The Island Season 6

Wolf

I gotta think that the mama-do bunch will get involved again. As much as I'd like to smash his face he did make the Island very interesting last season, so I think he needs to be involved.

As long as no one hires Bravo I think all will be good....

For all those opening an Island Org, repeat after me....I WILL NOT CLOSE MY ORG, I WILL NOT CLOSE MY ORG.

• Upvote 3

Can anyone give me a quick noon run down on the pros and cons of the island and what the blue print is?

Never done one or been around one!!!!

create 25 year olds. training/nutrition at first is horrid.

I'll throw a couple of fighters in for shits and giggles.

Mystic - the season runs for a predetermined amount of time and your fighter can't be created before that time. At the end of that time you can scrap him or move him off the island to another city. However, no resources can flow into the island from outside so you start with your fighter's starting cash and that's it.

Pros - it shows who is really good/lucky in an even training situation with fairly even fighter IDs; it ends after some time so you get your slot back if you like; it ends with a 16 man tournament of the p4p in each weight class; there are badges/awards

Cons - same as the above :) Limited money, which means limited gyms, orgs, supps, etc. A bad build or hiddens is fatal and usually too late to do anything about; sometimes org owners are dildos (see above);

It's a bit of fun and a good chance to try out some new builds and tactics and perhaps grab a couple of months of glory.

• Upvote 3

it ends with a 16 man tournament of the p4p in each weight class

i believe it all depends how many sign up. i think one weight class this last season had a 64 man final tournament

Mystic - the season runs for a predetermined amount of time and your fighter can't be created before that time. At the end of that time you can scrap him or move him off the island to another city. However, no resources can flow into the island from outside so you start with your fighter's starting cash and that's it.

Pros - it shows who is really good/lucky in an even training situation with fairly even fighter IDs; it ends after some time so you get your slot back if you like; it ends with a 16 man tournament of the p4p in each weight class; there are badges/awards

Cons - same as the above :) Limited money, which means limited gyms, orgs, supps, etc. A bad build or hiddens is fatal and usually too late to do anything about; sometimes org owners are dildos (see above);

It's a bit of fun and a good chance to try out some new builds and tactics and perhaps grab a couple of months of glory.

To add to that, you get a free fighterslot, only for the Island, so you don't even have to sack a fighter to compete on it.
  • Upvote 1

The Island summed up as good as it could be, great explanation.

I think we will start with at least 3 Org's, I remember someone saying they would have an Island Org that hasn't been their before and hopefully HI and mama-do and company will each have one.

I hope there will be a couple good orgs clyde had told me he had something plan for this season i dont know if his plans changed since he told me that or not

but i think reggie is going to do a org this season. I do know one org that will be on the island this season 4 sure Revolution Island

it will have event write-ups fighter interviews the works!

Roco Milstown who has been working with me in my org Revolution XC in LA will be leaving his staff job at my org to run Revolution Island

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1472270895RI.png

• Upvote 2

I hope there will be a couple good orgs clyde had told me he had something plan for this season i dont know if his plans changed since he told me that or not

but i think reggie is going to do a org this season.

Thanks for the mention; have yourself an up-vote. (c:

I think Callum might've had a change of plans. He's had a couple twoish-week inactivity periods since he moved country last month, so he might not be doing anything on The Island (at least for a while).

I'mma gonna try to run me a niche org if ever there were one: KT org for fighters ≤18. Same core Island principles apply, as everyone will start with somewhat equal footing and the KT tourney at the end of season would likely only be fighters from my org... unless someone opened another KT org on The island. I just imagine that if you had a 16-0, 20/21yo Tommy Thunderking who didn't have to train his ground game, he's a whole lot more likely to stick around after the season. I anticipate most guys who finish the season will look like an 80% version of this: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=276696 -- especially if there's a KT-focused gym, too.

• Upvote 2

I gotta think that the mama-do bunch will get involved again. As much as I'd like to smash his face he did make the Island very interesting last season, so I think he needs to be involved.

As long as no one hires Bravo I think all will be good....

For all those opening an Island Org, repeat after me....I WILL NOT CLOSE MY ORG, I WILL NOT CLOSE MY ORG.

I'll join your org then Rico ;)