UFC 207 Nunes vs Rousey Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

I was only picking Price because nobody else was, then he won. I just got home recently and was watching the end of The Orange Bowl. I got a stream and saw Dillashaw's post fight interview then it cut out. If I got these picks right, nobody is doing any good this event. And I only picked Garbrandt because nobody was and then...the winner and new Bantamweight Champion...

Edited by kenlow73

Kim gets gifted a decision there. I had every round for Saffedine.

Yeah that was a really bad decision. I thought Kim would perform better but Saffedine should have gotten the W.

Dillashaw looked great but to be fair it was a very easy matchup for him and he should have looked that good, can't believe I picked Lineker though, thats what happens when you pick solely on liking a guy and really disliking the other.

cb094426f8da9599d902cd5155baa04e.png

Final League Standings:

f4d26cd3651e0122aeabf680bbb2640c.png

*Fixed

Edited by kenlow73

I'm not as happy as I was when Holly beat her but this was a huge relief, Ronda to me has looked like she wasn't into fighting anymore and after seeing her tonight it's almost a guarantee that she will retire. I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

you got to put up a second gif in your signature now :D

There were 10 fights and 9 results. you got everyone down for 12. I went 5-4 not 5-7.

I got to look at it when I get home from work tonight and Humors, I could care less about what capitalization I use in your made up name.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well then dont cry why people downvote you.

two different things that aren't remotely related.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So, seems like I won the league this time :D

btw, it was tight contest specially with JLP .. KUDOS buddy

I wonder whether Dana will hand over another title shot straight away to rousey when she decides to return when she deems fit .. but if he does, and if he keeps this #1 contender spot reserved for rousey ..I won't be surprised :D

I am surprised, that rousey didn't receive a 'fight of the night' bonus or something from Dana, like she did when she got smashed up by Holm :D

So, seems like I won the league this time :D

btw, it was tight contest specially with JLP .. KUDOS buddy

I wonder whether Dana will hand over another title shot straight away to rousey when she decides to return when she deems fit .. but if he does, and if he keeps this #1 contender spot reserved for rousey ..I won't be surprised :D

I am surprised, that rousey didn't receive a 'fight of the night' bonus or something from Dana, like she did when she got smashed up by Holm :D

I'm not sure if you would have won if Wolf didn't get kicked out of the game but maybe he was cheating somehow with the lead he had.

• Downvote 1

Ronda banks 3 mil for the fight, while Nunes who was doing all the advertising and who completely destroys Rousey only brings home 200k. And she was the champ that's kinda fucked.

Thata how contracts work

Come to think of it, now i understand why Ronda did not retire. 3m for 48 seconds in the cage sounds like a good payoff. I think people should listen to what Nunes said "Forget about Ronda, she will retire now and go back to Hollywood". For Nunes to get just 200k while being champ and Ronda getting 3m is a pure rip off, but anyway, that is how it is.

Funniest quote from this card was Hendricks vs Magny. Joe Rogan was like "it's funny how a guy goes from having explosive one punch ko power to not having it anymore... you don't often see that happening..."

I was ROFL'ing, thinking "I guess he was roiding, right? Is that what you're implying here Joe?"

The statement clearly went over Goldbergs head. Probably was missed by a lot of other people also especially those who did not follow Hendricks before his fight with GSP. Back then I knew Hendricks would beat GSP but it was also clear that he was roiding. I only realised months later.