Explain this please

TPowell

It's these things called sliders, they have quite the effect on how a fight goes

Nah but seriously, just because you have better Primaries it doesn't mean you'll win all the time. That would kill the point of the game really.

Edit: Wait, this ain't even the right fight you linked. Neither guy is 15-15-15

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=822739 I'm assuming you mean this one

• Upvote 2

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WLPNYkIKzZQ/Rhll54amMtI/AAAAAAAAAP4/ziGiTZIqCjQ/s320/matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/Dre666_2006/ANI-GIFS/chonan-silva.gif

http://www.graciemag.com/pt/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/fedor-vs-henderson.jpg

If anything, this game is a little TOO consistent and predictable

• Upvote 2

It comes down to the hiddens at the end of the day. Spanked has better Heart and Confidence by the looks of it. The rate of success is determined by the slider settings which is where you were outgunned as well. It is all about playing to your strengths and avoiding your weak areas.

Better luck next time, you should create a better fighter!

How do I get out-struck in accuracy when I'm not even damage heavy? Think I'm done with this game. Way too random and I don't have the time for this BS. Sliders don't explain this. I contemplated posting them and my secondaries just to show you how ridiculous it was but I didn't.

If you would rather quit then accept you didn't game plan perfectly there isn't much we can do to help you. If you are on the fringe on quitting then you might as well post your sliders anyway and show everyone.

Fact is Daniels doesn't have good hiddens, he popped Big Heart which means his power and chin are both below good chin/big right hand tier. Spanked popped good chin and was with a top manager like Duphus for a very long time which means his hiddens are good and his secondaries and physicals are probably all elite level as well. Difference between Sens and Elite is very little.

Sliders, Hiddens, RNG. It's probably a combination of all the above plus how do you even know if you're clinch sliders are set properly? It's very easy to fuck those up.

I will tell you one thing about your sliders, you did not go agg enough at ALL by the looks of it and losing the clinch game early fucked you.

• Upvote 1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WLPNYkIKzZQ/Rhll54amMtI/AAAAAAAAAP4/ziGiTZIqCjQ/s320/matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/Dre666_2006/ANI-GIFS/chonan-silva.gif

http://www.graciemag.com/pt/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/fedor-vs-henderson.jpg

If anything, this game is a little TOO consistent and predictable

Too consistent? I set about 10% try to takedown, my guy shoots 3 consecutive times inside the first minute of the first round, then does nothing, then at the second round he does that shit again. THAT'S TOO CONSISTANT.

If you would rather quit then accept you didn't game plan perfectly there isn't much we can do to help you. If you are on the fringe on quitting then you might as well post your sliders anyway and show everyone.

Fact is Daniels doesn't have good hiddens, he popped Big Heart which means his power and chin are both below good chin/big right hand tier. Spanked popped good chin and was with a top manager like Duphus for a very long time which means his hiddens are good and his secondaries and physicals are probably all elite level as well. Difference between Sens and Elite is very little.

Sliders, Hiddens, RNG. It's probably a combination of all the above plus how do you even know if you're clinch sliders are set properly? It's very easy to fuck those up.

I will tell you one thing about your sliders, you did not go agg enough at ALL by the looks of it and losing the clinch game early fucked you.

I doubt spanked skills are remotely close to where they where when I had him, he had already started to degraded to the point where physicals were below sens-- and doing 4 C/T's a week would not raise them.

Spanked did in fact have good confidence, solid chin but not much power and heart sort of hard to say but don't think is was crap and wasn't overly high. I'm pretty sure that is the first time spanked ever got a "COULD GET TO OPPONENTS CHIN" message ever, so his chin is utter crap.

I went ahead and looked him up so I wasn't remembering wrong: he had 2 elite secs still when I cut him rest had all degraded to sens++ or lower and physicals where exceptional besides cardio was sens- - remember that was almost a year ago too.

I know this is more or less throwing more salt on the womb, but I'd be amazed if spanked had even one elite secondary at this point. Plain and simple you got out tactic'ed

• Upvote 4

Out slidered/out-lucked

Sure, I didn't go agg enough probably but my guy is elite in punches, kicks, clinch, and strike defense. Explain to me how a guy gets hit a ton with elite everything by someone else that is THAT aggressive and I can't return fire with much accuracy while I'm dealing like 52% accuracy? Makes ZERO sense. I'm glad some of you have time to waste on this BS game but I'm about done with it. That fight should have come down to Daniels by decision or the other guy by finish. Just inexcusable. Give me ONE logical scenario where an average game-plan doesn't win that fight.

• Downvote 1

Out slidered/out-lucked

Sure, I didn't go agg enough probably but my guy is elite in punches, kicks, clinch, and strike defense. Explain to me how a guy gets hit a ton with elite everything by someone else that is THAT aggressive and I can't return fire with much accuracy while I'm dealing like 52% accuracy? Makes ZERO sense. I'm glad some of you have time to waste on this BS game but I'm about done with it. That fight should have come down to Daniels by decision or the other guy by finish. Just inexcusable. Give me ONE logical scenario where an average game-plan doesn't win that fight.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight 28:29

Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 28:29

Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Gonna Spanked!

That scenario.

Spanked is 8cm taller and weighs 5lbs less. Which means harder to hit essentially. Add in that you went in with lower energy. Not much, but it all adds up in the end. He hit you with a fair few body shots, so less energy for you.

You seem to be relying too much on your fighter's skills making up for sliders. Fact is, sliders and hiddens will beat out skills most of the time.

• Upvote 1

This is actually the order of importance in this game: Sliders>Hiddens>RNG.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight 28:29

Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 28:29

Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Gonna Spanked!

That scenario.

Spanked is 8cm taller and weighs 5lbs less. Which means harder to hit essentially. Add in that you went in with lower energy. Not much, but it all adds up in the end. He hit you with a fair few body shots, so less energy for you.

You seem to be relying too much on your fighter's skills making up for sliders. Fact is, sliders and hiddens will beat out skills most of the time.

Weight is very important to keep track of in the lower weight classes. If an opponent is lighter than you they are faster than you almost certainly. They may have less power but certainly will be having a speed advantage. Taller means they will be having a striking advantage and with their head being that much farther away, harder to hit in the face at least.

Before actually looking at the fight I thought the answer would basically be something along the lines of there isn't THAT much difference between elite and sens or even exceptional skills, definitely not to the point where an advantage like that would be considered a guaranteed win like you suggest.

Now while that is still true, I would be remiss not to say, for your own good and everyone else's, good lord what horrible sliders.

• Upvote 4

How do I get out-struck in accuracy when I'm not even damage heavy? Think I'm done with this game. Way too random and I don't have the time for this BS. Sliders don't explain this. I contemplated posting them and my secondaries just to show you how ridiculous it was but I didn't.

Post the sliders, they can more than likely help you see what went wrong if you would post them. Might also help the learning curve of others. (me)