Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448282109364.gif

Dog The Multi Hunter

9-0-0 MMA

*Scene on 23rd July 2016*

"And NEWWWW StrikeForce Union Featherweight Champion - DOG THE MULTI HUNTER!"

"I just wanna thank the fans that have been supporting me since GONY and with the recent announcement of me participating in the Tycoon Ultimate Fighter tournament, with SFU management's blessing, I feel ready to show the world that I am the real deal!"

*A short time later*

"Breaking news coming through as we have heard that recently crowned SFU Featherweight champion Dog The Multi Hunter has been stripped of his title. All parties involved remain tight lipped but we will bring you any updates as they emerge"

But there were no updates.....

Until Now

"Reports are coming in that a one to one interview is happening in a studio near the TUF house in London, where Dog The Multi Hunter is apparently giving a tell all interview on the SFU Title Scandal"

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14462156512145.gif

JK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am Jezza Kyle reporting for TWW News, and my guest at this time is Dog The Multi Hunter. Good to have you Dog, but let's get right into it. Let's start from the beginning. You competed in GONY, going a perfect 5-0, before representing your manager Grant Brophy in a roster battle against Rory Daly, where you won against fellow undefeated GONY alumni Rudy Van Daly.

So there you were, 6-0, and a free agent, and one of the hottest and most popular 280k fighters on the planet. What lead to you signing with SFU?

DTMH: Well Jezza, the owner Ryan Cambridge was, at the time, an alliance mate of my manager, so we figured it made sense to support his org by having my sign there.

JK: Many expected you to fight for the title immediately given you were the highest ranked fighter in the division, but you had to beat Bob Brody before getting your shot. You did, and you would then defeat Noam Nystrom. So you were the champ, and you agreed with management prior to the bout that you would compete in TUF, but then things started going sour.

DTMH: Correct. I told Ryan prior to leaving that the tournament would last a few months so he would have time to get a challenger for my belt. Next thing I know after leaving, I am getting messages from Ryan asking if I can fight on certain dates, and if I would come back to SFU after the tournament. Next thing I know, I've been stripped of the title. I ask Ryan what was going on, and he said he didn't know. He then pins the blame on his staff member Ben Frankham. The funny thing is, my manager warned him about Frankham as he is a multi accounter. Anyway, I get stripped, and Ryan says he has had enough of Ben controlling some shit in the org. To me, it shows Ryan was mentally weak. Ben is still hired at SFU to this day. I haven't had so much as an apology from either of them for this bullshit, and as far as I am concerned. SFU is dead in the water.

JK: Well that was certainly explosive. Do you have any parting words for these two men?

DTMH: Ryan, stop being a bitch for Frankham, and man up. He is using your org and you're turning a blind eye to it and quite frankly, you come off as being pussy whipped and weak, something I have 0 respect for when it comes to the org business.

Ben, the world knows you're a fraud and a cheater. The fact you try this sneakily tells me all about your ethics and you won't be anything in this world.

As for SFU as a whole, they can continue their circus. I'll find myself an org that is about the fighting, and not the ego of the owners. I already got a deal lined up with an org I know is legit, and I look forward to that and this season of TUF.

JK: Thanks Dog, and we look forward to seeing you in the tournament. As for the org after the tournament, we can't wait to see which org it is. I've been Jezza Kyle for TWW News, and I've been with Dog The Multi Hunter. We'll see you soon.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Miletich submits McSteel. Team Wolf remains in control

Did it with twgc sliders. Almost fucked the whole team over by forgetting to set mma sliders. Luckily for me steel penn clinched Militech and gave me an avenue to victory.

I had my kids first birthday party at the house today, so if I get tomorrow's clean up donee in a timely fashion, I will get a tuf reaction write up for Militech tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14426215553916.jpg

"Dangerous" David Yung (281047)

(Apprentice chef at Sully's Bar & Grill)

Team Marky

(Fade into the TUF house kitchen.Team Marky fighter David Yung is on the bench cutting up various vegetables on a chopping board. Behind him there is a huge pot boiling in the background. Despite his team being 0-2 in the competition, Yung seems to be in a good mood)

You know, my team not do so well now. We losing the first two fight. But is ok... I see Miletech fight. He very good the submission. Maybe later i fight him.

But tonight? Tonight we all eating together. I hope maybe he like chicken and vegetable soup....

(slight pause as Yung walks over to the pot and adds the carrots he was chopping to the pot. He then closes the lid as he turns the heat up the stove)

I still not knowing who fighting me next. Maybe Domagoj Glavas, maybe Isaac Rainbow Killer or maybe the Champ Dog The Multi Hunter.

Who know? Maybe they like my food so they take easy on me? (laughs)

But i train hard. I know i can win.

(Yung walks over and looks at the pot. He takes a big sniff of the pot and closes the lid.)

Smell good. (looks at cameraman) You stay for dinner too? Lots of food....

• Upvote 4

Alejandro Scott

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14366146262833.png

Alejandro is asked about being picked to fight next

I'm excited to fight and to show my skills. I haven't fought MMA in a while and got my assed kick the first couple times. But I've learnt so much in a little time and I'm happy to actually be in a contact bout instead of a grappling one.

Asked about being the youngest fighter on the show

Yeah I'm young and full of potential, but it's about showing that potential has turned to ability now. Sure people probably see me as a gym fighter because of my patchy record, but I really believe I can make a good run on this show.

Asked about fighting the eldest member on the show

Hah, thats funny. Uzziah is okay, sometimes you just gotta grin and bear when he's being a dick. But he's been successful and there is no denying that. He's gonna come forward and try take my head off. I've got to avoid that and show my skills, light him up on the feet and then take him down and show everybody I'm well rounded.

Asked about becoming a black belt

Don't tell anybody that I'm a black belt, I don't think anybody has realised yet and it's a nice feather on my cap. When I roll with guys, they know I'm good but they don't know I'm that good. Lucky everything in TUF is no-gi.

I think I'm the only black belt in the LHW category, some guys are good off their back but they're not a black belt. They haven't finished as a runner up in the TWGC either so I'm happy to make this a grappling match whenever I want.

Asked about life in the house

I'm turning into a recluse now, I enjoy some of Yungs cooking but that's it. I'm getting sick of everybody else, I've thought about leaving and I still might. I can't live in a house with all these testosterone fueled dick heads. I train with my team, I grab something from Yung and then I go to my bed. I used to try and stop McClean being picked on but the guy is a baby whether he's on my team or not. It took him so long to shed that weight, that mother fucker was eating something. Tank reckoned he found some chocolate under his pillow - but then again Tank is full of shit.

I need to catch me some waves bruh.

• Upvote 6

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14691297211490.jpg

Peter Redfield

TEAM MARKY

Living in this house is proving to be tougher than i thought yo. For a bunch of grown ass men, there's some big fucking babies running around in here. sorry for the language but jeeez these guys need to give there heads a shake. Unclean, unkempt and lacking any sort of morality, its all me me me or cry cry cry. You got Dog running around telling anyone who'll hear it about getting stripped of his title...like dude who gives a fuck you where a nobody champ in a no good organisation, get the hell over it. There's the dude Shawn doing nothing but whining and sweating, whining and sweating. I mean maybe i'm being a bit harsh but making weight is just what we do, it ain't easy but we get it done. Plus he is starting to stink the place up constantly sweating. Then the worst of them all, the young blood of the house, alexandro or w/e he is called. *interviewer intervenes "you mean Alejandro Scott, right?* Yeah that's who i mean, young punk as bitch. He's walking around like he's all that because he is training under my old coach. Well fuck him, little surfer dude is about to get a taste of what real men do. wait that doesn't sound gay right? No it's not sour grapes he's just an annoying little dude. Move on, OK?

I am ready to fight right now, just waiting for the date and opposition. Marky has set me a solid training plan and i'm feeling stronger than ever, once the oppo is set we will go through a game plan, and i know i will execute it to perfection. Excellence is a state of mind not and a joruney not a destination. I will be excellence everyday and by doing that i will live excellence.

Positives of being in the house? I suppose I've upped my game being in here, i'm super competitive so i'm pushing myself further each day, I've already been on the receiving end of a few terrible judges decisions so i'm working hard to make sure i don't leave it in the hands of the judges. Plus there is the biggest positive i never imagined would be part of my TUF experience, that is my team mate and master chef David Yung's cooking. Oh my days you have never tried anything like it, i always just seen food as fuel but I've had my eyes opened to flavours and boom I'm feeling ready to go body and mind, lets do it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

(Fade in to the TUF house kitchen. It is the middle of the night and the house is quiet. Sitting alone in the darkness at the dining table is McLean. Although it is dark, the light reflecting from the hallway clearly shows the weariness and tiredness of his face due to lack of sleep. He sits with a bottle of water next to him and a small bowl of what appears to be a salad. Visibly noticeable in the background is a high stack of dirty dishes.)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14125840584863.jpg

Shawn "Gravex" McLean (281133)

Team Wolf

Can't sleep, stomach growling. Story of my life.

You know, growing up as the fat kid i never imagined that after being the lightest i have ever been that i would be so miserable.

Prior to losing all this weight i had been slowly cutting down. When I had this opportunity to cut to 205 for this tournament it seemed like a good idea at the time. But i underestimated how grueling it would be. This is the first time i have ever cut weight and to do so im such rapid fashion has taken it's toll on me.

And to think i have to do it two more times if i win my fight in a short time!

(shakes his head)

But this is the life i chose. All i can do is watch what i eat and know that it will be over soon. A lot of the guys have been supportive as they know what i'm going through, but some of the guys are being complete cbombs. They know who they are. We aren't all gonna be best mates, but we're all here for the same thing, right?

(Slight pause. McLean clenches his hands in a tight fist and grits his teeth)

Oh, before i forget. If ONE more person calls me McClean i am gonna fucken LOSE IT!! My name is McLean!! NOT MAC-CLEAN!!! M-C-L-E-A-N! How fucken hard is it to say??? Fuck's sake!!!!

(Another slight pause. McLean takes a few deep breaths and calms down)

.... Sorry. I get a bit cranky when i'm hungry. I been in this house for how long now and they still don't know my name?

(Fade out...)

• Upvote 3

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5185c.jpg
Uzziah Judah

~As he takes a seat~

What up Homie! My fight is a little over a day away and I can't wait to bust up this kid!

How do I feel about fighting the youngest fighter in da house? I feel fine, Cuz I know dis kid's gonna try to break one of my limbs off. It's NO secret He's a black belt! He has Certificate of Achievement hanging on his wall in his room and a picture of him getting his black belt.

No doubt he is a highly skilled fighter, and I am just a fighter. That's what I do, I fight! He's a Gym rat who is going to try to take my HYPE! It's a good move. His coach who's in the same Alliance as his manager saw that. He wanted to give him first crack at it. I ain't mad. I like dose guys in Vendetta they're funny and have a good time. There's a lot characters over there. I entered this tournament and saw this comin'. Everyone wants a shot at the highly hyped Island fighter with lower skills. Even Tank has been talkin', but I really don't care cuz I'm a fighter, I fight. There's only gonna be one winner in the Light Heavyweight division, and I hope Alejandro comes to fight. Cuz I'll be ready! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFDlShmOng

Keys to victory are easy, stay off the mat and punch him in da face, I feel I only need ONE shot to put him to sleep. Look at my record, I Knocked a lot of guys with good and granite chins out. I only need one shot, and if this fight hits the mat, let's just say, I hope I last longer than Carlos Condit did with Damian Maia.

Alejandro bring it bruh, cuz when we're done, you'll be able to go back to surfin' full time!

• Upvote 2

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5185c.jpg

{A dejected Judah takes a seat}

It's over! I knew if it hit the mat I'd be in trouble. His coach's plan worked out...... He got a HUGE hype jump!

I'm just frustrated, my moral is gone........ I think I'll focus on my brother's careers and help them out. Go back to fighting in the streets, who knows.

Alejandro, you had a good game plan and you have a better chin than I thought. Good Luck in the rest of the tournament!

Judah Out!

• Upvote 3

Alejandro Scott

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14366146262833.png

A relieved looking Alejandro Scott is sat down

Phwoar, I was so nervous going into that fight.

It went the way I planned, I think a lot of people have taken notice of me now. Made friends with Uzziah after the fight too. Guy hits hard. Kept telling me how good my chin is - He only hit me 3 times, don't know how he can tell after that. He's really dejected now, I feel sorry for him, that could be me. He's a good fighter and it was exhilarating sharing the cage with him for that time.

Asked about the next matchup

Rainbow Killer vs Redfield? RIP Redfield Alejandro bursts into a laughing fit

Asked about how life in the house is after the win and he stops laughing

It's weird homie, I mean seriously. I'm not sure if people are listening into me talking to you guys, if you guys leak this info with other fighters or if people can just magically tell how I've said their name. But people treat me different after I speak to you.

Me and Uzziah have been hanging out after the fight - it feels good to be sociable again.

Redfield is causing a ruckus liked the jumped up chimp he is.

And Rainbow Killer..... Well I just don't know.

• Upvote 2

Redfields saying he's refusing to fly as he has a fight in London when he doesn't, can anyone sort him a flight London to Vegas?

I can, I'll fly him to his own funeral.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14560084963079.png

Tank

*A comfortable look Tank strolls in the rooms and sits nonchalantly in his chair

Wolf Hasn't picked anyone to fight you yet your thoughts?

"I don't know what Wolf's thinking. If he thinks "I been too worried about cutting weight to train" Macclean or "I'm so irrelevent nobody knows my name" random guy can beat me, then he is outside his rabid ass mind. I'm so confident right now. Thank you Wolf. You have basically given me a warm up fight."

What did you think about Scott's fight?

I thought Scott did what he was supposed to do. Can he beat me? No. He wouldn't be able to take me down. He goes around trying to fake hide the fact that he has a black belt, even though the picture is on his wall. What 19 year old do you know that has a legitimate black belt? You gotta put years of hard work a dedication in to something like that. That kid barely know what hard work is. The hardest thing he has ever experienced in his life is walking from the sand to the water with his Surf Board.

Any thoughts about the upcoming LW fight

I couldn't care less about the little guys. I'm just ready to fight man. This Saturday couldn't come fast enough. I just hope Wolf of Marky Picks me next.

• Upvote 3