It's good to back in the game after so long and have someone nice contact me almost instantly

LordBarrington

How old do you guys think the ol' Fart Master is? Is he a spirited but misguided 9 year old? A crushingly insecure late teen in his mothers basement? Or just a lonely old fuck going through a depressingly long mid-life crisis?

He once claimed to be an elderly former US military guy who is currently married to an Asian woman who is way younger him

• Upvote 2

Following our little exchange my friend 'Fart Master' sent me approximately two hundred four-hundred-word mails.

Subject : u got something
to say be man enuff to say it to my face there ass-face

Subject : Re: u got something

What are you talking about you actual retard?

Subject : Re: Re: u got something

see?
u talking shit about me in the forums and dont know crap....thats because u a punk ass SUCKUP trying to be part of the crowd cause u aint man enuff to stand on ur own.
Pathetic wimp

ooohhhh an "actual" retard? wow thats a POWERFUL term.....u almost insulted me...keep trying wimp

Subject : Re: u got something

Seeing as you're apparently rabid I can tell you what I've got against you. I think you're a massive douchebag who blows shit out of proportions for no reason. You're a thin-skinned loudmouth and I think you're actively bad for the game as a whole. I'll make sure to tell you if I can think of more things I dislike about you.

Subject : Re: Re: u got something

apparently? what was ur 1st clue freako wimp?
ok cool....u gonna tell me what u have against me? then u just call names and state nothing to indicate what u have against me...so I will help out with some ideas.
Maybe u have against me the imprgnation of ur sister? Or the "gape" of ur mother? Maybe because I killed the neighbors dog....the only creature on the planet that loved u?
"actively bad for the game"...based on WHAT? ur opinion? formed from WHAT? other peoples opinions? U dont know shit about me or u wouldnt say such stupid things.
Facts are I am helping the game in huga ways and u cant even come close to the effort I put into helping this game.
And think hard...but come up with FACTS...cause the OPINION of fools means nothing to e...and so far u havent presented a single fact....just run ur mouth.
pathetic worm

Subject : Re: Re: Re: u got something

Ok. Keep on keeping on I suppose.

Subject : Thank u

And I will. I will ALWAYS stand up to those who back stab me and tell lies about me and make threats and such. Havent backed down from confrontaction with wrong doers in over 41 years now and dont figure i SHOULD. Fought my 1st bully in school at age 15 and havent backed up since then.
Biggest problem in the USA nowadays are so many socially focused people are to worried about how other FEEL and wont make a stand when they should. I reguse to follow the crowd "just to get along" specially when the crowd is moving wrong direction....
I appreciate ur permission to continue my mission to return sense and reality to those who need it.
May I recommend in the future that u get both sides the story and not run ur mouth when u dont know what u are even talking about. You might even make REAL frineds and not fake ones who jump on the band wagon and attack just because others are doing it and saying "oh this guy is bad"....find out the REAL story and make ur own judgements based on facts.
Now with that said....if u have questions regarding something I been accussed of....feel free to ask.

Subject : Re: Thank u

Ok.

Subject : Re: Re: Thank u

smile.
Have a great day!

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Thank u

Ok.

Subject : i like the reversal better.

KO

Subject : Choose Life....

but looks like u choose drugs...and fried ur brain big time....so tell me....was there EVER a time u was intelligent more than a squirrel? Or have u always been this way? I have a paperweight smarter...

Subject : Re: Choose Life....

Ok.

Subject : LOL

KO

God damn, I regret defending him before. Didn't know he was acting like that when PM-ing people.

I once had a curry that was so hot I was having to put my toilet paper in the fridge for a week or so, I imagine the pain to be similar to what you feel at the moment. But the community is benevolent and omnipresent and the true douchebags are separated from the good folk. Unlike your mentor...you are no douchebag end of story.

My maths has rabid at 56. Fought a bully at 15 41 years of not backing down is 56 yeah? I think I just kinda feel sorry for him more than anything after that REVELATION

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 9 months later...