Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

If Wolf could not use change password and had his password changed how could he log in the game using cookies? He would drop out of his account once he he joined the site because he would use last password.

I'm not totally sure how the inactivity cookie works (I didnt program it). I don't think it checks any password - it just updates the session login.... I had problems in the past when e.g. I deleted a different and changed his password but he just kept logging back in and I had to just delete the whole account from the database.

Someone said he went to thailand for 3 weeks a couple of weeks ago. He's from Leeds (same place as me).

Maybe he's using a shitty VPN or something. I used to have to when I worked in China, Korea etc. Either way, probably best to wait till he's back properly.

However, a couple of weeks ago, some guys from the game came to me and pointed out that Wolf and Aaron had some very weird stuff going on in their gyms. Their fighters didn't appear to be training, yet were high skilled.

Who are these brave patriots? I think they should be included in to Hall Of Fame.

• Downvote 1

well i havent been around much lately but just noticed this thread and the issues -- not that it means much but i fought aarons holy jenova with hess -- i won but have lost every fight since that one by ko -- not sure if mike can compare before / after too see if something was changed

really a fucked up deal -- more than any other deal that has happened here for sure -- that is if opponents stats where changed and honestly i cant see them not doing it if they could -- not to mention even not their fighters just to see it done -- another words i can see them changing fighters stats just for the fuck of it if they are fighting them or not if they had the chance

• Upvote 6

Please dont write my name with capital H it makes me sick.

I promise I will make sure nobody spells your name with a H if you promise to never grace these boards again....Deal? Humors

I promise I will make sure nobody spells your name with a H if you promise to never grace these boards again....Deal? Humors

deal rICO

I bet you thought that would bother me....Sorry but trivial shit like that don't even raise my eyebrow.

But, I guess since you agreed to the deal then we won't be seeing you here any longer. I'd like to say you'll be missed, but honestly I doubt anyone will complain that your gone. Actually it will be the opposite, I see celebrations being held all over the MMATycoon world.

Your opponent gassed you within 2 mins and it's a Heavyweight fight. Your opponent coming into the fight was 6-0 with 6 first round finishes. Not only that, but he had a Wrestling advantage which allowed him to clinch rape you which led to the gassing.

Like Listerman and Widing said - Too much paranoia going on with people pointing the blame at an imaginary reason rather than actually looking at the real reason why they lost.

Except that my guy is a cardio machine who never came close to gassing before AND with 15 clinch and 14 MT he has always been the one clinch raping everyone else AND his striking accuracy suddenly mysteriously sucked AND prior to fighting Aaron my guy was undefeated with all wins by (T)KO - plenty of "circumstantial" evidence. . . but if that's not enough Aaron (or someone claiming to be him) admitted to nerfing his opponents.

Except that my guy is a cardio machine who never came close to gassing before AND with 15 clinch and 14 MT he has always been the one clinch raping everyone else AND his striking accuracy suddenly mysteriously sucked AND prior to fighting Aaron my guy was undefeated with all wins by (T)KO - plenty of "circumstantial" evidence. . . but if that's not enough Aaron (or someone claiming to be him) admitted to nerfing his opponents.

Know what just came to my mind? They could change these hiddens just for fights and then put them back so no one notices?

Being a Cardio Machine doesn't mean you can't get gassed - Which is why I said this is Heavyweights where body gassing is pretty easy.

Another point is that all of the opponents before Aaron sucked when it comes to their skills. The striking accuracy would be down to Aaron's guy having Elite Secondaries and Physicals compared to the guys you were fighting before.

Know what just came to my mind? They could change these hiddens just for fights and then put them back so no one notices?

not really cause the hiddens werent known to start with -- they could of lowered them for their fight, then just go back and make them whatever they wanted afterwards so one might not notice but the original numbers are / were unknown to them

not really cause the hiddens werent known to start with -- they could of lowered them for their fight, then just go back and make them whatever they wanted afterwards so one might not notice but the original numbers are / were unknown to them

Well lets hope that is the truth because as I have been told in chat Aaron is pretty smart with these scripts and work in big company as programmer so its possible he could also add to that little script he had that they could see hiddens also.