The Island

ValentinasAss

Hey guys, I've seen that the previous Nutrition company that produced Reduce Energy Loss supps has been closed.

I need only 5k$ more to research a 150q reduce energy loss supp.

Anyone interested helping out?

Of course i'd pay you back with freebies (once developed the product) or giving back your dollars outside of the island.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I've seen that the previous Nutrition company that produced Reduce Energy Loss supps has been closed.

I need only 5k$ more to research a 150q reduce energy loss supp.

Anyone interested helping out?

Of course i'd pay you back with freebies (once developed the product) or giving back your dollars outside of the island.

Thanks.

158ba7107850694742a5435f0f5ecfc8.png

Done. No need to worry about paying back anything, Cloud earned enough win bonuses to cover it all.

• Upvote 1

I'm just relating my experience this season in regards to fights and contracts. The total # of fighters has seemed to reduce each of the last few seasons, but demand for fighters has not increased. I had to message orgs for contracts for all 3 of my fighters to get them signed and had to message orgs for more then half the fights I've had.

The island seems to be running on the KT path, initial enthusiasm giving way to stagnation and disinterest. KT will never come back in the game because it's so limited, the island can be so unlimited that it's actually kind of sad that it's been run with the same rules for however many seasons.

My suggestion for a one-off season would be a much higher starting point value for a tbd age of fighter say 70% of total points with the new physicals rules cap in place. Remove the wonderful stopping point limit and allow skills to be allocated up to sensational. Of course these fighters would be not allowed off the island. I think that format would get a lot of interest and allow us to play test the physicals cap before it goes into place.

I'm sure many others can come up with some great new ideas to shake the island up for a season or two and give a little variety to the game. Maybe even get into the extra fast tycoon ideas that others have proposed before.

This is a good idea but maybe exceptional should be the roof to put starting points. Even then we do not really need the skills to go this high, I find the extra points should be enough in itself.

A higher training speed on The Island would help although gyms are usually quite terrible anyways so idk how well that would work really.

Okay guys, I'm so sorry but I totally messed it up.

I researched the 151Q recovery supplement, but at first I didn't add the image (I thought I could add it later, I was on a hurry). It gave me the error "you must insert an image". So I found an image, added it and researched the product.....

......and I didn't notice that when it gave me the error about the image, it resetted the combo box back to "Muscle Bulk". So now we have two different Muscle Bulk products.......

I'm sorry guys, I didn't know that. I should have checked it twice, it's true, but the interface could be better. I asked to Mike if he could help with an exception, but I understand that he has better things to do and didn't have time to reply.

So, I sent all money back to GBK16, it must be me that pays for this error.
Of course I'm more than available to research a new Reduce Energy Loss product, but I'd understand if nobody trusts me anymore.

If it can help I've 10k$ spare on a fighter, but I can't buy my own products.

Here's the proof of the money I sent back (added some more for the fee):

Cattura.jpg

Shit happens, don't worry about it. Just bought out the rest of your donation/money laundering stock, should be $40k or so in there to research new energy product. No need to pay me back, I run one of the Island orgs so the money is no trouble and good nutrition product in stores benefits all my fighters.

Can you make 145 lbs and fight on January 28th?

Have you won your last two fights, or three out of four including your last fight?

Are you a free agent, or is your current promoter willing to release you to take advantage of this opportunity?

Would you like to fight the #1 featherweight and #3 P4P fighter on the Island, Vasilliy Kasikov, for the LIA featherweight belt?

Send me a message in game if you meet these criteria. First come, first serve. Also open to setting up some kind of reciprocal champion vs. champion superfight with another Island org.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I've been requested to create a cardio supplement (it seems a bit late for me, but it's fine if it can help people).

I need 10k$ dollar more to reach the usual 151 quality. I have them on my Island fighter, but I can't transfer money / buy products from my company. Anyone else with another company that is willing to help me transfer that money?

Also a donation in exchange for 10k$ outside the island would be fine.

Thanks

Hi guys, I've been requested to create a cardio supplement (it seems a bit late for me, but it's fine if it can help people).

I need 10k$ dollar more to reach the usual 151 quality. I have them on my Island fighter, but I can't transfer money / buy products from my company. Anyone else with another company that is willing to help me transfer that money?

Also a donation in exchange for 10k$ outside the island would be fine.

Thanks

Just bought slightly over $10k worth of products with Cloud Strife so you should have the cash for it now

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/618404NextGen.jpg

Hi guys I present you The Next Gen MMA, your new elite gym on the Island

I'm new in this game but don't worry I spent the last few days reading the forum to know better how this game works and I can assure you it will be a perfect gym for your fighter on the Island.

We are wednesday so your already know I cannot change the fee tonight so hurry up to join and win a free week (only 50$), I will add coaches every week if there is enought fighters.

Enjoy it !!!

Massiwan

• Upvote 4

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/618404NextGen.jpg

Hi guys I present you The Next Gen MMA, your new elite gym on the Island

I'm new in this game but don't worry I spent the last few days reading the forum to know better how this game works and I can assure you it will be a perfect gym for your fighter on the Island.

We are wednesday so your already know I cannot change the fee tonight so hurry up to join and win a free week (only 50$), I will add coaches every week if there is enought fighters.

Enjoy it !!!

Massiwan

How you transfer money on island?

Yes another shit season. There should be some more incentives. Like bringing the company over to the managers home city once the island season is over. or money bonuses to keep companies/gyms running for receiving those trophies or whatever when they certain amounts of sales.

It's already possible to bring the company over once the season ends

Something really needs to change for season 7. Every season has gotten a little less interesting and participation seems to be trending down. I'll quote my suggestion from earlier in the thread on the outside chance mike reads it (can't recall the last time I saw him in the forum though).

On a positive note, my 18 year old creation is probably the best prospect on my entire roster. 6-0 and #8 p4p on the island. I'll like sit him until the tournament to get a good shot at winning.

• Upvote 3

I'm just relating my experience this season in regards to fights and contracts. The total # of fighters has seemed to reduce each of the last few seasons, but demand for fighters has not increased. I had to message orgs for contracts for all 3 of my fighters to get them signed and had to message orgs for more then half the fights I've had.

The island seems to be running on the KT path, initial enthusiasm giving way to stagnation and disinterest. KT will never come back in the game because it's so limited, the island can be so unlimited that it's actually kind of sad that it's been run with the same rules for however many seasons.

My suggestion for a one-off season would be a much higher starting point value for a tbd age of fighter say 70% of total points with the new physicals rules cap in place. Remove the wonderful stopping point limit and allow skills to be allocated up to sensational. Of course these fighters would be not allowed off the island. I think that format would get a lot of interest and allow us to play test the physicals cap before it goes into place.

I'm sure many others can come up with some great new ideas to shake the island up for a season or two and give a little variety to the game. Maybe even get into the extra fast tycoon ideas that others have proposed before.

Just a bump. Something's gotta change imo.
  • Upvote 1