(Nominations) Alliance Of The Year 2016

GBK16

Well that's easy when you have 1000 managers in your alliance

39% are top 200 ranked, that is very impressive when comparing to anyone in this game. It is more difficult to have a high % in the top 200 when having 96 members actually.

If we compare to the other groups, Convicted is the only alliance i looked at which has 53% ranked inside the top 200 and has 10+ members, all other groups i looked into had a lower % of their members in the top 200, while also having a much lower member count. Finnfighters has the same at 39%. Hitokiri, ICON, The Disciples all had lower. I did not check everyone obviously, but 39% is respectable at least, irrelevant on who you are.

There is also one other interesting fact. Since last year we doubled the top 100 and top 200 members, so this is a growing trend. We also had 3 members in the top 10 on multiple occasions this year.

• Downvote 3

That is still 39% are top 200 ranked. It is more difficult to have a high % in the top 200 when having that many members than if you have just 8-9 or lower.

If we compare to the other groups, Convicted is the only alliance i looked at which has 53% and has 10 or members, all other groups i looked into had a lower % of their members in the top 200. Finnfighters has the same at 39%. Hitokiri, ICON, The Disciples all had lower.

There is also one other interesting fact. Since last year we doubled the top 100 and top 200 members, so this is a growing trend.

Great! Now let's take out the inactive managers in each alliance...

Just checked convicted. If you take out their inactive managers, all but 1 is top 200 (in fact all but 1 is top 100). Of course this also puts them under the 10 member minimum limit you set.

Questions:

How many alliances have over 10 active members?

Whats the use of having a measure of alliance quality something that most alliances don't qualify for?

• Upvote 2

Mentor logic :D

Here is Mentor logic: I did not bother paying attention to all the micro alliances because #1 they are micro's and #2 what is there to compare? We are 20 or 30 times bigger than them. We beat them in every single department. LOD is in a league of itself when it comes to numbers, if you take the whole 1st division in the pyramid and add up all the top 200 managers, it comes to 40. LOD has 37. I am not saying we have more quality than all of them put together, but it is more fair to compare LOD to the whole division rather than us vs some micro 5-6 man alliance.

Anyway, i explained my point, good day everyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Here is Mentor logic: I did not bother paying attention to all the micro alliances because #1 they are micro's and #2 what is there to compare? We are 20 or 30 times bigger than them. We beat them in every single department. LOD is in a league of itself when it comes to numbers, if you take the whole 1st division in the pyramid and add up all the top 200 managers, it comes to 40. LOD has 37. I am not saying we have more quality than all of them put together, but it is more fair to compare LOD to the whole division rather than us vs some micro 5-6 man alliance.

Well... I did not bother paying attention to all the big alliances because #1 they are big and #2 what is there to compare?

Great logic Mentor :D

• Upvote 1

How about we call them 'normal' alliances?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your point just seems to be "we fit this certain criteria I just made up, so we should win"

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

As much as we all respect Whymer his amazing performances this year( and maybe a few other good LOD managers), you can't really claim that small alliances shouldn't have a chance Mentor. What is wrong with a small alliance? The answer is 'absolutely nothing wrong with it!'.

Division one is were the best alliances are battling it out for the top spot and I haven't seen LOD there yet this year as far as I can remember. The elite achievement of a very small percentage of your alliance doesn't make your entire alliance elite Mentor...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I would like to nominate the Steel Penn Alliance :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I have a rule we should implement - no alliances that are - or were ever - funded with residual money from multi accounts should be allowed to qualify for nominations. It's a joke to think Mentor and Peen head weren't able to keep some profits from banned activities. The cash gained through shady and banned practices is still very much part of their current projects. It's like having a nest egg but their nest egg is rotten - therefore everything produced from that nest egg is rotten as well.

Good day sirs!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So the success of LOD has to do with some "mysterious residual money flow", i created way before any of the current alliance members even joined the game. I guess this means you wont be voting for LOD or Steel Penn because apparently Steel Penn has also created the money funnel. :toot: :toot:

• Downvote 4