http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing???

With all but one fighter confirmed for this tournament i am excited to announce the official draw!!

Here is a link to the official random drawing of the fighters:

For those who are too lazy to click on the link, here are the matchups:

Sittichai Sittsongpeenong/Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong v Grand Magus's fighter (or an alternate)

Axl Rose v Samuel Sativa

Joey Babaganoush v Balin Le Savage

Lars Karlsson v Nieky Hoeltzker

Harrison Burns v Criszczechezesna marezakcjaspaniziaweakjik

Niklas Wiener v Isaac Battle

Grigorius Khachadour Arapovian v Patrick McGuire

Barbados Slim v Finn Balor

The first round is on Dec 3rd and the official card is set: Junior Masters of KT 3 Round 1 with 3 weeks between fights.

I will make up the official bracket once the last fighter is confirmed. I will give Magus until the weekend to confirm his fighter otherwise he will be replaced by one of the alternates.

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

That's not fair Isaac Battle gets a first round bye!

Luck of the draw I guess!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14421345152647.png

"YOUR FAREWELL FROM HELL" Criszczechezesna Marezakcjaspaniziaweakjik (305707)-Big day today.i was finally recruited by Mr.J to be part of his initiative to find the next KT star.His tone appeared to be sarcastic on phone but i dont know.He sent a jet stacked with some fine latino ladies to pick me up from budapest.According to Mr. J,this was the first taste of luxurious lifestyle i am promised if i get successful.His right hand man former CEC LW champ Mr. Zsasz picked me up the airport,said that few of the talents Mr.J Unearthed have now their own private jet and a mansion.If could get one too if i succeed here and go on do to great things.

First training session at the Ultimate Gangbang Academy was shocker for me.The intensity of the training blew me away. Mr. J was there screaming and shouting at some other new recruits and helping them out by sparring with them as well.He saw me and straight away told me to fetch water bottle form the vending machine,Didnt even say hi.Then comes in the KT veteran Sher Shah "THE TERROR" Suri and they both talk about something in their native tongue.I bet i was the topic of conversation.A small argument followed,Mr. Suri then gazed at me and i swear i felt like it just took my last breath.He then said,''Follow me boy,You just signed up for a life in hell.Today is your first day,i just hope its wont be your last''

image.jpg

Lars Karlsson

Im ready for the first bout of the tournament. I'm not happy with the draw at all. I wanted a real beast so I could make a statement in this tournament. Instead I got this hen looking fighter wannabe called Hoeltzker. The poor dude wont even survive the first round. Please Hoeltzker just walk away from this fight and save you from the agony and pain I'm bringing. No offense, you just don't know what's waiting for you.

Once again I find myself fighting Mr. J... Seems like we always get matched up.

He is a boss in KT fights but I seem to have his number. ;)

Record : 9-4-0 (0) vs Mr J.

W - EER 46 (2014-05-08)

RP McMurphy vs Boca Naga

L - Insanity 87: Pedan v Louis (2015-05-16)

Predator Burns vs Arshnoor Singh

W - Insanity 99 Alzate v Hernandez (2015-08-29)

W - I-102: Myles vs Aurelio (2015-09-19)

W - Syn 396 - Frontschwein (2015-11-06)

Billy Dessler vs Ravistra Bullkheli

L - EVO 216: Epik High (2015-12-19)

Lu Hao vs Ravistra Bullkheli

L - LEGACY! 42 (2016-01-23)

Vinny Hopkins vs Magnus Mamba

L - Island FC 1 (2016-01-09)

Blaster Monocastor vs Azadshatru Singh

W - EPL 2 (2016-02-04)

Kyle Carlton vs Ricardo Griezmann

W - Death Squad 303 (2016-05-08)

Christopher Binse vs Arshnoor Singh

W - Syn 444 - Redemption (2016-05-26)

Predator Burns vs Konrad Koltun

W - Ascension 1012 (2016-10-12)

Shogun Iron Tyson vs Dzuzaska Guzman

W - EFFA 184 (2016-10-29)

Alistair Spong vs Sher Shah Suri

- Valley Of Violence (2016-11-12)

Do Hoo Jung vs Kowaczkiewicz Jedrzekizchezna

The Clown Prince of Crime India

705-507-24 (3 NCs)

• Upvote 1

image.jpg

Lars Karlsson

Im ready for the first bout of the tournament. I'm not happy with the draw at all. I wanted a real beast so I could make a statement in this tournament. Instead I got this hen looking fighter wannabe called Hoeltzker. The poor dude wont even survive the first round. Please Hoeltzker just walk away from this fight and save you from the agony and pain I'm bringing. No offense, you just don't know what's waiting for you.

Only statement you will be making is to the officer after you wake up not knowing where the fuck you are.

As for challenge, try bring your a game as Hoeltzker is beast. Trains good and looking to earn a lot of caSh in bonuses.

Just noticed the alternates have already made fighters, so nevermind.

Mate if Blake Phoenix doesnt have a prpblem with u creating a guy u are welcome to replace Magus.

Sorry guys i should have mentioned i am on holidays till 5th dec so while i have full confidence Jonah will have all offers sent, brackets and updates will be done a few days after the first round.

Sorry for inconvenience. In the meantime i may log in from time to time with my phone but i am limited so may take a whole to respond.

Alright looks like Joe's Fighter is taking Magus's place and Listerman is taking Wolf's. I have most of the fight offers sent, just waiting on Blake Phoenix and Joe to accept their contract offers and I will get the final one out. Good Luck everybody and hopefully it will be an awesome Tourney!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14785533018532.jpg

Axxl Rose

It has come to my attention that my opponent in rnd 1 is a imposter. It clearly states in the tournament rules that fighters must be 18yo's.

Well, it is very evident that this clown trying to say he's only 18yo is full of shit, as anyone with an once of common sense can tell.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28b8.jpg

Samuel Sativa

Now I ask. How many 18yo's has a bald head and a beard like this.

It's clear that Sonny Muchacho is so desperate that he's trying to bring in a ringer to beat me.

Sorry sonny, but you must bring much more than this to beat me, after all I am the future Junior Master of KT 3 - Third Strike.

aka....Future champion of all KT.

I've noticed you are training in Amsterdam and that's fine. But that shows just how scared you are since you have full rains to come to my private gym here in Hilo.

What;s wrong, you afraid that I might see your little pos fighter can't find his own shadow, or can't lift 100lbs past his ageing gut?

I'm seriously thinking about wearing some Hell Bent Clothing when I beat your ass down in rnd 1, just think of the irony of that. Sonny's fighter gets KO'd by Axxl Rose while wearing Sonny's clothing.

Look at the bright side, if I do decide to wear your raggedy clothing, at least you get some recognition, but then again, is that the kind of recognition you want?

You know, maybe after this beat down you'll be so impressed with my ability's you'll start a new line of Hell Bent Clothing.

The Axxl Rose Line.....Limited edition, of course.

• Upvote 2

Axxl Rose

It has come to my attention that my opponent in rnd 1 is a imposter. It clearly states in the tournament rules that fighters must be 18yo's.

Well, it is very evident that this clown trying to say he's only 18yo is full of shit, as anyone with an once of common sense can tell.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28b8.jpg

Samuel Sativa

Now I ask. How many 18yo's has a bald head and a beard like this.

It's clear that Sonny Muchacho is so desperate that he's trying to bring in a ringer to beat me.

Sorry sonny, but you must bring much more than this to beat me, after all I am the future Junior Master of KT 3 - Third Strike.

aka....Future champion of all KT.

I've noticed you are training in Amsterdam and that's fine. But that shows just how scared you are since you have full rains to come to my private gym here in Hilo.

What;s wrong, you afraid that I might see your little pos fighter can't find his own shadow, or can't lift 100lbs past his ageing gut?

I'm seriously thinking about wearing some Hell Bent Clothing when I beat your ass down in rnd 1, just think of the irony of that. Sonny's fighter gets KO'd by Axxl Rose while wearing Sonny's clothing.

Look at the bright side, if I do decide to wear your raggedy clothing, at least you get some recognition, but then again, is that the kind of recognition you want?

You know, maybe after this beat down you'll be so impressed with my ability's you'll start a new line of Hell Bent Clothing.

The Axxl Rose Line.....Limited edition, of course.

I heard you were bald under that bandanna, and wasn't your band popular in the 80's or early 90's? Anyway "Welcome to the Jungle"

• Upvote 2

I heard you were bald under that bandanna, and wasn't your band popular in the 80's or early 90's? Anyway "Welcome to the Jungle"

Axxl Rose

My band was popular way back in the 80's 90's and now!

My dad (fucking doper) was Axl Rose, not to be confused with me, Axxl Rose.

I took over the band cuz he got too damn fat and couldn't get along with Slash and he thought he was AC/DC.

Welcome To The Jungle? WTF you talking about, I was raised in the jungle. Welcome to MY jungle MoFo.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...