Eric136 is spamming threads over and over (the same words)

Be a man and admit it.

Corny at least responded with proper context, and I've seen him add depth to conversations.

Did anyone actually read through the comments Corny has made in 'Improvements' or are we just circle-jerking right now? Oh, the latter?

Hey Rambo I'll work over your ass if you polish my knob!

We need a third. Anybody want in on this?

• Upvote 1

Corny at least responded with proper context, and I've seen him add depth to conversations.

Did anyone actually read through the comments Corny has made in 'Improvements' or are we just circle-jerking right now? Oh, the latter?

Hey Rambo I'll work over your ass if you polish my knob!

We need a third. Anybody want in on this?

Suck my toes and I'll light some scented candles.

• Upvote 1

Very nice idea.

+1

How badly did it hurt your ego when I (respectfully) declined your offer to mentor me? :dancing:

Because since then, you've called my fighters out on buzz, stalked me on the forums and even screenshotted my posts like some guy with either a crush or a grudge. I've clearly done something to upset and get under your skin. What was it?

I'm not sure if you realize this, but we're playing a game. There is no reason to actually get upset over these things. If you need a mentor to help you realize that, PM me and I'll help you out.

Be a man and admit it.

What is it you would like me to admit? That I made posts on the improvement forums in hopes that they could potentially better MMAtycoon in the future?

Fine, you got me, I admit it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, poor Jimmy.. I didn't pay attention first time you mentioned my offer to mentor you, but as you wish, now you will get your answer. Yes, I have offered you help when I saw your pathetic struggle with sliders and fighter builds. Thought you are an active player, willing to learn, guess I was wrong. Anyway, I couldn't care less that you aren't my mentee, you declined, I went on and let you continue the struggle. I mean, I have much better things to do than explaining the game to a retard, right?

About the screenshot - it isn't related to the fact that I am secretly in love with you, my crush. When I noticed you flooding the forum with "nice idea", "great idea", i thought "oh look, another idiot found out that forum posts give S&W credits" and took the photo which I later showed to a forum moderator, Duphus can confirm it. Two days ago I saw your post in this thread and thought "oh, the irony" so this is why I decided to share the photo for some lols.

About the smack talking on buzz - I am happy that a poor smack-talker like me managed to scare the shit outta you. It's funny cause you challenged my fighter to a fight(oh now I went to check it out and seems you have deleted those posts there LOL) and since then you have been ducking the fight for a month already. So don't expect much respect coming from me, I don't like people who run their mouth but can't back it up with actions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh, poor Jimmy.. I didn't pay attention first time you mentioned my offer to mentor you, but as you wish, now you will get your answer. Yes, I have offered you help when I saw your pathetic struggle with sliders and fighter builds. Thought you are an active player, willing to learn, guess I was wrong. Anyway, I couldn't care less that you aren't my mentee, you declined, I went on and let you continue the struggle. I mean, I have much better things to do than explaining the game to a retard, right?

About the screenshot - it isn't related to the fact that I am secretly in love with you, my crush. When I noticed you flooding the forum with "nice idea", "great idea", i thought "oh look, another idiot found out that forum posts give S&W credits" and took the photo which I later showed to a forum moderator, Duphus can confirm it. Two days ago I saw your post in this thread and thought "oh, the irony" so this is why I decided to share the photo for some lols.

About the smack talking on buzz - I am happy that a poor smack-talker like me managed to scare the shit outta you. It's funny cause you challenged my fighter to a fight(oh now I went to check it out and seems you have deleted those posts there LOL) and since then you have been ducking the fight for a month already. So don't expect much respect coming from me, I don't like people who run their mouth but can't back it up with actions.

Damn, I couldn't have been more right. This post just screams bitterness and disdain.

I never said "nice idea" or "great idea", I replied individually to every thread individually. Quit being so disingenuous. How I used the forum and how Eric136 did are not the same and I'm sure a mod would even be willing to tell you that since you care about their opinion so much.

Scare? :hehe: I seemed to have really riled you up with my post. Go to buzz, read how I answered you and quit talking in circles. I told you to get your bum of a fighter a positive record and then we would do it, considering at the time you were 0-2 Bantamweight calling out a fighter who was/still is undefeated at Lightweight. You didn't deserve to fight me then and you still don't yet today. Earn the opportunity to fight me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damn, I couldn't have been more right. This post just screams bitterness and disdain.

I never said "nice idea" or "great idea", I replied individually to every thread individually. Quit being so disingenuous.

Scare? :hehe: I seemed to have really riled you up with my post. Go to buzz, read how I answered you and quit talking in circles. I told you to get your bum of a fighter a positive record and then we would do it, considering at the time you were 0-2 Bantamweight calling out a fighter who was/still is undefeated at Lightweight. You didn't deserve to fight me then and you still don't yet today. Earn the opportunity to fight me.

I guess you have no clue how hype works in this game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I guess you have no clue how hype works in this game.

I'd rather fight someone worthy who has earned it than a 50-50 fighter who has gotten lucky match-ups. I'd rather test myself against a welterweight than get an auto-win against a bantamweight.

If you're really as good as you want to act like, you can earn it. If you can't earn it, you never deserved to have a fight with somebody like me to begin with. It is as plain and simple as that, no matter how much you want to try to bend and break the truth to your liking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ur mama suxx

that's it meet me in the parking lot....

for the best suck of your life.

• Upvote 2