Downvoters

MMATycoon

Just getting rid of the downvote all together seems a good solution to me

And after we get rid of the down votes we can all get our own safe spaces with hot coco and a blanky.

I think we should all get participation trophies too.

Mike, don't think the down vote I gave you was for shits and giggles, I just think your idea really sucks.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 2

So why have the up/down system at all if you're just going to arbitrarily decide what is and is not a legitimate position to take?

I just up and down vote as an expression of general opinion towards a post without having to actually write anything (because writing "I disagree" adds nothing to a discussion and nobody has time to put every thought they have into text), I assume others largely do the same. Maybe people can just not take a -1 personally?

• Upvote 8

I'll continue to downvote multis like Mentor and the Peen whenever possible. It would be quite ironic if I was subjected to any forum punishment while they are still allowed to spew after the shit they pulled.

It seems like all that's happening here is a forum whiner who cares too much about their rep caught Mike's ear.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I down voted this post, because i disagree with this. I also down voted Sonny for his negative comments.

I think people should be allowed to up vote or down vote, whatever or whoever they like, it does not mean anything anyway, i usually have a reason, but that does not matter. Sitting and moderating "legit reasons" sounds like a ridiculous task and a total waste of time. Why not simply reduce the down votes if some people are so sensitive, that will be a much better solution.

Also, please everyone down vote this post, you have a legit reason and i wont complain.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Lol this is gaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeyyy

Although at least kenlow will actually be able to sleep at night now.

My suggestion would be to allow everyone to see who upvotes/dowmvotes everyone's posts.

• Upvote 4