It's good to back in the game after so long and have someone nice contact me almost instantly

LordBarrington

Well that was FUN...Im sure I gave all u trolls and backstabbers plenty to fill the forums and earn ur idiot forum posts awards....and if you work REAL HARD I might even return to respond to ur crap....i normally dont...but this year I seem to enjoy it more...which is a bit of a problem because Im working a new batch of mentees (shout out to CBomb) and really dont have the time to hang out with the forum fools...so if I cant return ....Im sure u will enjoy ur self regardless....as Im also sure u do in the bathroom smelling ur sisters dirty underwear with one hand and the other hand busy busy....for 30 seconds to a minute max....

BYE now!

• Downvote 3

You are such a pathetic piece of dirt I shouldnt even respond...but Im here now so why not?

1st of all u buttnugget....just because u SAY I do "to much damage to new players" dont mean its true. And it dont matter if its a returning player or a new player or an old player...if someone lies to me I have a right to throw that in their and their particulae status means NOTHING. And as far as new players and ur huge concern of keeping them in the game lets ask u a question or two...

How many times have u mailed welcome mails to the new players that show on the home page every day with basic tips and things like who the noob fund manager is (when we had one) ? Answer I am sure is ZERO. But I have sent hundreds of these mails.

How many noobs have u mentored? I see the answer there is, u DO do some mentoring so u get some credit there...but how many have u brought to the top 5 in the mentorship program? I dont recall seeing ANY....Altho it is possible I missed it....so then lets compare ur number to mine then ok? I dont have a count to be honest...but the last 6 months I have pretty consistantly had 2 or 3 of the top 5 mentee/mentor partnerships showing there...so now you was saying something about how I am scaring so many new players away?

Only thing around here scaring people is ur UGLY low-life scumbag personality. I dont claim to be a great person...but I SHINE next to you, you filth.

Shine like a diamond baby boy

• Upvote 1

I did get a mail, but I assume I am blocked now. So I have no opportunity to reply to him. That seems a real manly thing to do. Run away after arguing with someone, accusing them of things and then blocking them before they have the opportunity to say anything back.

This is a person who does not practice what he preaches in any way.

A true hypocrite :nogood:

Thank u for that. I also dont need to run crying to the forums to whine and get support from others when I think someone does me wrong. I stand like a MAN and handle my business 1 on 1. All u yellow belly forum trolls can talk for days and weeks about me behind my back here in the forums all u want and I just laugh cause u to PATHETIC to address me direct.

Interesting how school bullies ALWAYS need an audience when they doing bully work..and its exactly the same mentality that hangs here in the forums talking trash about someone behind their backs but cant do it direct.

But you block everyone. We don't have a chance to respond 'direct 1 on 1'

• Upvote 1

Do u know why I blocked u? 2017-02-15 03:12:50
because u immature childish type just HAVE to get the last word....so I use block to screw u out of winning by ur concept of last word wins....otherwise we would go for years because I wont allow u to win by idiot standards...and u CANT win in a mental war with me so it goes on and on and on....so i learned long ago the BEST way to REALLY piss u types off is to block u.
So what do they do EVERY TIME? Run to the forums and cry....its amazing....I have blocked like 30 of u immature little children and EVERY single time they run to the forums...just GOT to get the last word...and sure enuff....u showed how childish u are....so u make me laugh even harder at ur pathetic ass

I know this is validating what he says about running off to the forums but this shit is just too hilarious not to post.

"because u immature childish type just HAVE to get the last word". He unblocked me to say this then blocked me again so he would have the last word.

Also, no mum/sister banter either which is a bit disappointing.

So here I am in the forums, "crying", asking you why don't you join me and we can have a civil discussion somewhere where you can't block me?

• 2 weeks later...

Do u know why I blocked u? 2017-02-15 03:12:50

because u immature childish type just HAVE to get the last word....so I use block to screw u out of winning by ur concept of last word wins....otherwise we would go for years because I wont allow u to win by idiot standards...and u CANT win in a mental war with me so it goes on and on and on....so i learned long ago the BEST way to REALLY piss u types off is to block u.

So what do they do EVERY TIME? Run to the forums and cry....its amazing....I have blocked like 30 of u immature little children and EVERY single time they run to the forums...just GOT to get the last word...and sure enuff....u showed how childish u are....so u make me laugh even harder at ur pathetic ass

I know this is validating what he says about running off to the forums but this shit is just too hilarious not to post.

"because u immature childish type just HAVE to get the last word". He unblocked me to say this then blocked me again so he would have the last word.

Also, no mum/sister banter either which is a bit disappointing.

So here I am in the forums, "crying", asking you why don't you join me and we can have a civil discussion somewhere where you can't block me?

oh i WOULD...except i dont have time to waste on children....which is why u have to come to the forums... because u are a CHILD who requires support and not a MAN who can stand on his own and dont need an audience. If u was to talk like an ADULT and discuss differences like an ADULT u would not be mail blocked...as some have posted...i didnt block THEM....So that points a finger at YOU not me.

We can only hope that someday u will grow up and realize the world dont rotate around you and ur world. Your standards and thoughts of "whats right and wrong" mean very little in other parts of the world and ZERO in most of the world....yet u sit here in an international community trying to pass judgement of others. And thats such an IGNORANT and small-minded viewpoint that I simply dont have time to waste on each of ur ignorant fools who hang out here in the forums talking shit and acting like u the "king of whats correct" and trying to make others feel bad or wrong by ur pronouncements of what YOU think is right or wrong. U might be right in YOUR small part of the world but in ur arrogance u think u can pass judgements on others who are NOT part of ur world. Thats the mindset of a child and a very small-minded person..,. So u fail to affect me cause I am so far above ur mentality i just laugh....and go do better more important things...like clean the toilet. Which in mu opinion is far more worthy of my attention than you.

Now go ahead...have the last word.....Im laughing just KNOWING u will. Because u simply CANT just walk away without a reply....its not even possible for you. I could come here every day for 10 years and banter like a child and u STILL wont agree or concede a single point on ANYTHING even with facts presented....so why should I waste my time on ur foolish mails? or here in the forums? Im way to adult to follow your example and way to world-wise to play such ignorant games. So i drop by once in a while....see some fool running his mouth....drop some bombs...and leave.....I dont need to argue some fool for decades and never ending back and forth stupidity like u seem so addicted to. Im a man....and I know there is no need to play such childish games unless I wish too....YOU on the other hand CANT POSSIBLY walk away and let the other side have the last word...thats how children are....so Im leaving now....so u can go ahead and post and feel like a winner....but know this...its all in YOUR mind and in MY mind u are still a child. And that means u failed. You won NOTHING. I conceded NOTHING just because Im not here to play ur game. dont mean u won shit.

So grow up....realize the world dont rotate around u and YOUR standards and thoughts of whats right and wrong mean ZERO to the vast majority of the world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i wish you all the best in life which is why i would ask you all to consider to not waste your time on some deranged internet headcase named 'lord farts' who says ASS a lot like hes the angry nintendo nerd

u mean like ur mommy wasted her time giving u milk when she should of held ur head under water in the bathtub? u mean waste like the oxygen u burn breathing? Is that what u mean by "waste" ???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

woah this guy gets TRIGGERED easily!

Well...it IS a fight game yes? Or did u think it was a kiss ass in the forums and make friends game? Seems to me u would EXPECT fighter types in a fight game....I just wish this game had more INTELLIGENT fighters and less children. Having mental warfare with small minds is BORING and I end up blocking them small minded types...and there are so MANY of them in this game ! wow!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i dont like people that mentor people and tell them to only fight QFC

Thats a flat out LIE and u are a piece of shit to even say such a thing for no reason other than to suck ass in the forums and jump on the gangpile like a little bitch looking for approval from the gang. I bet ur one of those types that joins in beating somebody in the street and gets ur strikes in from the back.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1