Origi vs Kakoullis

Origi vs Kakoullis  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will see his hand raised in the main-event on 10/06/2017 in the Wombley Arena, Gamma#640

• Divock 'Belgian Beast' Origi
    • Sotiris Kakoullis

Agreed, altough energy was not the deciding factor in this one.

Hard telling. 2nd round finish and Kotiris has 0 % energy after fight. Dominated first round. turned into punching bag in 2nd. probably energy related but it's hard telling.

shady ass refs and docs at GAMMA. you can never get a fair fight over there. cuts intervention after their boy was getting ass kicked. Syn' or EVO officials would of let it go.

Hard telling. 2nd round finish and Kotiris has 0 % energy after fight. Dominated first round. turned into punching bag in 2nd. probably energy related but it's hard telling.

shady ass refs and docs at GAMMA. you can never get a fair fight over there. cuts intervention after their boy was getting ass kicked. Syn' or EVO officials would of let it go.

Everything is energy related, you know that.

Maybe Origi would have won if they had both started at 100%. Maybe. But there was no way Sotiris was winning going in with 10% less energy.

• Downvote 1

Everything is energy related, you know that.

Maybe Origi would have won if they had both started at 100%. Maybe. But there was no way Sotiris was winning going in with 10% less energy.

I will not waste any words on you anymore. You had your chance to face Origi but passed. Klatz stepped up, thanks for that, and is defeated.

It is a statement win, no matter how you try to turn it.

• Upvote 1

I will not waste any words on you anymore. You had your chance to face Origi but passed. Klatz stepped up, thanks for that, and is defeated.

It is a statement win, no matter how you try to turn it.

The only statement was if you didn't win against a -10% energy fighter, clown
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14841140015754.jpg

Now that i think about

I need a easy fight

hey

Alex John Conor Burns

let get in in the ring punk

be carful what you asked for

you just got it !!

what do you say ?

Accepted. I've messaged the appropriate people to get the fight done.

Will be a war.

• Upvote 1

What a surprise; Origi beats Kakoullis by tko stoppage and instead off applauding him, talks about energy start. It is not my fault that he was at 92%energy for the fight...

Unsurprisingly, the one who had no issue at all with it and messaged me to say `good fight` is Klatz himself. Glad to see that at least some guys in this game still are classy. Thanks Klatz.

• Upvote 4