Sponsorships - bring sponsors to you

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, venom09 said:

Could you link your manager page? I would happily sponsor some more fighters!

https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=64800

Basically all of my sparbots (the uncontracted fighters), although rather low in hype and popularity from inactivity are available for sponsorships. A few of my projects and other fighters also have maybe 1 spot open for a sponsor.

Just go through all my fighters and feel free to send a sponsorship offer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a merchandise partnership for my organization, if you are interested please write me in game.

I also have fighters that need sponsorships, so if you are interested in sponsoring my fighters, please message me.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=108326

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=6818

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Im looking for sponsers on these 7 fighters. They are yet to fight but i believe they will represent any company well and will go on to do amazing               
Victor Oswald (384132)              
Michael Lanson (384133)              
Bobby Greenwich (384134)              
Lupon Sanchez (384135)              
Gregg Kopov (384168)              
Mecka Clutch (384170)              

• 1 month later...

I have eight fighters who are sponsor-less.

1.     Martin "Meatball" Johnston    4-0-0    P4P - 2796

Martin 'Meatball' Johnson grew up in Wales, a country where young boys have two choices, to go down the mines, or sing. Which is why he left.

Org:    None    

Next fight:    18/4 William Reeves(QFC)

2.    Mickey "Dynamite" Doolan    2-0-1    P4P - 3029

Mickey Doolan grew up on the mean streets of Belfast where fighting was the only recreational hobby available to him. His formative years were spent honing his technique as the constantly undersized opponent. Now it's payback time for everybody that ever stepped on him.

Org:    Bellum Fighting Association

Next Fight:    Not currently booked

3.    Genghis "No Mercy" Khant    3-1-0    P4P - 2588

Mongolia's finest fighting export since the pillages of his ancestor. Genghis isn't so much a fighter as a brawler who only knows how to move in one direction. Forwards.

Org:    Slavic Fighting League

Next Fight:    Not currently booked

4.    James "The Colonel" Sanders    1-0-0    P4P - 3292

James Sanders is a former marine commando and veteran of many conflicts. There isn't much he hasn't see in life, and finds a sense of tranquility in the cage, that not many fighters could shake.

Org:    Iron Fist Championship

Next Fight:    22/4 Damjan Hernandez

5.    Shaun "The Crocodile" Irwin    1-0-0    P4P - 3966

Shaun was eight years old when he realised that he really enjoyed strangling people. As a profession, there are somewhat limited opportunities, especially in the torrential rain of Manchester. After discovering the art of Jiu-Jitsu, Shaun fell in love and decided that he would devote his life to learning more and more ways to strangle people.

Org:    Highland

Next Fight:    13/5 Jan Zajac

6.    Jerome "The Holy Warrior" Tucker    0-0-0    P4P - 4678

Jerome Tucker grew up in a evangelical household and realised his destiny when Jesus spoke to him in a dream and told him that he had to fight for God. It may have been a vision, or it could have been the crack. Either way he is setting out on a mission and is ready to kick ass for Christianity.

Org:    Heartless Fighting Championship

Next Fight:    14/5 Kimmy Kimaderery

7.    Ruben "The Cannibal" Camacho    0-0-0    P4P - 4573

Ruben grew up on the mean streets of Sao Paulo. A favela child, he had a straight choice between MMA or crime. MMA chose him. His insatiable appetite for blood led to him being christened 'The Cannibal' on the amateur scene.

Next Fight:    Not currently booked.

8.    Felix "The Big Game Hunter" Dupree    0-0-0    P4P - 0

Felix Dupree is infamous in his native Cameroon for once punching at elephant that looked at him quizzically. He actually punched it so hard its trunk fell off.

Next Fight:    Not currently booked.

That is a round up of my available fighters.  I understand that they are all very early in their careers, and thus won't be asking for six figure sponsorships just yet.  If, however, you like to sponsor colourful fighters then perhaps one of them might be for you.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to sponsor more fighters.  We offer:

1. 122 Day contracts
  2. $100-$1500 depending on the fighter's recent form.
  3. 4 free T-Shirts
  4. 20% discount in our store

About us:

Seventh Circle Clothing (6898)

The Seventh Circle of Hell, the Circle of Violence, embodies three levels of souls who have committed acts of brutality. Each soul is assigned to a level of the circle according to the kind of violence that was committed while on Earth. Here at Seventh Circle we celebrate those who make their living from brutal acts of violence. And we try to help them look stylish whilst doing it.

• Upvote 1

Additionally:

At Seventh Circle Clothing we have come to realise that nobody is treating title holders with the respect they deserve. Therefore we have decided to make everyone of you an offer. If your fighter holds a title in any org get in touch with Wayne Kerr(141329) to discuss a potential sponsorship agreement. Not only will be try to find terms with you, we will also design you a custom made fight kit because in our opinion, Champions should stand out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, everyone! Flawless Victory is the sport's newest nutritional company out of Los Angeles, and to help spread the word we are looking to sponsor many new fighters! The only requirements are you must be signed to a fight org with an upcoming fight booked. We offer the following to every signing:

30 day contract, $100, Flawless product of your choice and 20% off at our store!

Flawless Victory Nutrition