Hey Bjorn...

Rocket

Excuse me, i'm acting like a dick, but B is acting like a pussy.

I never argue on the internet cause i think it's a waste of time. Attacking B at this point has no upside too.

I just want to find a good opponent for Alvado for CEC 500, that's all i want to accomplish here.

You posted 184 words in your initial post on here, just to try and get Alvado a fight?

No, you posted 184 words to create drama.

You refuse to defend your belt against what the org said is the number one contender and now even say you will retire him.

You bitch out of a possible title defense and then hope to fight that number one contender with another one of your guys, what a joker!

Shame on you chump, shame on you. Defend your belt or fuck off to the Bahamas.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think Bjorn has borderline personality disorder. He's got a real victim's complex. I bet he sleeps with all the guys around town too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You would be surprised to see how many times I have been ducked. The thing is, I am not interested in making forum drama about it every time.

For example on here, Michael Knight exposed himself as a huge coward, I had not interest to make drama on the forum about his cowardness, but he brought it up himself.

If I would bother making a list of the managers who ducked me (including multiple refusals do defend their belt), it would be one hell of a list.

The reasons for their refusal would go from ' not interested', 'too soon' , ' I'll go up/down a division', .... up to 'I have skidmarks in my undies'.

My personal favorite on that possible list would be ' I do not fight Bjorn unless if it is a title fight' , only to go and decline two title fights against my guys. That is actually not Michael Knight, altough it reeks a bit like him.

Good to see Bjorn never changes!! Ducks with the best of them and that's all well and cool but dayum look out when it is perceived to be done in return to him, snapshow city!! Ryo, Origi its always the same story... chrip chrip chirp oh shit that's a good fighter I need to train now I cant fight....oh wait here's my chance to talk my way into a hype gain...I can fight THAT guy....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good to see Bjorn never changes!! Ducks with the best of them and that's all well and cool but dayum look out when it is perceived to be done in return to him, snapshow city!! Ryo, Origi its always the same story... chrip chrip chirp oh shit that's a good fighter I need to train now I cant fight....oh wait here's my chance to talk my way into a hype gain...I can fight THAT guy....

1) if you are not even able to spell the name of the fighter correctly, you should not invest your precious time in replying.

2) I did not start any forum drama about it and also told CEC that I wouldn`t. MK decided to expose his own cowardness, so his own fault.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I see what happened. Bjorn beat two guys where his fighter is substantially over skilled by (his guy 15,14; others (13,13) and wants to fight a grandfather in the tycoon world. Knight would probably fight the highest ranked as possible, Gus prob wants to give Knight the highest as possible but Bjorn is probably annoying the shit out of him.

So, if Brent is okay with it, ill send http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=265009 if hes ready to fight on short notice to fight Pablo.

Pretty sure Pablo gets knocked out, as most Convicted does, but willing to help out.

BTW come into chat and tlak about it. GBK is about to get dinner soon, he needs suggestions.

• Upvote 2

1) if you are not even able to spell the name of the fighter correctly, you should not invest your precious time in replying.

2) I did not start any forum drama about it and also told CEC that I wouldn`t. MK decided to expose his own cowardness, so his own fault.

The only thing here that anyone would consider precious is you and your over protected fighters

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus man stop whoring out the chat at every opportunity!! AND GBK needs to figure out his own damn dinner

why dont you come into chat so we can talk about it

• Upvote 3

Another recycled joke. There's an asterisk attached to that one.

Your tycoon career has an asterisk next to it.

Remember, 6-1-1 vs you

there an asterisk next to that?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/manager/special16small.jpg

Knockout of the Year

Crack! A monster head kick from McKane and Epicity falls like a tree - timbeeeeeeeeeeerrrr! A highlight reel knockout by McKane!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:23 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Ozzy McKane!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/manager/special16small.jpg

Submission of the Year

Epicity is looking to regain full guard. He's left an arm up in the air though and McKane has latched onto it... Big trouble! McKane pivots for an armbar - it's in tight and it Epicity is tapping in no time flat! Great counter grappling there from McKane!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:51 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Ozzy McKane!

Any more asterisk from the manager who only got to #1 because both of his cheating buddies (whom you frequently sucked off publically) were deleted.

You recognize these?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160124135735Trinity_zpsxwietpnc.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160117055440Budo-Rei-Belt.gif

Those the two belts I took from you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14814415224435.jpg

"My name's Ryan, CK owns me; he destroyed my alliance, exposed me as a cheater, I lost my job being Wolf's fluffer, he made me quit the game, but then the almighty KO King - as virtuous and righteous as he is - showed mercy and gave me a job as a personal assistant. I'm sorry for speaking out of turn and I should only speak to Mr. Karter when spoken to."

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1