Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament *NEW*

Way to reward your replacement by feeding him to the oppositions best manager, lol.

Mickey already has the excuse lined up 'Wolf is shit he beat the fighter who missed training time' whereas if I beat him he would have no excuse for the whooping.

I always though Mickey liked challenges, sure he was a shitty manager but he never backed down. I'm disappointed in you Mickey old boy

Mickey already has the excuse lined up 'Wolf is shit he beat the fighter who missed training time' whereas if I beat him he would have no excuse for the whooping.

I always though Mickey liked challenges, sure he was a shitty manager but he never backed down. I'm disappointed in you Mickey old boy

http://www.mtv.com/crop-images/2013/12/20/wwf-Genius.jpg

It called tactics old son :graduated: .A skill move on my part to say the least .Also if a newb beats the so call number 1 in the game how hilarious would that be :) .Winning the tournament is the only objective at moment

• Upvote 1

Picks

Rafael Vaz vs Stadin Kingi

Wulfsige Eduard vs Bena Berr

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1376065122corporation4.pngvshttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1267303006FF.jpg

Anti Hero vs Sotamies Ranta

Alex Sims vs Carl Panzram

Eric Wiesen vs Mangold Rosales

Rafael Vaz vs Stadin Kingi

Wulfsige Eduard vs Bena Berr

• Upvote 1

What is up with all these changes? Last round The Hart of Foundation had to take autoloss when manager was inactive and change after fights. This round people are just changing fighters at middle of round.

Manager goes inactive you should gain penalty, but instead of that you gain advantage. Because enemy team has already tought that they will get bye, when they were choosing picks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

What is up with all these changes? Last round The Hart of Foundation had to take autoloss when manager was inactive and change after fights. This round people are just changing fighters at middle of round.

Manager goes inactive you should gain penalty, but instead of that you gain advantage. Because enemy team has already tought that they will get bye, when they were choosing picks.

Hart Foundation dealt with things slower than us, we noticed someone quit we got a replacement right away.

Are you really complaining because you aren't getting an autowin here, just man up and deal with the fight.

• Upvote 3

From memory Hart Foundation guy went inactive and didnt accept the fight on time??

In our case i messaged Catako to see what fight he wanted and he didn't reply. I then went to send a follow up a few days later when i saw on his profile he has quit the game. No message to us, no notice, just upped and left.

So we figure he was a merc on our team anyway so we transferred the fighter to Jonah who is in TheCorp to make it an all Corp team.

There was a problem and we found the solution. You're still fighting the same fighter. Only the fighter go from being managed from a ranked 300-400 manager to a returning manager ranked in the 5000 mark.

• Upvote 2

I feel -20 points for Hart Foundation is a bit harsh. They took that one autoloss as a punishment but as far as I am aware the fighter has not dropped out of the tournament. They underwent the same procedure of moving the fighter to a new manager as The Corporation did but only one got penalized for it.

• Upvote 1

I feel -20 points for Hart Foundation is a bit harsh. They took that one autoloss as a punishment but as far as I am aware the fighter has not dropped out of the tournament. They underwent the same procedure of moving the fighter to a new manager as The Corporation did but only one got penalized for it.

This is what you last commented when you got a free win

It's 17 for FinnFighters. It's not our fault one of Hart Foundation didn't come to fight. We did our part.

This time you're actually getting someone to come and fight, but yet again you guys want a free win. It's not about punishing us, it's about you guys getting points.
The Hart Foundation didn't get their fighter transferred soon enough before the fight, they already got permission from the tourney holder. We got to same permission and got the swap done right away.
EDIT: So to sum up it up, Hart Foundation didn't actually get punished. They just got one loss because they didn't do the swap fast enough.
EDIT2: The standings say that Hart Foundation got a 20 point deduction but Scott himself said in his previous post that they didn't so must be a mistake.
  • Upvote 3

I haven't asked for shit, I didn't even know your guy quit until a few hours ago.

Also I haven't asked for a punishment for you, I'm expressing my thoughts on why the Harts were getting the -20 since the rules say "Minus 20 points if a fighter on your team is sacked and can no longer continue the tournament, any team facing another team with a man down will be awarded 3 points" since the fighter is continuing like in your case. Or do you feel we should start pushing for -20 for Corp too then?

And since you're so quick on quoting on me, my comment was a reaction to someone else saying a FinnFighter didn't fight when we had nothing to do with the fight not happening, even had the fight accepted.

I haven't asked for shit, I didn't even know your guy quit until a few hours ago.

Also I haven't asked for a punishment for you, I'm expressing my thoughts on why the Harts were getting the -20 since the rules say "Minus 20 points if a fighter on your team is sacked and can no longer continue the tournament, any team facing another team with a man down will be awarded 3 points" since the fighter is continuing like in your case. Or do you feel we should start pushing for -20 for Corp too then?

And since you're so quick on quoting on me, my comment was a reaction to someone else saying a FinnFighter didn't fight when we had nothing to do with the fight not happening.

They aren't getting -20 points, the standings are incorrect.

The Hart Foundation got their inactive fighter transferred to another manager so the -20 point penalty has been removed.

Also we're waiting on FinnFighters, ICON and The Hart Foundation's next 2 picks.

I dont care about my fight. You guys are acting like we are doing something wrong. Im just saying that EXACTLY same thing earned autoloss ealier round.

That dont make any sense. He was already inactive and they changed him after round wich was really fair. Now you guys are trying to change without any penalty.

For me Berrs fight is totally fine, honestly i didnt even knew about inactivity before you posted about it on forums. And i already had fight accepted.

It doesent work if some people get penalty and others wont. At this point autoloss can be huge penalty.

From memory Hart Foundation guy went inactive and didnt accept the fight on time??

Same would have happened to your team too without that fighter change. So is changin ok then without any penalty? Maybe that should have been told to Team Hart before they took auto loss.

• Downvote 1

^

If you could get Mike to transfer the fighter to someone else I'd be OK with that.

This was posted way before the previous round, Hart Foundation had the time to do a transfer at this point.

Also we're not acting you did something wrong, but you did come in here and start whining how your strategy involved in getting a free win, and now you got that ruined for you.

• Upvote 1

^

This was posted way before the previous round, Hart Foundation had the time to do a transfer at this point.

Also we're not acting you did something wrong, but you did come in here and start whining how your strategy involved in getting a free win, and now you got that ruined for you.

We found out about this today and the picks were made some 3-4 days ago. But please don't let it stop you, go on and try to start a shit storm.

^

I said that team should get penalty instead of advantage.

It wasnt part of strategy, because i didnt even knew about it before i accepted fight. :yes: Why would we have chosen free win for Berr?

And i still think that there should be somekind of penalty for changing manager.