53:55

4. ICON 2 1 0 7 8 2:02:37

5. BAMF Army 1 1 1 7 6 2:16:34

• Upvote 3

They should still lose the -20 points a rule was made for this sort of thing. Just because it's severe doesn't mean it shouldn't be followed through like any other rule.

- Minus 20 points if a fighter on your team is sacked .Technically he was not sacked he still with his manger who is inactive so we shouldn't be -20( I Should be a lawyer :graduated: ) .I perfectly happy given the finn fighter the 3 points however .Personally i think it stupid rule and i i wouldn't what it on any team to tell you the truth .I perfectly fine with the other team getting a automatic 3 points .That a punishment enough till we get the issue fixed.

The Hart Foundation will try and get the inactive fighter transferred to someone else in their alliance, if Mike allows it then I think the -20 points is harsh so I propose reducing that to maybe -5. (missing only 1 fight instead of 4 fights) Can I hear what everyone else thinks?

I won't be allowing any other replacement fighter so if the transfer isn't allowed the -20 will be sticking.

Personally, I think giving the win points of 3 to the other team is enough. People go inactive all the time and just something that happens.

The rule was put in because of people going inactive since it is frequent in tourneys, if they don't like it now they shouldn't have signed up in the first place and the captain should not have allowed a doubtful participant on the team.

The rule was put in because of people going inactive since it is frequent in tourneys, if they don't like it now they shouldn't have signed up in the first place and the captain should not have allowed a doubtful participant on the team.

I'd say 20 point deduction is harsh and they should lose an extra 3 points as a penalty (so -6 in total)

• Upvote 1

The Hart Foundation got their inactive fighter transferred to another manager so the -20 point penalty has been removed.

Also we're waiting on FinnFighters, ICON and The Hart Foundation's next 2 picks.

Heads up. Just noticed the contracts for this tournament only has 2 fights left on them (mine does anyways) even though there is at least 3 fights left.

Other than that, come on Hart Foundation, who's got the balls to fight me?

Are super picks to demolish vendetta are

Ancient Alien V Kennet "The Annihilator " Janssen

Berg Skallagrimmson V Theothrastus Bombastus

Wolf after the tournament is done. I'd like a crack at your 170lber with my featherweight Conor Notorious.

My 170lber? This tournament is 185lbs :D But sure, you come up and i'll send you back down.

Are super picks to demolish vendetta are

Ancient Alien V Kennet "The Annihilator " Janssen

Berg Skallagrimmson V Theothrastus Bombastus

Knew you'd duck me :shades:

news.png

Sarah:Shocking news has hit the mma world today as it has turn out the inactive Hart foundation manager Ej Thribb Is Really a Vendetta double agent.

Tom:The Info came out with the latest wikileaks documents to be release .

Sarah:It is said that hackers hack into vendetta servers and found email stating that "quote wolf email to Uniconnor" "Wow we have no chance against the hart foundation we need to derail there chances somehow .Do not worry wolf i got a man on the inside He will quite mid tournament and give then a -20 points deduction" .

Tom:Other shocking news in the emails stated that wolf is confused sexuality and sometimes dresses up as a woman but those emails will be reveal at later dates

Sarah:they have be calls for vendetta to be deducted points and even kicked out of tournament .

Tom:This is not the only time vendetta has be caught in a scandal but they always manage to avoid any serious consequences with some serious corruption in the game itself.

Sarah:In this reporter opinion they be left Scot free again as usual and will continue to give the mma sport a bad name .

Tom:this is |Tom and Sarah saying Goodnight all and god bless .

• Upvote 5

My 170lber? This tournament is 185lbs :D But sure, you come up and i'll send you back down.

But your guy could get to 170lbs.

I'll come up and fight ya. Gives me a reason to keep him after the tournament.

Fight @ 170?

Ok

Jibberish

Look at how far you go to avoid accusations of ducking