All Hail Ricky Rocker

gwad12345

What a legend he is I was surprised in the quickness of the fight. As I said odds will be normal after this event haha.

the odds were normal. The thing is this engine is so umpredictable and sick shit like that happen all the time so I figured, hey, if my guy with way better wrestling and takedowns can't get a weaker wrestler down and gets ko'd without no rocking or knockdowns, Ricky might actually win this.

Claimed #1 p4p aged 32 for the first time then did it at 37 and then again at 38.

Who would he have to beat to be the GOAT?

What a fighter. As I was not around for tonals fights and only caught the end of womba really rocker is a modern day great and the best in my eyes.

Cabrera has a chance to avenge the loss and keep his belt as both wanted to do it again

• Upvote 1

Tonal held the #1 spot for over 7 months, he beat 9 (if i am not mistaken) top 20 ranked fighters during that period, but that does not take anything away from Ricky's achievement, as i said, he is the most consistent top level fighter and has been doing this for a long time. Put it this way, i rarely know what is going on in other orgs, but Ricky is one of those guys which pops up all the time in the top rankings, it is hard to not take notice.

• Upvote 2

Can't believe he is rematching Cabrera at 155....

No need for a rematch IMO dude is 38 let them hunt you at 170 don't go chasing a guy you just beat at a new weight class

He's done everything, almost every achievement possible has been achieved. Beating the crowd favourite twite in 2 weight classes will make him go down as a hof

Great job with him! Dumbest thing I have done playing this game was cutting him. I never dreamed he would turn out that good. Or maybe my sliders just sucked. Either way I am glad he has worked out for you.

Thanks Joe. It's a combination of the material suiting my style of fighting and hard work of improving his skills and game planning. He's never been monster skilled so have had to focus on other things more.

• Upvote 3