Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament *NEW*

I said that team should get penalty instead of advantage.

It wasnt part of strategy, because i didnt even knew about it before i accepted fight. :yes: Why would we have chosen free win for Berr?

And i still think that there should be somekind of penalty for changing manager.

Well, what penalty do you propose? Maybe we should write lines, or maybe we should be spanked.

If there is a penalty imposed, so be it. That is for no one but the tournament organiser to impose. Our only concern was ensuring we had a full team active in order to have all fighters competing for the round, the fights are set, so we will see you at the event.

Best of luck fellas.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if Altair told anyone he was leaving. He is in our alliance and never said a word on the alliance page. He never said much on there anyway so I didn't even notice he was gone either until you guys posted it on here. Hate to see him go, he is a good guy.

Hope everything can get worked out before this topic gets crazy to!

• Upvote 1

Not sure why it's kicking off here.. I gave The Hart Foundation the chance to get their fighter transferred before the last round but they didn't do it in time so forfeited the 3 points. Now I've given The Corporation the same opportunity to get their fighter transferred and they've got their shit together and sorted it already. I did suggest an additional penalty (for THF) but most agreed with Duphus that "I think giving the win points of 3 to the other team is enough. People go inactive all the time and just something that happens" so I'm rolling with that.

• Upvote 7

These are things that arent in rules, but everyone knows that you cannot do that and you can do this. Im totally fine if there isnt any penalty, if people really want it that way.

Feels quite weird that people say that autoloss was ok penalty for Hart/changing manager and same time they think that no penalty is now fine.

I think there should be penalty. Not that big, because it isnt big thing. Maybe something like -2 points, about same as Hart got.

Do you actually read posts?

Hart Foundation didn't do the swap before the fights, that's why they got a loss. We did the change before the fights so we won't.

Before or after doesent matter for me. I still think that changing manager/fighter or anything should be penalty.

We got that -20 point rule and people avoid it just by pming Mike. -20 is way too much tho.

Seems like people want it to be no penalty, wich is fine. But i still think there should be penalty.

I originally put the -20 points in there for people who sacked their fighter with malice aforethought and not people going inactive. It's up to Danny now to decide but that was my reasoning on it.

Personally I feel -20 is harsh for inactivities, life happens and it's enough they got the instant loss. Ideally you should want to fight and not have 1 fighter sitting out. So for teams to take initiative and get Mike to transfer the fighter to an active manager, why not? The fighter has already missed training and is likely way behind anyway so why is this a big deal?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

The two group leaders came head to head though only one came to fight, FinnFighters tore through The Corporation with 3 KO wins followed by a couple closer decision victories. The dominant win extends FinnFighters lead of Group A up to 7 points while The Corporation slip down to second place, they'll need to put this display behind them as they come up against third place Qlimax next round who are now only 2 points behind.

The big shock of the round came as bottom of the table and 'weak link' The Hart Foundation stunned tournament favourites Vendetta, decided by a ruthless knockout coming from Lucas McCain. The Disciples also edged a win LOD, keeping them both in contention for qualifying to the semi finals.

Team Merc are proving themselves to be a real threat in the tournament after their biggest win so far, only let down by a no show who ruined their chances of a whitewash over BAMF.

GROUP A

KO's/Subs Decisions Draws Losses Points Total Fight Time

1. FinnFighters 8 3 0 4 30 2:18:05

2. Vendetta 7 1 0 8 23 2:29:50

3. The Disciples 7 1 0 7 23 2:45:29

4. LOD 6 1 0 8 20 2:55:02

5. The Hart Foundation 4 3 0 8 18 2:43:31

GROUP B

KO's/Subs Decisions Draws Losses Points Total Fight Time

1. Mercs 6 4 0 5 26 2:30:57

2. The Corporation 4 4 0 7 20 2:58:25

3. Qlimax 5 1 1 8 18 3:05:51

4. ICON 3 3 0 9 15 3:02:37

5. BAMF Army 2 1 1 11 9 3:16:34

Note: Apologies to anyone viewing on mobile trying to make sense of this table

• Upvote 1

-20 or not Hart Foundation are the obvious weak link in the tournament and stand no chance getting through :thumbup:

http://s9.postimg.org/jwqdga4kf/pie.jpg

3-2 to the hart foundation son how you like then apples :dancing:.Also i won two of then personally that must have really stung.It the words of the rock

http://s14.postimg.org/olywzdblt/rock.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1