Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

All their wins should be set to NC'S and show up on fighters records as such.

Athletic commission of Tycoon

I really hope there isn't a strong push for this. Mike has already wasted enough time on this shit imo and having to reset people's fights or hype/pop over this stuff is a little overboard. I hope we just move on and let Mike get back to focusing on the things he was doing before all this came up. I mean the patriots have been caught cheating twice and get to keep their 4 super bowl rings. So we all have 2 or 3 more losses on our record, big deal. Not saying this because it hasn't affected me at all, he ended probably my best fighters 10 fight win streak like 2 months ago. And he knocked me out of a tournament I felt I had a good shot in w/ a 2 mil prize. I just think it'd be better for tycoon as a whole if we let mike get back to working on the game and not appeasing all of our egos

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately we may never know, we can assume but only Wolf and Aaron will know for sure unless they come 100% clean, if they say they didnt, who is going to believe them and take them at their word, as sad as that is

The game need a reset and new parameters in the Engine, it is faulty now and will continue to be, you cant know if these dirtbags come back and believe me, they will, every cheater in every online game always come back, you dont know if they shared all this shit with some other people or humors, shit is bad, really bad, expecially because real money is involved in is game, maybe i continue to play but i will never spend a fucking penny again until a proper reset is done.

• Downvote 7

The game need a reset and new parameters in the Engine, it is faulty now and will continue to be, you cant know if these dirtbags come back and believe me, they will, every cheater in every online game always come back, you dont know if they shared all this shit with some other people or humors, shit is bad, really bad, expecially because real money is involved in is game, maybe i continue to play but i will never spend a fucking penny again until a proper reset is done.

Cool, more reasons not to do a reset. Also, the way they cheated has been taken away from them, they can't anymore. Also, don't be a fuckin hyprocrite, you had humors in your alliance for ages.

• Upvote 4

You won't be missed lol. Somebody will replace you in essance. #Reality

• Upvote 4

Cool, more reasons not to do a reset. Also, the way they cheated has been taken away from them, they can't anymore. Also, don't be a fuckin hyprocrite, you had humors in your alliance for ages.

I never had and still dont have the power to invite people in "my " alliance, so fuck off with your ad hominem.

yeah, but you are one off the most prolific members off it and you and mamado actually defended having him in. Please quit, you scum of the earth.

Ah , if you are referring to THAT humor, he never cheated, if he break the rules in the forum i cant give a fuck or two, always hated the political correctness of you weakling beta males.

• Downvote 3

Yeah, he never cheated, he just stalked people's family members on Facebook and gave Mike such a headache that he almost shut the game down.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, he never cheated, he just stalked people's family members on Facebook and gave Mike such a headache that he almost shut the game down.

Did it caused problems with your VIP money, your winning streak, or your rankings, or you sacking some fighters because you thought they were garbage? i honestly cant give a fuck or two about what happened 100 years ago outside the game, those are trivial stuff for beta males like you.

This humor helped me undersatnding the game and never did harm to anybody since im in the game, shrugs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Did it caused problems with your VIP money, your winning streak, or your rankings, or you sacking some fighters because you thought they were garbage? i honestly cant give a fuck or two about what happened 100 years ago outside the game, those are trivial stuff for beta males like you.

This humor helped me undersatnding the game and never did harm to anybody since im in the game, shrugs.

Yeah, if Mike had shut the game down, I'm guessing it would have.

The complete moronic viewpoint you have astounds me

• Upvote 2

and the game is not faulty, Aaron had access to one FTP folder and Mike deleted it.

Listen, i dont care of some beta males feelings, all i care is that the Game should be safe and there is no guarantee.

Mike said everything is fine now, but how you can take it for granted, Aaron know how the game engine work, you dont know whatever other program he have, you dont know how skilled he can be with his computer and repeat this shit again.

• Downvote 3