Congratulations Ryan

#1 in tycoon.

I know this is probably the shittest time for you to hit #1 but it should not go unoticed. You built your way up with out cheating.

Just wish the guys didn't fucking cheat so you could actually bask in your glory.

Hopefully you will be up there for a while and fight the other best managers in the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sure it's obvious now, but like I was saying in Mike's thread he went from rly shitty record and roster to superman after years of playing... I did not pay too much attention to it at first but I was like thinking about it at a point and I was like "wasn't that guy like rly rly shitty and all of a sudden he is that good... wait a minute..." Then I forgot about it.

But congratulations are in order. Enjoy it!

Thanks Dale but here we go...

Obviously Wolf and Aaron boosted his fighters hiddens lol. This dude's roster was garbage before Aaron gained access to FTP files.

:rolling:

This is why this whole mess has me so fucking pissed off. I see no reason why Wolf and Aaron would implicate and screw over everyone close to them in an attempt to "help". Obviously they didn't care enough to think about what their own actions would do to the rest of us left behind so why would they care so much to go through the trouble to edit anyone else. All my best prospects still have the glaring problems they have before and all my older fighters still have the same deficiency they had before. Mike took a look at everything and deemed everything okay but whatever. If anything, aside from me constantly working on my sliders for a long time now and finally finding some good combinations that compliment my fighters I have benefited A LOT from the match ups I have gotten. I have 4 guys going into the Olympics and will likely leave empty handed.

Those with morale issues still have morale issues, those with no heart still have no heart, those with pillow fists still with pillow fists and my learning speeds for some of my more promising guys in other areas are still slower than ever. As Peel said, Adrian Wolf popped Granite chin, I gave him an IQ test and he tested extremely high, his confidence looked good after losses and his power seems good, Wolf knew how much I liked this project yet his learning speed is still the same snail speed it's always been. He'll end up getting released soon because he will never reach cap, a future champion down the drain.

I might as well not even play this game anymore even I can't even enjoy something I have been working for like 2 and a half years or some shit to achieve. CK did you forget I have been in the top 10 like 6-8 times already this year? I was in the top 10 when I faced you and it was made clear the fighters I thought were good had glaring issues, issues you pointed out and issues they still have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Dale but here we go...

This is why this whole mess has me so fucking pissed off. I see no reason why Wolf and Aaron would implicate and screw over everyone close to them in an attempt to "help". Obviously they didn't care enough to think about what their own actions would do to the rest of us left behind so why would they care so much to go through the trouble to edit anyone else. All my best prospects still have the glaring problems they have before and all my older fighters still have the same deficiency they had before. Mike took a look at everything and deemed everything okay but whatever. If anything, aside from me constantly working on my sliders for a long time now and finally finding some good combinations that compliment my fighters I have benefited A LOT from the match ups I have gotten. I have 4 guys going into the Olympics and will likely leave empty handed.

Those with morale issues still have morale issues, those with no heart still have no heart, those with pillow fists still with pillow fists and my learning speeds for some of my more promising guys in other areas are still slower than ever. As Peel said, Adrian Wolf popped Granite chin, I gave him an IQ test and he tested extremely high, his confidence looked good after losses and his power seems good, Wolf knew how much I liked this project yet his learning speed is still the same snail speed it's always been. He'll end up getting released soon because he will never reach cap, a future champion down the drain.

I might as well not even play this game anymore even I can't even enjoy something I have been working for like 2 and a half years or some shit to achieve. CK did you forget I have been in the top 10 like 6-8 times already this year? I was in the top 10 when I faced you and it was made clear the fighters I thought were good had glaring issues, issues you pointed out and issues they still have.

Just let Mike find an old database for the few that could be suspicious. I believe you, but just to satisfy those that don't.
  • Upvote 1

Record pre-Wolf/Aaron and record post-Wolf/Aaron. How many times you reach top 10 before Aaron/Wolf were hacking fighters?

Something to consider. Congrats on #1 but we all know for a terrible handicapped manager like yourself to reach #1, you got some help from your buddies lol. :shades:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I should of gotten some sleep first lol, like 2 weeks straight of sleepless nights and here I am hardcore biting on CK's bait like it's rookie season all over again. v_v

Thanks for the congrats guys and even CK thanks for the usual stuff that usually makes me laugh in better moods.

Just part of a the hype vacuum from this scandal fall out though. As mentioned before, it's gonna be a gauntlet for the top spot now that the wall of hype has been removed.

This whole situation is messed up, but what I'm reading from some of you is that if you are an average manager you can never work your way to the Top 10 or even #1 without cheating?

I know I'm an average manager and I'm always trying to work to figure out sliders to be more successful. I hope one day I can work my way to # 1

Congrats Ryan!

• Upvote 3

This whole situation is messed up, but what I'm reading from some of you is that if you are an average manager you can never work your way to the Top 10 or even #1 without cheating?

I know I'm an average manager and I'm always trying to work to figure out sliders to be more successful. I hope one day I can work my way to # 1

Congrats Ryan!

Very well put. I think we need to get beyond this as a community and move forward. I understand where some of the negative and suspicious thoughts come from, I'm guilty of that myself thinking more could be involved in this mess. I'm not one that bends easy and for sure not one that goes along to get along, I'm my own man with my own mind that will call it as I see it and could careless what others think, especially ppl online. With that being said, I've decided to give benefit of doubt that the only ones involved in this have been caught and hopefully Mike see's to it they never ever get to grace this game again. After all their current booked fights I hope they are erased from every nook and granny of this game, both on these forums and in-game.

I know a few will still refuse to accept that Vendetta were not fully engulfed in this scandal, that's OK and that's their right to think how ever they want, but hopefully the bulk of the community can soon accept that what was done by 2 greedy individuals is done and we can move beyond this. Mike has built a great game that we all enjoy, lets keep it that way.

Congrats Ryan :yes:

• Upvote 1

Record pre-Wolf/Aaron and record post-Wolf/Aaron. How many times you reach top 10 before Aaron/Wolf were hacking fighters?

Something to consider. Congrats on #1 but we all know for a terrible handicapped manager like yourself to reach #1, you got some help from your buddies lol. :shades:

This actually makes a lot of sense :)

Congrats Ryan!

I was just saying you can't blame people for being suspicious under the circumstances considering two members of the same alliance were caught cheating and others alliance members appear to have been enjoying a string of success at exactly the same time. Hopefully the others are legit but I find it very hard to believe that the cheaters kept their secret only between the two of them and didn't tinker with anyone else's fighters. We just have to believe that Mike has done all he can and move on.

• Downvote 1

People have every right to be suspicious considering the circumstances. Hell I know I still am. I remember looking at the top ten a couple weeks ago wondering how the fuck some of those guys got there considering they were average managers just a few months earlier. Now it all makes sense.

This is what I don't understand. Where have you been? If anything and I'm sure Ryan will agree with me on this, he has been in a slump over the better part of last year. Its only fairly recently that he picked it up. That is, after all, all you really need to make a run for the top spot, a good streak. Ryan was a very good manager waaay before Aaron joined Vendetta (less than a year ago iirc). In fact, before Wolf started going on his streak, I always gave Ryan an edge over him.

TO EVERYONE: If you want, come out and directly accuse Ryan or anyone else (maybe me) of cheating just do it like a man. All of these pussyfooting insinuations over 'suspicion' is ridiculously lame.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obviously Wolf and Aaron boosted his fighters hiddens lol. This dude's roster was garbage before Aaron gained access to FTP files.

:rolling:

while I know a lot of people are paranoid, him being part of Vendetta's "successes" makes his current #1 sketchy, but anyone willing to take the time to analyze his fighters to hopefully realize hes clean, go right ahead.

The cheating started march/april 2016, so you can easily check ToTT around those months and after, to see if anything obvious pops out.

Just a note, this sucka for Ryan, cause if anything happenes to his fighters, its not his doings, it would he wolf/aaron doing stuff for the good of the alliance.

Congrats on #1 Ryan, from what Ive seen, most of your success comes from low end fights, so dont blame the cheating, blame the ranking system ;)

• Upvote 1

Funny how it's our alliance defending Vendetta despite all the stupid shit our alliance gets from them, lol.

But anyway, I doubt Ryan is cheating, yeah the timing is a bit unfortunate, but if you really go through his roster you see he's not cheating.

He's obviously testing his fighters (unlike the other dipshits who got banned) & his fighters don't really match up with Wolf's fighters anyway (sorry).

Congrats anyway.

Funny how it's our alliance defending Vendetta despite all the stupid shit our alliance gets from them.

Sometimes it sucks being classy :P

Thing is, Vendetta seem honest about their comments about all this, and I feel bad for them, cause it pretty much voids all the trolling and bullying they have been part of. Their reputation has been tainted, so no need to hit someone who's already deep down their own shit lol

• Upvote 1

Sometimes it sucks being classy :P

Thing is, Vendetta seem honest about their comments about all this, and I feel bad for them, cause it pretty much voids all the trolling and bullying they have been part of. Their reputation has been tainted, so no need to hit someone who's already deep down their own shit lol

Wolf and aaron seemed like good honest people. Just because someone looks honest doesnt mean they are
  • Upvote 1

Wolf and aaron seemed like good honest people. Just because someone looks honest doesnt mean they are

What I would like a lot more than sympathy and half-hearted statements of trust is for somehow to look through all of the rosters of everyone they think cheated and try to find evidence. It really is not that hard and your ignorance of that fact and laziness in refusing to actually look does not give you the right to toss around accusations.

• Upvote 1